Identified! IL - Glasford, Human skull, teeth, other bones, Illinois River bank, Aug 2020 - Jon'Perry Hutcherson

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Did Drew Peterson have any connection to Peoria? Glasford is in Peoria County. I've found nothing to indicate these have been identified and they are not in NamUs.

Last edited:
There is a campground and boating/camping club not far from where these bones were found.

The campground looks pretty open from a satellite view. The camping club looks well covered with trees.

Both are a possible place someone could have entered the water, or disposed of a body.

Ok, I did look and it appears at one time Drew said something about an unsigned letter saying Stacy was in Peoria. Would he have said something about the location he dumped her?

This could be Alexis Scott, her family recently searched near the river based on a tip. IL - IL - Alexis Scott, 20, Peoria, 23 Sept 2017

Alexis has already been ruled out.

From the first link I posted above:

Earlier, analysis of the skull’s teeth ruled out three known missing persons in the area: Marc Bohanan, Alexis Scott and Janie Sellers.

Ok, I did look and it appears at one time Drew said something about an unsigned letter saying Stacy was in Peoria. Would he have said something about the location he dumped her?

With Drew Peterson's evil ego, nothing would surprise me.
And why out of hundreds of letters sent about possible sightings of Stacy, would this one be announced by Drew Peterson and his legal representative to the press?

jake cefolia ?
Went missing early August about 2 hours away.

APR 22, 2021
Human remains found near Illinois River identified as missing Peoria man, family says (hoiabc.com)

jonperry-hutcherson-860x481.png

Remains found along the Illinois River in Glasford in 2020 have been identified as missing Peoria man Jon'Perry Hutcherson, his family said Thursday.

[...]

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mydermarie26