Still Missing UK - Bernadette Walker, 17, left parent's car, Peterborough, 21 July 2020 *Arrests* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
There shouldn’t be a “doesn’t” in the first sentence of my previous comment, but I can’t edit it.

For those that are close to and/or related to SaW and ScW, it’s hard to imagine or accept that they are capable of this crime because it opens up a whole can of worms and questions. Psychologically it’s a very difficult thing to process.

Plus it’s a murder charge, the chance of them admitting it, to anyone are slim, at best.

I also agree that anyone can claim anything online.

Yes, those were my fears that they would of stopped by now. I am really glad to see they haven't done that.
I don’t want to suggest at all that the police don’t always search for as long as possible before having to stop. But I have images of the parents really irritating the police and them making it a personal mission to recover her body and ensure the punishment truly fits the crime . I realise that’s a bit tv show like- but I hope someone has taken this personally.
PS I’m not for one minute suggesting that policing is at all easy and that the people investigating don’t become personally invested.

The 11th week of searching. That’s some determination by the police, I’m sure they have normally stopped with the searches by this point.

My thoughts exactly! They're definitely determined that they'll find something. The police suggested that they were cutting back on the search weeks ago and it looked like they were giving up but now that doesn't seem to be the case! They must have some pretty concrete evidence.

But then again i vaguely remember a teenager who was reported missing but was murdered by her Step Grandfather i think it was. On several searches of the house police didn't find the girls body that was in fact in the loft !!

Yes just looked it up, it was Tia Sharp and it was on the fourth visit to the house by the police she was discovered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam