NV NV - Tiffany Booth, 35, (fnd dec) & Eduardo Clemente, 38, Las Vegas, vehicle found, 27 Sep 2020

Last edited:
I'm so glad he was finally charged. The thing is, if he was already hard to find, I think it's going to be harder now.

Yes, but if he is living off-grid outside somewhere, that can't be easy. He will need supplies, and I imagine the night time temps are pretty cold now in that area. I wonder if he has experience living off-grid/outside. It would be challenging IMO for someone who didn't have serious experience to survive long. I think he will have to come out of hiding sooner than later, MOO.

Yes, but if he is living off-grid outside somewhere, that can't be easy. He will need supplies, and I imagine the night time temps are pretty cold now in that area. I wonder if he has experience living off-grid/outside. It would be challenging IMO for someone who didn't have serious experience to survive long. I think he will have to come out of hiding sooner than later, MOO.
It has been some time since all of this terrible mess started, could he be really living off-grid all of this time?

It has been some time since all of this terrible mess started, could he be really living off-grid all of this time?

I don't know; it seems implausible with the little we know about him. The officer giving the PC seemed to really indicate that they knew he was hiding out off-grid. I would think they must have good reason to think that.

I don't know; it seems implausible with the little we know about him. The officer giving the PC seemed to really indicate that they knew he was hiding out off-grid. I would think they must have good reason to think that.
Off grid could mean he blending in someplace in a big city, disguised, different name.... I think he's an experienced con man, probably has all manner of strategies. And he has money stolen from Tiffany right?, and from possibly from sources we don't know about.

Could he be in Mexico, central America?

Off grid could mean he blending in someplace in a big city, disguised, different name.... I think he's an experienced con man, probably has all manner of strategies. And he has money stolen from Tiffany right?, and from possibly from sources we don't know about.

How easy would it be to go to Mexico or Central America in the middle of a pandemic? I honestly think he might still be in Nevada or close. He went back for a reason, not sure why but the logical thing to do would be to get as far away from Nevada as possible but nope, he went back.

How easy would it be to go to Mexico or Central America in the middle of a pandemic? I honestly think he might still be in Nevada or close. He went back for a reason, not sure why but the logical thing to do would be to get as far away from Nevada as possible but nope, he went back.
He went back when? I thought he was last in Idaho.

From the beginning I suspected Tiffany's death would involve theft of money, either at work or personally. Tiffany could have found out about fraud he was committing at the company, or money from her own accounts was missing.

From the pressor-
"The missing persons detectives began the investigation, and early on they discovered some unusual electronic and financial activity, which made them feel foul play was a possibility".

The unusual electronic activity likely includes the deleted video from the home security camera. The financial activity could be the debit card purchases we know about, but I suspect there's more to that. What else could have signaled MP Detectives to turn over this case to Homicide?

I had a lot of friends vacation in Mexico this summer (which I don't condone!) so I think he could have easily gone to Mexico.

I don't think LE feels he is just off-grid blending in a big city or disguising himself because they specifically said they wanted to draw special attention to remote areas in Northeast Nevada near the Ruby Mountains and even into Idaho. LE even said they believe he is possibly hiding out in the mountains.

From the beginning I suspected Tiffany's death would involve theft of money, either at work or personally. Tiffany could have found out about fraud he was committing at the company, or money from her own accounts was missing.

From the pressor-
"The missing persons detectives began the investigation, and early on they discovered some unusual electronic and financial activity, which made them feel foul play was a possibility".

The unusual electronic activity likely includes the deleted video from the home security camera. The financial activity could be the debit card purchases we know about, but I suspect there's more to that. What else could have signaled MP Detectives to turn over this case to Homicide?

I wondered from the PC's wording if he took out credit cards in her name, possibly she found out, and he murdered her?

I don't think LE feels he is just off-grid blending in a big city or disguising himself because they specifically said they wanted to draw special attention to remote areas in Northeast Nevada near the Ruby Mountains and even into Idaho. LE even said they believe he is possibly hiding out in the mountains.
From the pressor- "I want to draw special attention to anyone who lives in a remote area, specifically in NE Nevada near the Ruby Mountains, Ely, Nevada and also into Idaho, or any other areas that are remote. We believe he is hiding out in the mountains potentially somewhere."

"When detectives traveled to Ely and spoke to people, we were able to find information that EC was trying to live off the grid. We don't believe he is in a vehicle at all. The last location we can place him in is Las Vegas, that's after traveling back from Ely".

Hard to believe that marshmellow looking dude is the off grid type, but I guess when you're wanted for murder, it's a better prospect than prison. Is there hunting in the Ruby Mountains or Ely?

From the pressor- "I want to draw special attention to anyone who lives in a remote area, specifically in NE Nevada near the Ruby Mountains, Ely, Nevada and also into Idaho, or any other areas that are remote. We believe he is hiding out in the mountains potentially somewhere."

"When detectives traveled to Ely and spoke to people, we were able to find information that EC was trying to live off the grid. We don't believe he is in a vehicle at all. The last location we can place him in is Las Vegas, that's after traveling back from Ely".

Hard to believe that marshmellow looking dude is the off grid type, but I guess when you're wanted for murder, it's a better prospect than prison. Is there hunting in the Ruby Mountains or Ely?

I know! He doesn't at all seem like an outdoor survivalist type. We don't know much about him but he seems more computer tech-y to me. You are right, when facing facing charges maybe hiding in the mountains doesn't seem so bad!

He went back when? I thought he was last in Idaho.
If I remember correctly, he was last seen in Nevada. He was helped by a family and I believe that was in Nevada already, coming from Idaho.

I know! He doesn't at all seem like an outdoor survivalist type. We don't know much about him but he seems more computer tech-y to me. You are right, when facing facing charges maybe hiding in the mountains doesn't seem so bad!
I honestly wonder what is next move is going to be. Like, what’s his plan? How long can he stay off-grid? I doubt he had time to actually prepare to be off-grid for a considerable amount of time. If he doesn’t manage to get food and water he’s going to die eventually. I really want him to be found alive so he can be properly punished. He thinks he’s smarter than everyone else, since he’s a total con-artist I can see him holding on for a while, not off-grid though. Are there any cabins or something like that in the areas mentioned by LE?

FOX5 Las Vegas
KSNV News 3, Las Vegas
If I remember correctly, he was last seen in Nevada. He was helped by a family and I believe that was in Nevada already, coming from Idaho.

I honestly wonder what is next move is going to be. Like, what’s his plan? How long can he stay off-grid? I doubt he had time to actually prepare to be off-grid for a considerable amount of time. If he doesn’t manage to get food and water he’s going to die eventually. I really want him to be found alive so he can be properly punished. He thinks he’s smarter than everyone else, since he’s a total con-artist I can see him holding on for a while, not off-grid though. Are there any cabins or something like that in the areas mentioned by LE?
Also, if he's in a remote area, how did he get there? He doesn't have a car, AFAIK. Could he pull it off without help?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renenoelle
Back