Italy - Milan, WhtMale 224UMITA, 28+, cap MIAMI Hurricane, multiple tattoos, Aug'01

So, I'm not a tattoo artist, but several of my friends are. I sent them the picture of his tattoo. According to them, with the ink being bluish and the lines bleeding, that it's most likely either a homemade/prison tat or whoever did used very low quality ink. They all stated it's a pretty generic tattoo.

Thank you! I think it's a "pick-and-choose" tattoo from a picture sheet ...old school. I never could see the lettering....but I'm not very good in "reading" tattoos........

Thanks you..in general I'm able to translate the information with Google translate. The thing is if I'm searching for additional information, for instance in this case what happened to the old site (it seems like they are into some kind of transition), or paper clippings, not knowing the language makes it more difficult. The same thing with correspondence with a medical examiner or other organizations (if you can find and entrance at all) caring for the missing and unidentified. In this cases Google translate can be of a little help but not enough to get a well written message across.
I will check other websites later, but on the main page of this website is says Ultimo aggiornamento 22-11-2019

so basically last update was a year ago (November 2019)

Thanks you..in general I'm able to translate the information with Google translate. The thing is if I'm searching for additional information, for instance in this case what happened to the old site (it seems like they are into some kind of transition), or paper clippings, not knowing the language makes it more difficult. The same thing with correspondence with a medical examiner or other organizations (if you can find and entrance at all) caring for the missing and unidentified. In this cases Google translate can be of a little help but not enough to get a well written message across.
I will check other websites later, but on the main page of this website is says Ultimo aggiornamento 22-11-2019

so basically last update was a year ago (November 2019)

Still not sure about how his nose looked like, so I asked @CarlK90245 about it. I asked "does a downwards bending nose droop more after death?" The answer was "Maybe, noses (and other facial features) do get skewed after death, because there is no longer blood pressure to keep the flesh firm".

So maybe the nose wasn't that bend when he still was alive.

The "thing" with Mr. blue eyes (angel eyes) is....do we think he is an American tourist/citizen...traveled to Milan? How?? could he have made a trip with a sailing ship...embarked on the coast and went to see Milan?? If he was a tourist....could there have been been a hotel room, abandoned with maybe other belongings..nothing about that....no car found...no abandoned ship. It almost looks like he fell from the sky, but we all know that's not very realistic. ;)

Last edited:
I show you some pictures of missing persons I once thought it might have been him

upload_2021-2-15_13-14-27.pngupload_2021-2-15_13-15-41.png
This is Juro Blazewic, supposed to have been killed in the Yugoslavian war. Detail he was used to walk on flipflops. Called this one in...never heard anything about it again....Mr. Angel Eyes is still up....

Another one...Mr Martin Wick, from Austria Bazenheid police researched....went missing a couple of times but IIRR found

upload_2021-2-15_13-16-57.png

upload_2021-2-15_13-19-48.png

William (Lyam) Scanlan, a desperate call from his daughter....I don't even know from when anymore, and I think he was from the UK or Ireland.

Actually I really don't know the status of this MP cases is....and I lost the stats, the dates and what not....I only have the names and the pictures.

Last edited:
I show you some pictures of missing persons I once thought it might have been him

View attachment 284354View attachment 284355
This is Juro Blazewic, supposed to have been killed in the Yugoslavian war. Detail he was used to walk on flipflops. Called this one in...never heard anything about it again....Mr. Angel Eyes is still up....

Another one...Mr Basenheit, from Austria....went missing a couple of times but IIRR found

View attachment 284356

View attachment 284357

William (Lyam) Scanlan, a desperate call from his daughter....I don't even know from when anymore, and I think he was from the UK or Ireland.

Actually I really don't know the status of this MP cases is....and I lost the stats, the dates and what not....I only have the names and the pictures.
Wow, the Austrian man looks like the UID IMHO.

Kind of lost in all of the info......also this man...I considered....Cyrus J. Quinn
4308DMCT - Cyrus J. Quinn

CQuinn.jpg

Cyrus Quinn, a Mitchell College language teacher, flew out of John F. Kennedy International Airport on June 1, 1993 for an extended vacation in Mallorca, Spain. He failed to return home in July, as planned.

After he disappeared authorities checked his rented vacation home and found all of his belongings, except his wallet and camera. Despite extensive searches, Quinn was never located.

Quinn and UID PM (doesn't look at all PM-ish). I flipped Mr. Quinn's photo so he's facing the same direction as the UID.

CQuinn flipped.jpg milan john doe PM photo.png

I think Mr. Quinn's eyes are deeper set and the brows straighter. Also, brown eyes versus blue. And the timeline--though if he met an Italian dude named Jon and went off to live happily ever after? Maybe.

Mr. Wick from Austria is very close physically but I can't find that he's missing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back