Found Deceased GA - Melanie Steele, 24, car found abandoned, Savannah, 13 Sep 2019 *arrest*

@JudgeJoe the motel where MS went missing from is fairly close. If I recall correctly AG was last seen around Hunter Army Airfield. Patiently awaiting results.
Oh yeah- the Motel 6. So if this is MS, maybe she was murdered at the motel, dumped by the tracks & never actually went to the apartments further south on Abercorn? And her car was dumped in Thunderbolt area as decoy? I always thought of the Motel 6 as point A in a series of bizarre stops that night. But maybe Motel 6 was the scene of the crime in a domestic murder. Guessing...

Rest in peace, Donald.
Skeletal remains found identified as Savannah missing teen
Posted Oct 1, 2020 at 8:57 PM
Remains found in a wooded area of Chatham County last month have been identified as those of a teenager reported missing from Savannah...autopsy results confirmed the remains are those of 15-year-old Donald Jones.

Thanks for updating us @diggndeeperstill. I check every once in a while to see if there are any updates on MS, happy her family will finally have closure. Strangely, the article mentions her remains were found on 3/18, and just today, all the news articles are reporting it was her. Did it really take 8 months to identify her???

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starlight86
Back