Identified! PA - Mutilated body in laundry bag, Tacony, Philadelphia, Nov'20 - Daniel McNeil

Richrd

Ten Year Member
Reaction score
- Small-Framed, Brown Complexioned Female -

- Tacony Section,
Philadelphia County,
Pennsylvania -
- Friday, 13 November 2020 -

1)) CBS News:
Mutilated Body Found In Laundry Bag On Curb In Tacony, Philadelphia Police Say
&
GRAPHIC Text

2)) Google™ Supplements & Updates:
tacony - body - laundry bag - بحث Google

3)) DeoxyriboNucleic Acid:
( dee-OCKS'-ee-RYE'-bow_NEW'-klee-ickk__ASS'-idd )
What is DNA?

4)) PA Missing & Unidentified:
Pennsylvania Missing Persons

Check Back:

A)) National missing & Unidentified persons system:
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

B)) Manners of Death:
Natural, Accidental, Suicide,
Homicide, or UNdetermined
= Trademark
CBS = Columbia Broadcasting System
Coroner = Death Investigation Coordinator
DA = District Attorney
DNA = dee-OCKS'-ee-RYE'-bow_NEW'-klee-ickk__ASS'-idd
DOA = Dead On-Arrival
EMS = Emergency Medical Services
F1 = Felony-Grade of the 1st Degree
Histology = Microscopic Study of Tissues
LE = Law Enforcement
ME = Medical Examiner
RIP = Rest In Peace = Condolences
Tox = Toxicology - Foreign Substances in Body
UID = Unidentified Decedent
UP = Unidentified Person

Rest In Peace, Unknown One...

[Contribution # 7741
Thread # 551055]

Last edited:
RSBM from link:

"Police say it’s not clear if the person was a male or female, as the body was mutilated. Witnesses say there was also no head.

Police describe the body as a small framed, brown complexion person.

Some homes nearby do have surveillance cameras but Eyewitness News did not spot any at the intersection."

Looks like they're not sure on gender. Is there somewhere else that states this UID is female?

RSBM from link:

"Police say it’s not clear if the person was a male or female, as the body was mutilated. Witnesses say there was also no head.

Police describe the body as a small framed, brown complexion person.

Some homes nearby do have surveillance cameras but Eyewitness News did not spot any at the intersection."

Looks like they're not sure on gender. Is there somewhere else that states this UID is female?

I believe it was channel 10 identified gender as female. Most others say unknown.

This yellowish laundry bag was found within about 50 feet from one of my dearest friends home. A neighbor saw the bag there for two days. Because of veterans day the trash collection was off a day.

Sadly, neighbors who were out about 7am to 7:30 when police were there "thought" they said "the hair has been cut off". Uniform police came around with questions and looking for cameras. At around noon my friend said alot of plain clothes she figured homocide Detectives.

My concern is for Indie Lamb Whitest. A 12 year old girl featured on our Missing forum.

She had run away before, but at one point was last seen on 7200 Glenloch Street. This is just a few blocks away from where the body was discovered. She is missing since June.

Praying it is not her. Just really close. Tacony sadly is real sketchy. I'm shocked anyone took the time to call cops.

So sorry, Filly, we're often able to maintain some sort of emotional distance from these cases -- sounds like this one is just too close to home for you.

Hoping for a quick resolution here!

Thank you four kindness, Laughing. Odd I'm about a mile away and more shook up then my friend. Then again this is smack dab around where in 2011 Linda Weston tortured, and kept four mentally disabled people locked in the cellar for their Disability checks.

I'd say my friend was getting numb, but tears roll down her face every homeless person we drive by. Stops. Pulls out a dollar. Human kindness. She may be trying to avoid the pain of such violence.

May they find who did this to this poor person.

- Small-Framed, Brown Complexioned Female -

- Tacony Section,
Philadelphia County,
Pennsylvania -
- Friday, 13 November 2020 -

5)) CBS News:
&
GRAPHIC Text

6)) NBC News:
Body Found Inside Laundry Bag on Northeast Philly Curb
Small-Framed, Brown Complexioned Female

7)) Google™ Supplements & Updates:
tacony - body - laundry bag - بحث Google

8)) DeoxyriboNucleic Acid:
( dee-OCKS'-ee-RYE'-bow_NEW'-klee-ickk__ASS'-idd )
What is DNA?

9)) GPS Coordinates:
N 40.0244 ::: W -075.0420

10)) PA Missing & Unidentified:
Pennsylvania Missing Persons

Check Back:

C)) National missing & Unidentified persons system:
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

D)) Historically:
Manner of Death - Homicide
= Trademark
CBS = Columbia Broadcasting System
Coroner = Death Investigation Coordinator
DA = District Attorney
DNA = dee-OCKS'-ee-RYE'-bow_NEW'-klee-ickk___ASS'-idd
EMS = Emergency Medical Services
F1 = Felony-Grade of the 1st Degree

GPS = Global Position Satellite Receiver
Histology = Microscopic Study of Tissues
LE = Law Enforcement
ME = Medical Examiner
N = North Latitude
NamUs = National missing & Unidentified persons system

NBC = National Broadcasting Company
RIP = Rest In Peace = Condolences
RSBM = Respectfully Selected/Snipped By Me
Tox = Toxicology - Foreign Substances in Body
UID = Unidentified Decedent
UP = Unidentified Person
W = West Longitude

May We All Have Rapid Answers...

[Contribution # 7743
Thread # 551055]

Last edited:
I'm wondering if on scene they could not identify the gender of this person if they were possibly in the process of transitioning?

Also it could absolutely be drug related. People shooting over there while kids were getting out of school. Shootings all the time over drugs. Maybe they got stabby to send a message?

Just for a moment of silence for this victim, please.

My friend called this morning saying "Nobody cares. Nobody. It's just like this poor person doesn't matter". While our other friends call her saying "We told you that you MUST get out of that neighborhood. Now look".

Ummmm, maybe we can't afford to pick up and move to suburbia? Plus how about sympathy for this victim?

Hitting her with the negative waves too early in the morning. I have faith that justice will prevail.

How tragic. It sounds like a young person and that they were so severely mutilated that they haven't yet been able to identify their gender. I will never understand how someone can have such little regard for life. How someone can so easily and willingly take a person's life.

Could this be Jalajhia? Her abductor went from MA to FL and one user in Laylays thread said this place is smack dab on the way and close to the freeway..?

It is only blocks from I-95. He'd have had to go up alot of little side streets though to find this one in particular, and probably know someone from that neighborhood to leave the bag right by where nobody would care or check.

Anything is possible. It could be.

Rumor mill from neighbors believe it is a girl who was out there. They'd try to help her. She hasn't been out there. I pray she is in rehab.

It is only blocks from I-95. He'd have had to go up alot of little side streets though to find this one in particular, and probably know someone from that neighborhood to leave the bag right by where nobody would care or check.

Anything is possible. It could be.

Rumor mill from neighbors believe it is a girl who was out there. They'd try to help her. She hasn't been out there. I pray she is in rehab.
Oh man. That’s so sad.

I'm wondering if on scene they could not identify the gender of this person if they were possibly in the process of transitioning?

Also it could absolutely be drug related. People shooting over there while kids were getting out of school. Shootings all the time over drugs. Maybe they got stabby to send a message?

It's possible. But most probable explanation based on what information we currently have is either they were very decomposed (or mutilated, or both) or they just don't want to release that information until the autopsy is completed.

Just for a moment of silence for this victim, please.

My friend called this morning saying "Nobody cares. Nobody. It's just like this poor person doesn't matter". While our other friends call her saying "We told you that you MUST get out of that neighborhood. Now look".

Ummmm, maybe we can't afford to pick up and move to suburbia? Plus how about sympathy for this victim?

Hitting her with the negative waves too early in the morning. I have faith that justice will prevail.

I care. I hope that they identify this person quickly, but if they don't, I'll keep looking for them until they are identified. <3

It's possible. But most probable explanation based on what information we currently have is either they were very decomposed (or mutilated, or both) or they just don't want to release that information until the autopsy is completed.

Not decomposed as a portion of a body part stuck out a bit. Thus why the guy kicked it. The mitilation part? They could hear the police. Again, I'd say heresy, but my friend knows the guy. Rather not say how.

It stood straight up. Estimated about three feet tall.

Personally I don't believe it is the girl "L" who is known in the neighborhood. I don't think they would put her there so close to where she works from.

Meth amongst other drugs is bad over there. Lunatic meth addicts are violent. JMO

Hope we don't have to wait on the ME office like we have waited to hear about King Hill. Then again he just went poof. No explanation even though they say they know that baby is dead?

It’s possible the genitals and chest were mutilated and that’s why it took so long.
IF this is Laylay, since she was pregnant, it would be super gross and gory for him to go for that area but wouldn’t shock me since he was so deranged and was probably super upset that she was aborting (probably) his baby. MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back