GUILTY UK - Nicole Smallman, 27 & Bibaa Henry 46, Archdeacon's daughters, murdered London park, 7 June 2020

Does seem a very long time to wait when some other trials have managed to keep within the 6 month time frame. Perhaps it's down to location - Old Bailey - maybe more of a back log ?

But at least it does appear to be going to trial. I thought there was some possibility of there being a mental health angle in this case which might have led to referral without trial.

Does seem a very long time to wait when some other trials have managed to keep within the 6 month time frame. Perhaps it's down to location - Old Bailey - maybe more of a back log ?

But at least it does appear to be going to trial. I thought there was some possibility of there being a mental health angle in this case which might have led to referral without trial.

Those were my thoughts too regarding the mental health angle. I am leaning towards there being a back log, it sounds like it might be.

They need better vetting of police recruits. Same thing just happened in Australia
Although not a murder but took photos of a well know footballer cross dressing and distributed them.

Agree MargfromOz, we should be able to expect a high level of ethical behaviour from police and penalties should be harsh when something like this happens.

Also love your dog pic, bless.

A teenager accused of killing two sisters in a park has pleaded not guilty to their murders.

[...]

Danyal Hussein, 18, was arrested on July 1 and charged the next day with the murder of the sisters and possession of an offensive weapon.

He appeared at the Old Bailey today and pleaded not guilty to all three counts.

A pre-trial review is being held on May 19 and a trial date has been set for June 7.

Teen denies murdering sisters in park

I can only assume some officers become desensitised to it. It's hard not to think that the police force in general are misogynistic as they only seem to do this to female victims. I understand they must need coping techniques but when you get to the point you think the violent death of someone is a joke it's time for a career change.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back