CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #73

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched a program about this case on REELZ last night--- Some of the information was new to me- specifically how he murdered his baby girls. OMG--- If there was ever a murderer that deserves death, it surely is Watts. I hope he never ever sees the light of day. One thing that bothered me was the female officer who planted the idea the maybe Shannan did something to the kids--- then Watts ran with that idea telling the cops Shannan killed the children. What the hell was this cop thinking? I guess that was some sort of strategy to get him more comfortable so he would ultimately confess, but I find what she did troubling.

Just completely appalling people all around Shanann...just surrounded by evil.
Sweet angel just trying to have a wholesome life and be a good person and mother.
Yes. She tried to protect her children from them too. I wonder at what point she realized what they are and turned. I think at some point she was going to realize that CW was more one of them than he was his own wife and children. It was right there in front of her face just waiting to be realized imo. I think if a divorce would have happened she would have had trouble with CW allowing his family to be neglectful of their children too.
Of course I also think CW would have just gone away if he could have gotten out of child support.
Such a simpler solution.
all jmo, moo, imo

Yeah and how would the fiancé really know that.

EXCLUSIVE: 'He was just trying to help out a friend.' Fiancée of Chris Watts' prison pal insists they did not have sex after killer dad's undergarments and personal items were found in the other man's cell

Chris Watts and prison pal are NOT lovers, says cellmate's fiancee | Daily Mail Online

from the article

Richello wrote to Watts after he was sentenced to five life sentences plus 84 years for the 2018 murder of his 15-weeks-pregnant wife Shanann and their two daughters, Bella, 4, and Celeste, 3, in Colorado.

But the killer receives so much mail from female admirers he passed her letter on to his friend Tallman — allegedly in return for a cinnamon bun and a packet of ramen noodles. Richello denies there was any such trade.

Richello is a clinical psychologist who specializes in sexual abuse and trauma cases and says she worked inside the Connecticut prison system. But she had to quit due to her lupus — the same disease that Shanann suffered from.

—————————————-
I cannot say anything . It would not be allowed on here

Just out of curiosity, why are ramen noodles so valued by prisoners? Do they dunk them in their normal prison food? I can't imagine they can cook in their cells.

I am not sure, I have never actually been in prison. I worked in one years ago though. They make different recipes with items from the commissary to supplement prison food. Or bypass eating it altogether.

It looks like they use "hottish" tap water to "cook".

13 Crazy Prison Food Recipes You Can Make At Home As Junk Food

Just out of curiosity, why are ramen noodles so valued by prisoners? Do they dunk them in their normal prison food? I can't imagine they can cook in their cells.

I believe the popularity is mostly due to the availability of cheap, tasty, high-calorie carbs. It seems that from coast to coast, ramen noodles and honey buns rank very high on the commissary -- reportedly replacing cigarettes as the prison currency!

Why ramen noodles are replacing cigarettes as prison currency - Marketplace

I am not sure, I have never actually been in prison. I worked in one years ago though. They make different recipes with items from the commissary to supplement prison food. Or bypass eating it altogether.

It looks like they use "hottish" tap water to "cook".

13 Crazy Prison Food Recipes You Can Make At Home As Junk Food
I actually like that first recipe, but 1/3 cup of peanut butter and 1/4 cup of peanuts for one package of Ramen is a lot of peanuts. I used to cook on a boat, and hungry fishermen will eat anything at all, maybe bored prisoners are the same. lol Thanks to those who answered, I completely forgot that hot tap water could be used to prepare instant food.

CW should not get to have friends, even through an electrical outlet. His late wife, daughters and unborn son certainly don't get to have friends anymore. He should get no better a life than the family he annihilated.

And these latest antics just go to show that he believes rules don't apply to him, which I'm sure his egg donor instilled into him. Just like she thought she was above Shannan's rules of what the girls could and couldn't eat. Just like he thought it made sense to snuff out their vibrant lives rather than take responsibility for their well-being if he and Shannan had divorced so he could be with some *advertiser censored*.

I would love it never to see news about CW in the media again, until the day he takes his last pathetic, disgusting breath.

MOO JMO IMVHO

Cindy Watts has explicitly endorsed one of the leading conspiracy wackos in a YT video. She says the nutjob never once doubted inmate Watts' innocence even though she had her own doubts from time to time. Cindy Watts think it's "great" that inmate Watts' number one fan is finally putting out all kinds of wacko conspiracy theories after being encouraged to do so by Cindy for over two years.

Cindy Watts said she "can't waste any more time to get a new trial". Apparently she can't waste any of the insurance settlement on an actual attorney to file an appeal. It looks to me as though the nutjob is going to file the appeal for her, just like the podcaster wrote to the judge on her behalf.

There's zero evidence so far that the Watts have spent any money whatsoever getting legal help at any point since he was arrested. Anyone who believed their family member was innocent would get the best legal help they could afford instead of turning to internet trolls.

Putting real money into something is where the rubber meets the road and proves that you really believe in something.

Cindy Watts has explicitly endorsed one of the leading conspiracy wackos in a YT video. She says the nutjob never once doubted inmate Watts' innocence even though she had her own doubts from time to time. Cindy Watts think it's "great" that inmate Watts' number one fan is finally putting out all kinds of wacko conspiracy theories after being encouraged to do so by Cindy for over two years.

Cindy Watts said she "can't waste any more time to get a new trial". Apparently she can't waste any of the insurance settlement on an actual attorney to file an appeal. It looks to me as though the nutjob is going to file the appeal for her, just like the podcaster wrote to the judge on her behalf.
These people are just over the top. I don't know how anyone can support someone who snuffed out his his pregnant wife,and children.

These people are just over the top. I don't know how anyone can support someone who snuffed out his his pregnant wife,and children.
Well the Youtuber seems to be in it for the money and the publicity since she has now monetized her channel. Cindy Watts is obviously just in it to bash Shanann endlessly. JMO

CW should not get to have friends, even through an electrical outlet. His late wife, daughters and unborn son certainly don't get to have friends anymore. He should get no better a life than the family he annihilated.

And these latest antics just go to show that he believes rules don't apply to him, which I'm sure his egg donor instilled into him. Just like she thought she was above Shannan's rules of what the girls could and couldn't eat. Just like he thought it made sense to snuff out their vibrant lives rather than take responsibility for their well-being if he and Shannan had divorced so he could be with some *advertiser censored*.

I would love it never to see news about CW in the media again, until the day he takes his last pathetic, disgusting breath.

MOO JMO IMVHO
As much as I agree with most of your post please don’t categorize Cindy Watts as an egg donor. Egg donors are selfless giving ladies who undergo an enormous amount to bless people with the greatest gift there is. IMO There is no comparison!
Cindy Watts is a narcissistic controlling mother to a sociopath who murdered his pregnant wife and children. She undoubtedly contributed to this horrific scenario and she may also suffer from other disorders. IMO She was a monster in law to Shanann but she was a mother to Chris and therein lies at least some of his problem. Again egg donors do good. Cindy Watts did not and continues to soil the situation. She should make silence. Again IMO

As much as I agree with most of your post please don’t categorize Cindy Watts as an egg donor. Egg donors are selfless giving ladies who undergo an enormous amount to bless people with the greatest gift there is. IMO There is no comparison!
Cindy Watts is a narcissistic controlling mother to a sociopath who murdered his pregnant wife and children. She undoubtedly contributed to this horrific scenario and she may also suffer from other disorders. IMO She was a monster in law to Shanann but she was a mother to Chris and therein lies at least some of his problem. Again egg donors do good. Cindy Watts did not and continues to soil the situation. She should make silence. Again IMO
Yeah, if only Cindy Watts had just been an egg donor, instead of raising a monster. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks