GUILTY Canada - Rori Hache, 18, pregnant, found deceased, Oshawa, Ont, 29 Aug 2017

Expert witness cites inconclusive autopsy results at Strong murder trial
November 27, 2020

"It can not be conclusively determined if skull fractures detected during an examination of Rori Hache's remains occurred before or after she died, an expert witness has testified at Adam Strong's murder trial.

At the same, forensic pathologist Andrew Williams did not rule out head injuries - or other means, including strangulation - as possible causes of the Oshawa's teen's death, court heard."

Last edited:
https://www.durhamregion.com/news-story/10285452-defence-to-call-no-evidence-in-adam-strong-murder-trial/

Defence to call no evidence in Adam Strong murder trial. December 9, 2020

Adam Strong, the man accused of murdering two young women nearly a decade apart in Oshawa, will not testify in his own defence at his trial.

Strong’s lead defence lawyer Tom Balka announced Tuesday, Dec. 8, that he’ll be calling no evidence in response to the Crown’s case. That means evidence in the long-running trial is now complete.

Strong’s fate will be in the hands of Superior Court judge Joseph Di Luca by Christmas; final submissions from the lawyers are scheduled to be heard between Dec. 21 and 23.

(I hadn’t seen anything on this trial in a while. Hope you don’t mind me posting this @Tadpole12 )

march 14 2021 rbbm
HUNTER: Accused Oshawa killer Adam Strong learns fate Tuesday | Toronto Sun
''An Oshawa judge will decide the fate of accused double killer Adam Strong on Tuesday.''

“Since the day they pulled that torso out of the lake, I knew it was my daughter,” her mother, Shanan Dionne, told me at the time.

“There is an animal on the loose, this goes so deep, the pain I can’t stand it. I’ve never heard anything like this in my life. And it is your own child.”

''A jury might have locked him up on disagreeable personality by itself.
Strong once moaned in court: “I was up all night. I want to go to bed, it’s been a rough day.”

But hell will likely take on a different flavour if Strong is convicted and jailed.

Hache’s uncle is Bernie Guindon, a former high-ranking member of Satan’s Choice and a one-time member of the Hells Angels.

“(If convicted of murdering Hache,) he’s in deep s—,” a former convict said of Strong. “You can’t kill the niece of somebody connected to the Hells Angels. It all gets down to that. You can’t kill a biker’s niece and get away with it.”

march 14 2021 rbbm
HUNTER: Accused Oshawa killer Adam Strong learns fate Tuesday | Toronto Sun
''An Oshawa judge will decide the fate of accused double killer Adam Strong on Tuesday.''

“Since the day they pulled that torso out of the lake, I knew it was my daughter,” her mother, Shanan Dionne, told me at the time.

“There is an animal on the loose, this goes so deep, the pain I can’t stand it. I’ve never heard anything like this in my life. And it is your own child.”

''A jury might have locked him up on disagreeable personality by itself.
Strong once moaned in court: “I was up all night. I want to go to bed, it’s been a rough day.”

But hell will likely take on a different flavour if Strong is convicted and jailed.

Hache’s uncle is Bernie Guindon, a former high-ranking member of Satan’s Choice and a one-time member of the Hells Angels.

“(If convicted of murdering Hache,) he’s in deep s—,” a former convict said of Strong. “You can’t kill the niece of somebody connected to the Hells Angels. It all gets down to that. You can’t kill a biker’s niece and get away with it.”

I didn't hit like on your post @dotr because it made me feel kinda guilty, but I mean... If Hell's Angels even THINK he hurt this girl, he's in serious trouble, no matter where they house him! I only hope that if he did not act alone, if he was a stooge for someone else that they find that out, and who else may have also been involved as well so justice can be served there as well (if applicable). I don't know enough to know whether I agree he acted alone or on orders from someone else... I doubt we'll ever hear whatever the courts heard.

He IS in serious trouble regardless if he was a stooge. He is not going to have an easy time in jail.. if he lasts a year. IMO

Codi Wilson
@CodiWilson

·
41m

A judge is expected to deliver his decision this morning in the murder trial for Adam Strong, an Oshawa man who is accused of murdering two young women. I will be tweeting out updates from the proceedings, which are set to begin at 9:30 a.m.

@CodiWilson
·
2m

Court has not started yet. It appears they are still working out some technical issues with broadcasting the decision via Zoom.

@CodiWilson
·
2m

Di Luca says it will take several hours to read his decision. It will be released in full online hopefully later today, he says.

@CodiWilson
·
1m

Details of the case, Di Luca says, are horrific and he says he will be going over them in his decision.

rbbm. what an a..h...! imo.
Verdict expected today in trial of Ontario man accused of murdering two young women

• Rori Hache (left) and Kandis Fitzpatrick (right).

image.jpg

Adam Strong appears in court on Sept. 28, 2020. (John Mantha)

''In the interview, Strong admits only to dismembering Hache and attempting to dispose of her body.

“Tried to, but unfortunately, it was foiled by inadequate plumbing and that is a freakin’ shame for me,” he is heard telling the detective.

The verdict will be delivered at 9:30 a.m.''

Catherine McDonald
@cmcdonaldglobal
Replying to
@cmcdonaldglobal
#Breaking

Adam Strong
Count 2: Guilty of First degree murder of Rori Hache

Count 1: Not Guilty of First degree murder of Kandis Fitzpatrick but guilty of manslaughter

https://mobile.twitter.com/cmcdonaldglobal/status/1371901984203272200

Warning: some very GRAPHIC descriptions on the twitter thread.

Last edited:
Oshawa, Ont. man found guilty of first-degree murder, manslaughter in killing of two women

March 16, 2021

"In his decision, Ontario Superior Court Justice Joseph Di Luca said he was satified beyond a reasonable doubt that Strong sexually assaulted and murdered Hache in his basement apartment in Oshawa on Sept. 1 or sometime shortly after. As a result, he found Strong guilty of first-degree murder in Hache's death.

But Di Luca said there was insufficient evidence to prove that Strong intended to murder Fitzpatrick, saying only that it was clear he "unlawfully caused her death."
"He probably did (intend to kill Fitzpatrick)," Di Luca said. "But probably is not the test.""

Adam Strong found guilty of murder, manslaughter in deaths of two Ontario women - Delta Optimist

"The judge said the killing constitutes first-degree murder because it occurred in the course of a sexual assault.

He found Strong also killed Fitzpatrick in 2008, but said there was insufficient evidence for a murder conviction.

The fact that both women were dismembered following their deaths, and that their remains were stored in a freezer as Strong sought to dispose of them over months, further supports a finding that he killed them, Di Luca said.

"The chances that Mr. Strong would have twice found himself in need of a chest freezer to store the dismembered body parts of young women who met their deaths innocently is so infinitesimally small that it suggests the opposite conclusion," he said."

ETA:
"He also blamed his arrest on "faulty plumbing," and told police flushing remains down the drain was an efficient disposal method, court heard.

Di Luca ruled that Strong's surprise stemmed from the fact that he had successfully used those techniques in getting rid of Fitzpatrick's remains."

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mintexas