Found Deceased TX - Alan White, 55, seen leaving LA Fitness, Dallas, 22 Oct 2020 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
MOO-Maybe the seats were wet because whoever drove to the location, parked it, got out and left the door wide open (in the rain) for a few minutes maybe getting something out...who knows, then closed it. I imagine they didn’t care if the seats got soaked in rain because they weren’t getting back in and it wasn’t their vehicle so...

The whole wet seat could be something as simple as an overturned water bottle. Absolutely no way to know. Wet seats and “fine” condition.

It would be interesting to know the secluded location. I think if it were me and I needed to hide a car and I lived in the area where the car was found i would have probably driven it into the Trinity River or Little Lemmon Lake. I’m leaning to it being dumped there by someone not living in the area.

This case needs a media thread. I have no time for that today. But will consider doing in next few days.

I can’t link posts with just screenshots and no link. I’m passionate about facts so I need to correct. But, if anyone sees a mention in MSM that the meeting was anything other than 7am please quote this post with a link. In this interview, Rusty says his meeting was at 7:00 am.

Police Upgrade Search for Missing Dallas Executive to ‘Endangered Missing Person'

“I got home at 6:15. He wasn’t home, so I didn’t think much about it; 6:30 rolls around, I start to get a little worried; 6:45 rolls around, and I start to get a little panicky because I knew he had a 7 o’clock conference call that he had to be home for. When he wasn’t here at 7, I started to go look,” Jenkins said.

—————-

Can you please link your 7:30? The buried link in your message shows 7:00 call.
This case needs a media thread. I have no time for that today. But will consider doing in next few days.

I can’t link posts with just screenshots and no link. I’m passionate about facts so I need to correct. But, if anyone sees a mention in MSM that the meeting was anything other than 7am please quote this post with a link. In this interview, Rusty says his meeting was at 7:00 am.

Police Upgrade Search for Missing Dallas Executive to ‘Endangered Missing Person'

“I got home at 6:15. He wasn’t home, so I didn’t think much about it; 6:30 rolls around, I start to get a little worried; 6:45 rolls around, and I start to get a little panicky because I knew he had a 7 o’clock conference call that he had to be home for. When he wasn’t here at 7, I started to go look,” Jenkins said.

—————-

<modsnip: quoted post removed>

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you please link your 7:30? The buried link in your message shows 7:00 call.

7:30 UPDATE: Alan White's car has been found; he remains missing - Dallas Voice

7:00 Search for missing Dallas businessman upgraded to ‘Endangered Missing Person’

I've heard both - which one is it? Ugh, I may have to get off the computer for a while :p ETA: Looks like it's 7am if that's what R said. I was right the first time, and not sure how I got so confused. One of those days. Sorry all. Million things going on.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-11-26 at 11.21.25 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-11-26 at 11.21.25 AM.png
    147.5 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
7:30 UPDATE: Alan White's car has been found; he remains missing - Dallas Voice

7:00 Search for missing Dallas businessman upgraded to ‘Endangered Missing Person’

I've heard both - which one is it? Ugh, I may have to get off the computer for a while :p ETA: Looks like it's 7am if that's what R said. I was right the first time, and not sure how I got so confused. One of those days. Sorry all.
Honestly I’m thankful you had both links. I *thought* I had heard 7:30 early on as well but I couldn’t find it or link. So there it is... 7 has been said and 7:30 has been said BOTH in MSM. Another weird part of this case.

MSM Summary - Disappearance of Alan White - Dallas

Oct 27
Dallas Executive Alan White Missing for Almost a Week - “He had no reason to up and leave”

Dallas Executive Alan White Missing For Almost A Week: 'He Had No Reason To Up And Leave'
  • Alan White 55 works for KPMG
  • Short distance between gym and home
  • Drove from North Central Dallas home to fitness center in City Place around 5:30am
  • Surveillance cameras recorded him leaving
  • Driving black Porsche SUV, a car loan from dealer.
  • Texas dealer license tag 8F4972
  • No sign of credit cards being used since disappearance, and cell phone has died
  • Family has hired private investigator
  • 10K reward
  • Family doesn’t believe he simply disappeared
10/29
Vehicle located, but 55 year old Dallas man remains missing

Vehicle located, but 55-year-old Dallas man remains missing | wfaa.com
  • Police located vehicle Thursday
  • Last seen after 5am on Oct 22 leaving LA Fitness off Haskell Ave. in Dallas
  • Car on loan from dealer; police have in their possession
  • Alan White is 5’11” white man with partially gray hair/blue eyes and 160lbs.
  • Family hired private investigator
  • Family trying to obtain court order to help locate cell phone
  • Video from gym shows him leaving at 5:38 am on Oct 22 after a workout
  • Expected on a work call at 7 or 7:30 Thursday morning friend Matt Davies states
  • White is married and an exec for KPMG
  • Anyone with information is asked to call 800-403-8024 or Dallas police at 214-671-4268.
Nov 11
It’s a complete nightmare: partner of missing Dallas businessman plead for his safe return

'It’s a complete nightmare': Mom, partner of missing Dallas businessman plead for his safe return | wfaa.com
  • Reward now $15K
  • Mom and husband plead for safe return
  • Alan White now missing for three weeks
  • Left gym about 5:40 am, captured on video pumping gas around 6am at Race Trac gas station at Inwood and Maple
  • Not seen since gas station
  • Rusty Jenkins is White’s partner of 18 years
  • When White wasn’t home by 6:45 Jenkins started panicking
  • Jenkins got in car at 7, drove route back and forth trying to find him; called hospitals
  • Doesn’t know if he had ID with him
Nov 12
Alan White: Dallas Man Missing After Trip to the Gym

https://nypost.com/2020/11/12/alan-white-dallas-man-missing-after-trip-to-the-gym/
  • Missing 3 weeks; last seen pumping gas after gym session
  • Never returned from Oct 22 workout at LA Fitness
  • Left gym 5:40am
  • Captured on surveillance around 6am at gas station
Nov 23
Family Pleads for safe return of Dallas businessman Alan White who has been missing since October

Search for missing Dallas businessman upgraded to ‘Endangered Missing Person’
  • Nov 23rd was the 82nd birthday of Alan’s mother. He had planned to visit her in Florida with brother
  • Husband, Rusty Jenkins said they both left home around 4:40am to go to their respective gyms; normal routine
  • Security video shows Alan leaving in his car from gym and heading in direction of home.
  • Rusty (husband) told KXAS-TV Aland had 7am work call
  • Security footage shows Alan at 6:01 at the RaceTrac gas station at Inwood Road and Maple
  • Alan can be seen filling tank and leaving towards direction of his home
  • Oct 29 car found abandoned in area of Simpson Stuart and Bonnie View roads, which is the opposite direction of Alan’s house from the gas station
  • Gas Station was only about mile from house
  • Car found 10-15 miles away
  • Reward now $20K
  • Brother (Tim) says no known enemies
  • No reason to willingly disappear
  • Started a new job as Managing Director in advisory role at KPMG in February
  • Alan had plans to look at wedding venues with his niece the day after he disappeared
  • Had to-do list on his desk; had tickets booked to visit mother in florida
  • Police upgrade case to “endangered missing person”
  • Alan is 5’11” tall, weighs approximately 160 pounds and has graying hair. He was last seen wearing a red tank top, dark gym shorts. He also had a navy and maroon two-toned Coach sling bag with him.
Nov 24
Search for missing Dallas Businessman upgraded to Endangered Missing Person

Search for missing Dallas businessman upgraded to 'Endangered Missing Person'
  • Through Alan’s bank account transactions and security video, determined he left gym at
  • 5:38 and paid for gas at 6:01
  • Drove out of the parking lot north toward his home
Amateur opinion and speculation

<modsnip>
My Media Summary upthread has more detail.
Here is the timeline as reported by MSM:

Timeline

Oct 22
  • 4:00am Alan White leaves his home and arrives at LA Fitness to work out
  • 5:38am Alan leaves LA Fitness
  • 6:01am Alan captured on security camera footage buying gas approx. one mile from home. Departs in direction that would head to his home
  • 7:00am Husband leaves home to go look for Alan, stating he (Alan had a 7am conf. call he was going to miss). Alan is not found
10/27 - 10K reward announced
  • Family states they don’t believe he voluntarily disappeared
10/29
  • Vehicle located by police, no sign of Alan
  • Family hires Private Investigator
  • Family working to get court order on phone records
11/11
  • Reward increases to 15K
11/23
  • Alan’s mother turns 82. Alan and brother were supposed to be in Florida visiting her
  • Reward increases to $20K
  • To-do list found on his desk
  • Was supposed to go look at wedding venues with his niece a couple days after he went missing
  • Police upgrade to “endangered missing person”
11/24
  • Bank account transactions and security video determine Alan left gym at 5:38 and paid for gas at 6:01am on Oct 22

Last edited by a moderator:
I think there has to be a link between his husband panicking and looking for him so quickly, and the police upgrading him to "endangered missing" after speaking more with the family.

Could it be possible he had been receiving threats, hence why he took a different route home. People speculated he went to the gas station out of his way home, also I think I remember his husband saying he avoided a different route due to problems with crime in that area?? I may have that completely wrong.

I think someone had made threats, hence why his husband panicked so quickly.

MOO

I think there has to be a link between his husband panicking and looking for him so quickly, and the police upgrading him to "endangered missing" after speaking more with the family.

Could it be possible he had been receiving threats, hence why he took a different route home. People speculated he went to the gas station out of his way home, also I think I remember his husband saying he avoided a different route due to problems with crime in that area?? I may have that completely wrong.

MOO
Where is this info coming from? I didn't see anything in the articles I read, and posted in the media summary upthread. The gas station was a mile or less from his home as stated in MSM as well. You could certainly be accurate on these points, I just didn't see it in any of the articles.
TIA for the sources.

Where is this info coming from? I didn't see anything in the articles I read, and posted in the media summary upthread. The gas station was a mile or less from his home as stated in MSM as well. You could certainly be accurate on these points, I just didn't see it in any of the articles.
TIA for the sources.

Maybe the links you're seeking would be in Thread 1?
TX - TX - Alan White, 55, seen leaving LA Fitness, Dallas, 22 Oct 2020

Here's one news report that contains both of these:

"Rusty told KXAS-TV that Alan had a work call at 7 a.m., so when he didn’t return home for it, Rusty began to panic."

AND

"On Friday, Dallas police upgraded the case from a “want to locate” to an “endangered missing person,” citing recent developments, but would not elaborate on details due to it being an active and ongoing investigation."

Maybe the links you're seeking would be in Thread 1?
TX - TX - Alan White, 55, seen leaving LA Fitness, Dallas, 22 Oct 2020

Here's one news report that contains both of these:

"Rusty told KXAS-TV that Alan had a work call at 7 a.m., so when he didn’t return home for it, Rusty began to panic."

AND

"On Friday, Dallas police upgraded the case from a “want to locate” to an “endangered missing person,” citing recent developments, but would not elaborate on details due to it being an active and ongoing investigation."

Thx F&E, my media and timeline summary have this as well. I was referring to the post that suggested the subject had received threats. I can find no MSM reference to that at all and was asking for a source. If this is accurate info, it should be front and center. See post 174 on this thread.

Thanks everyone for being so diligent about keeping our facts straight. There was conflicting info even in the MSM articles related to timelines, but I think it's sorted out now.
This is a very concerning case. I'm going to try to do a little aerial surveying to see if I can get any inspiration as to where that car may have traveled from the gas station to where it ended up. Strange stuff.

MOO

I tend to agree. A lot of people wouldn't have even noticed that their spouse was 30 mins late. Or perhaps the husband is just a nervous person by nature - like I am. I would hope someone would ring the alarm bells early for me like his husband did for him.

Thx F&E, my media and timeline summary have this as well. I was referring to the post that suggested the subject had received threats. I can find no MSM reference to that at all and was asking for a source. If this is accurate info, it should be front and center. See post 174 on this thread.

Thanks everyone for being so diligent about keeping our facts straight. There was conflicting info even in the MSM articles related to timelines, but I think it's sorted out now.
This is a very concerning case. I'm going to try to do a little aerial surveying to see if I can get any inspiration as to where that car may have traveled from the gas station to where it ended up. Strange stuff.

Ohh... okay. I guess I was confused since the poster had used "MOO".

It is a concerning case, and very baffling (primarily since we don't have any additional info). Thanksgiving Day and Alan has been missing 5 weeks. :(

I tend to agree. A lot of people wouldn't have even noticed that their spouse was 30 mins late. Or perhaps the husband is just a nervous person by nature - like I am. I would hope someone would ring the alarm bells early for me like his husband did for him.
Or, if your Partner is always on time like clockwork, being late sends up a flag. The hubby also stated he knew Alan had a 7am call, and the fact he wasn't home preparing triggered the warning signs. Clearly a close couple and a very loving and concerned hubby.

<modsnip>
My Media Summary upthread has more detail.
Here is the timeline as reported by MSM:

Timeline

Oct 22
  • 4:00am Alan White leaves his home and arrives at LA Fitness to work out
  • 5:38am Alan leaves LA Fitness
  • 6:01am Alan captured on security camera footage buying gas approx. one mile from home. Departs in direction that would head to his home
  • 7:00am Husband leaves home to go look for Alan, stating he (Alan had a 7am conf. call he was going to miss). Alan is not found
10/27 - 10K reward announced
  • Family states they don’t believe he voluntarily disappeared
10/29
  • Vehicle located by police, no sign of Alan
  • Family hires Private Investigator
  • Family working to get court order on phone records
11/11
  • Reward increases to 15K
11/23
  • Alan’s mother turns 82. Alan and brother were supposed to be in Florida visiting her
  • Reward increases to $20K
  • To-do list found on his desk
  • Was supposed to go look at wedding venues with his niece a couple days after he went missing
  • Police upgrade to “endangered missing person”
11/24
  • Bank account transactions and security video determine Alan left gym at 5:38 and paid for gas at 6:01am on Oct 22
I have a huge fear of timelines without links or sources. There’s nothing worse than a thread that goes off the rails with information that’s not accurate. I think if we create a timeline it really needs to have sources. That’s just my opinion. But the very first time on here is inaccurate. Rusty has stated that they both left the house at 4:45 AM.

UPDATE: Alan White's car has been found; he remains missing - Dallas Voice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member