Found Safe TN - Jordan Allen Gorman, 9, Joelton, 15 Nov 2020

I was so hoping and praying this child would be found safe! After following Gannon's case so closely I had to take a break from these missing child cases for awhile. I've been following along since I saw James Woods tweet out the initial Amber Alert.

The relief has my whole body feeling like a wet tissue.. I'm still weepy.
48 hrs lying there. 'chillin'.
The deer and the elk visited and took care of him, I reckon... Angels in disguise.
Why not?
Positivity is surging. I feel rich today ~ like a treasure was bestowed upon me. Possibly the one at the end of that rainbow. Wow Wow Wow. What y’all think now huh? Are you a believer now? Come on over to the light and receive. Can’t you see the glow from above? Remember ~ miracles happen to those who believe. What a glorious day.

this
Jordan’s biological father and his wife were at the press conference, announcing the boy’s safe return Tuesday afternoon.
TBI: Missing 9-year-old Jordan Gorman found alive and is safe
From your link
Once the TBI announced Jordan had been found, the couple, like many others in attendance, dissolved into tears.

Authorities said Jordan reportedly didn’t know people were looking for him, and he was not actively trying to go home.

“He was just chilling in the woods,” one of the rescuers said during the TBI’s press conference.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back