Fifty three are still unidentified

Come on, Bundy abused his victims after death.

I mean Alcala did sexually abuse at least one of his victims after death and going by his fascination with dead bodies and posing them and taking pictures of them id wager he has necrophiliac tendencies as well

Alcala as we know it was bisexual and also a pedo-hebephile and had much more flexible victim profile/sexual preferences than Bundy so the odds of him having more victims is higher
He is also more of a lust based killer too.

I mean Alcala did sexually abuse at least one of his victims after death and going by his fascination with dead bodies and posing them and taking pictures of them id wager he has necrophiliac tendencies as well

Alcala as we know it was bisexual and also a pedo-hebephile and had much more flexible victim profile/sexual preferences than Bundy so the odds of him having more victims is higher
Wait which victim did Alcala abuse after death??

Ps, I still feel Bundy is worse. Can't forget what he did to one of his dead victims. Don't want to discuss it either cause too horrible.

Wait which victim did Alcala abuse after death??

Ps, I still feel Bundy is worse. Can't forget what he did to one of his dead victims. Don't want to discuss it either cause too horrible.
It was either Georgia or Charlotte. He caused anal and vaginal tearing by raping her with the object he killed her with.

Yes its fine i know about Bundy and many other sks too. I known about Bundy and the details of his cases for years and read about him extensively again.

How do you know he was bisexual?

Could these be the same person?
Louise McMillen, murdered in 1969. Rhode Island.

Attachments

• 6af8fee1-6180-41fe-bb83-dbbe01905f34-large16x9_2.jpg
    6af8fee1-6180-41fe-bb83-dbbe01905f34-large16x9_2.jpg
    185.8 KB · Views: 50
  • picture2520051222430-415x415.jpg
    picture2520051222430-415x415.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 47
Could this Jane Doe be the girl on the pic?

She was found in Texas, early 80s but assumed to have died years before and stored somewhere prior to being dumped.

543UFTX

Attachments

• 543UFTX.jpg
    543UFTX.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 34
  • 0108.jpg
    0108.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 29
He had a sexual fascination with minor males and in several psychiatric reports it was mentioned.

I don't believe he had any abnormal fascination with young males. I have read every report I could get my hands on and talked to many family members and have never heard or seen this. His only fascination with young males was to put the females in his presence at ease. For example, the young dark-skinned male was the younger brother of the girl with the ethnic hat on. In public photography, he would take photos of males to throw off the fact that he was interested in females or to make him suspicious. This was the only tie in.

I don't believe he had any abnormal fascination with young males. I have read every report I could get my hands on and talked to many family members and have never heard or seen this. His only fascination with young males was to put the females in his presence at ease. For example, the young dark-skinned male was the younger brother of the girl with the ethnic hat on. In public photography, he would take photos of males to throw off the fact that he was interested in females or to make him suspicious. This was the only tie in.

He was? They got identified?

I don't know how true it is, but the following is an excerpt from Homicide: A Forensic Psychology Casebook.

"The next time Alcala was evaluated was almost 10 years later, in August 1972. This time his apparent drug use led to another diagnosis of “acute schizophrenic reaction,” which was solely attributable to extensive ingestion of LSD. He was found to have a schizoid personality disorder with passive-aggressive tendencies. In addition, he had a psychosexual disorder that included homosexuality, incestuous tendencies, pedophilia, sadism, and exhibitionism (psychiatric report).

Other reports during Alcala’s incarceration noted his “chameleon-like personality.” He could be personable and charming when it served his objectives, but he used his skills and intelligence to lure victims into vulnerable situations. His IQ was listed as 135 from a 1972 evaluation (not 160, as some reports state).

He was considered to have “well-fixated erotic fantasies involving minor males and females.” He liked them because they lacked body hair. Several witnesses supposedly heard Alcala say that he had raped and sexually assaulted many young boys and girls. He acted out when under stress. Without long-term intensive psychiatric care, he posed a danger to the community. Still, his psychosexual disorders, combined with his “hyper-intellectualization,” would prevent psychotherapy from having much impact. He was considered to have a “sick” and “twisted” sexual pathology, and he presented “an absolute threat to any and all young boys and girls, and to any and all adult females” (psychiatrist’s report)."

I don't believe it. ANYONE can write those books and theorize about anything. But, it changes nothing even if he did have homosexual tendencies. His main target was always physically attractive females.

I don't believe it. ANYONE can write those books and theorize about anything. But, it changes nothing even if he did have homosexual tendencies. His main target was always physically attractive females.
I can't believe you'd say that when so many of his known (and suspected) victims were children.

The only two victims he is known to have had, who were children, were Tali Shapiro and Robin Samsoe. I said I don't believe he was "sexually attracted" to boys. I stand by my statement. And there is no proof otherwise, unless someone wants to provide it. These cases are difficult enough without a lot of wild speculation added in.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back