CO - Adre ‘Psycho’ Baroz, 26, Wanted After Remains Of 3 Victims Found, Conejos Co, Nov 2020 *Arrest*

MassGuy

The Monsters Aren’t The Ones Beneath The Bed
Reaction score
Adre "Psycho" Baroz wanted after 3 bodies found on properties in rural Colorado

Colorado law enforcement officials are searching for a man they believe to be connected with the three human bodies discovered on a rural property in the southern part of the state last week.

Law enforcement from the San Luis Valley believes that Adre “Psycho” Baroz had something to do with the deaths of the people whose bodies they found, and have a warrant for his arrest, though, at a news conference Wednesday, they wouldn’t explain how they connected Baroz to the scene.

More at link...

Adre "Psycho" Baroz wanted after 3 bodies found on properties in rural Colorado

Colorado law enforcement officials are searching for a man they believe to be connected with the three human bodies discovered on a rural property in the southern part of the state last week.

Law enforcement from the San Luis Valley believes that Adre “Psycho” Baroz had something to do with the deaths of the people whose bodies they found, and have a warrant for his arrest, though, at a news conference Wednesday, they wouldn’t explain how they connected Baroz to the scene.

More at link...

upload_2020-11-18_23-13-37.png

Well, on the upside, he appears to have one or two distinctive tattoos, which is going to make it harder for him to blend into the woodwork.

What do we know about the victims?

JMO.

I’ve seen nothing about the victims. They did say probably not connected to Suzanne Morphew. Still identifying them. Sure hope they don’t run into evidentiary issues since the search warrant was for stolen vehicles and equipment. Ya, those tattoos under his eyes will help him blend -yikes.

edited: Investigators said it will take weeks, or even months, to identify the victims because of the condition of the remains. They said they don’t even know if they’re male or female.
Adre 'Psycho' Baroz Wanted After Remains Of 3 Victims Found In Southern Colorado

View attachment 272427

Well, on the upside, he appears to have one or two distinctive tattoos, which is going to make it harder for him to blend into the woodwork.

What do we know about the victims?

JMO.

Could be drug related, but may not be limited to drugs.

"He has a criminal history in Colorado that includes assault on a peace officer, attempted escape and theft, according to state court records.

Baroz also has open criminal cases against him that include several drug charges, possession of a weapon by a felon and assault."
Felon nicknamed 'Psycho' is hunted by cops in connection to possible serial killings | Daily Mail Online

I’ve seen nothing about the victims. They did say probably not connected to Suzanne Morphew. Still identifying them. Sure hope they don’t run into evidentiary issues since the search warrant was for stolen vehicles and equipment. Ya, those tattoos under his eyes will help him blend -yikes.

edited: Investigators said it will take weeks, or even months, to identify the victims because of the condition of the remains. They said they don’t even know if they’re male or female.
Adre 'Psycho' Baroz Wanted After Remains Of 3 Victims Found In Southern Colorado

So if all the victims are in such a condition that identifying will take weeks/months, what does that say about how long they have been there? Any guess? Months? A year or more?

I wonder what connected this suspect to these properties?

So if all the victims are in such a condition that identifying will take weeks/months, what does that say about how long they have been there? Any guess? Months? A year or more?

I wonder what connected this suspect to these properties?

I don't have a link, but my understanding is that remains were found in burn pits. Identifying remains could rely on examining tooth DNA and matching it to people who have been reported missing. If the victims are related to the drug trade, they may not have been reported missing.

So Korina Arroyo-Marquez’s name has come up in a couple articles related to this guy; she’s been missing since August.

Interestingly, she’s Facebook friends with members of the Baroz family, to include a woman who may be his mother.

So you have a likely serial killer connected to a missing woman. That math isn’t hard.

So Korina Arroyo-Marquez’s name has come up in a couple articles related to this guy; she’s been missing since August.

Interestingly, she’s Facebook friends with members of the Baroz family, to include women who may be his mother and his wife.

So you have a likely serial killer connected to a missing woman. That math isn’t hard.

Other than drug runners, the next guess is that the victims were women in his life who suffered abuse until they were murdered. I wonder whether an ex-girlfriend, or a woman who feared for her life, provided a tip to investigators.

Interestingly, she’s Facebook friends with members of the Baroz family, to include a woman who may be his mother.

Is there a missing persons thread for her? I’m interested in the details of her disappearance.

Is there a missing persons thread for her? I’m interested in the details of her disappearance.
There isn’t, and details are sparse. This is from the Gazette article linked above:

Korina Arroyo-Marquez’s family has been looking for her since late August.

Jessica Villagomez, a cousin, said Arroyo-Marquez went to bed and was gone without a trace the next morning.

Her mother, who Villagomez says has been distraught over her oldest child’s disappearance, notified authorities right away, but as the weeks went by, Monte Vista residents have been on edge.

This link says the search warrant was for stolen vehicles and construction equipment. I'd only read equipment before but now it's specific to construction equipment

Investigators search for Adre “Psycho” Baroz after 3 bodies found on properties in rural Colorado

And this:

"In recent months, Monte Vista's Police Chief George Dingfelder said agencies in the San Luis Valley have been investigating missing persons reports, but at this point those cases are not connected to the remains.

"Just because human remains were found, we are not associating them with the missing persons cases at this time, and for anybody to do so would be irresponsible and complete speculation," Dingfelder said."

Remains of 3 people found in southern Colorado county | 9news.com

This link says the search warrant was for stolen vehicles and construction equipment. I'd only read equipment before but now it's specific to construction equipment

Investigators search for Adre “Psycho” Baroz after 3 bodies found on properties in rural Colorado

And this:

"In recent months, Monte Vista's Police Chief George Dingfelder said agencies in the San Luis Valley have been investigating missing persons reports, but at this point those cases are not connected to the remains.

"Just because human remains were found, we are not associating them with the missing persons cases at this time, and for anybody to do so would be irresponsible and complete speculation," Dingfelder said."

Remains of 3 people found in southern Colorado county | 9news.com

yes BBM
“Law enforcement discovered the bodies on the two Conejos County properties last week while serving a search warrant related to stolen vehicles and construction equipment, Monte Vista police Chief George Dingfelder said. Photos of the properties near sparsely populated Los Sauses show small houses with various vehicles and trailers parked outside.”

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back