Volunteer SAR needed

Cubby

fly the W!
Reaction score
Welcome sleuths, some of you may be new to Anna's forum and we appreciate your joining us.

As of late we uncovered a tip that indicates Anna may have been harmed and buried within approximately 2-3 miles of where she disappeared, her home on Purisima Creek Rd. in Half Moon Bay.

Some of the area in and around where Anna was last seen is public land. We are hoping to generate some volunteer searching of these public properties from people familiar with SAR using both SAR dogs and cadaver dogs.

If you are in the Purisima Creek Rd. are and are able to search public areas as well as post about the area you have searched, please do so.

We need feet on the ground in the area Anna disappeared from to assist in organizing and searching any way possible.

Please don't search private property unless you have the owners permission. Tips and information regarding Anna's case can be submitted to the San Mateo County Sheriff's office.

Anna Christian Waters – The Charley Project

:*( I hope this lead is not true and that anna is still alive and that she will reunite soon with her family. have any sar in california in that area been contact to see if they can help assist with the search?

Welcome sleuths, some of you may be new to Anna's forum and we appreciate your joining us.

As of late we uncovered a tip that indicates Anna may have been harmed and buried within approximately 2-3 miles of where she disappeared, her home on Purisima Creek Rd. in Half Moon Bay.

Some of the area in and around where Anna was last seen is public land. We are hoping to generate some volunteer searching of these public properties from people familiar with SAR using both SAR dogs and cadaver dogs.

If you are in the Purisima Creek Rd. are and are able to search public areas as well as post about the area you have searched, please do so.

We need feet on the ground in the area Anna disappeared from to assist in organizing and searching any way possible.

Please don't search private property unless you have the owners permission. Tips and information regarding Anna's case can be submitted to the San Mateo County Sheriff's office.

Anna Christian Waters – The Charley Project

cubby did you ever find anyone to search? if I was not so far away on the east cost I would come up in a heartbeat and search

It's possible over the last 40 plus years the perp returned to the area and moved or disposed of Anna's remains.

He was off the radar for so long, anything is possible, including her remains not being recoverable.

Wow! Cubby, can you email me any info on this lead? Thanks. douglasmfrench@gmail.com

Its the same tip we discussed some time ago. I'm just thinking of different avenues where he might have hid her body. But 47 years is a long time. In a rural area hidden things can be moved easily. He could have moved her once he discovered this case was active via social media back in 2005 or 2006 when it was first brought to WS.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993
Back