ID - DeOrr Kunz, Jr., 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #31

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I don't recall - and since we are on Thread #31 - no chance I'm going to go back thru these and look! Sorry! :( Maybe someone else remember "whose" blood it was.....

Yeah; I understand.

Finding the baby's blood anywhere on the trucks, in the tents, around the site of the campfire or the greater camping area would certainly put a different spin on the whole story.

As it is, I just can't help thinking the baby will still be "out there" somewhere for another holiday season. Dead or alive, he needs to be found and returned to his family.

oh gosh the memories i have of poor "little man". i had just moved into my new house and set up my computer and when i came to websleuths i immediately noticed a new post of a boy missing in Idaho. i followed deorr & lonzie. They finally found little lonzie... deceased, but baby deorr just kept missing. i agree with all of you who have been here since day 1 and we all know what happened. what a crazy situation~! from private investigators to black jeeps to mom's remarriage!

deorr is out there in the great wilderness. i still get a chill when his dad references snake river incorrectly. always made me think the boy wasn't even there. grandpa is gone. isaac isn't a snitch. oh where are you sweet deorr!!!???

They have receipts which IMO how they presented them is the awkward part not that they had the receipts, I have receipts everywhere, diaper bag, purse, car, ugh even found some laying around in the garage, we usually hold on to receipts in case of having to return something... or for points at certain stores. The hubby never throws them away cuz he keeps track of our money that way, I eventually throw them away. Like I said, the receipts itself isn’t weird it’s how they were presenting them and then claiming all these people seen and talked to them but none of these people recall ever seeing or talking to the child. And didn’t she only purchase a box of tampons or something? I know if I were bringing my kids camping we’d stop at gas station and I’d always get them a snack or drink or little trinket. Also they found the jacket she claimed he went missing in at their old place. Personally IMO I feel like maybe at one point he was with them but I’m not getting the vibe it was for very long into the trip. Just the way they were acting has me thinking that there could have been an accident and they had to come up with an alibi quick. All jmo and sorry for spelling errors.

Such a sad story. Was just reading over posts and someone suggested he was sold and it sounded great. Then I realized if he had been sold the police would have noticed the parents getting a lot of money. I'm sure they went through bank accounts.

Such a sad story. Was just reading over posts and someone suggested he was sold and it sounded great. Then I realized if he had been sold the police would have noticed the parents getting a lot of money. I'm sure they went through bank accounts.

I don’t doubt cash is used in those type of transactions. However the parents would have to be smart enough not to splurge and make it obvious. And I have my doubts they would have such self-control or sense to do so. MOO

I don’t doubt cash is used in those type of transactions. However the parents would have to be smart enough not to splurge and make it obvious. And I have my doubts they would have such self-control or sense to do so. MOO
The thought has entered my mind that he may have been traded for some type of illegal debt, maybe drugs ? But if sold I agree would have been cash.

I think if they'd sold or traded the child they would not have reported him missing. It would be easier to say he was somewhere else, like with a relative out of town. It would have prevented (or greatly delayed) any law enforcement investigations.

I think if they'd sold or traded the child they would not have reported him missing. It would be easier to say he was somewhere else, like with a relative out of town. It would have prevented (or greatly delayed) any law enforcement investigations.
But that would have then put the out of town relatives on the spot wouldn’t it? So now there are multiple people all in on the plan? I could be misunderstanding your point.

I want to say this with as much sensitivity to the baby as possible- if he was "sold" to pay a debt I doubt the parents would have gotten any money. And I doubt they took him to an orphanage. I'd think sex trade or organs. I'm not saying I think this is what happened to him, rather, my reasoning behind why I doubt the parents would have had $.

They have receipts which IMO how they presented them is the awkward part not that they had the receipts, I have receipts everywhere, diaper bag, purse, car, ugh even found some laying around in the garage, we usually hold on to receipts in case of having to return something... or for points at certain stores. The hubby never throws them away cuz he keeps track of our money that way, I eventually throw them away. Like I said, the receipts itself isn’t weird it’s how they were presenting them and then claiming all these people seen and talked to them but none of these people recall ever seeing or talking to the child. And didn’t she only purchase a box of tampons or something? I know if I were bringing my kids camping we’d stop at gas station and I’d always get them a snack or drink or little trinket. Also they found the jacket she claimed he went missing in at their old place. Personally IMO I feel like maybe at one point he was with them but I’m not getting the vibe it was for very long into the trip. Just the way they were acting has me thinking that there could have been an accident and they had to come up with an alibi quick. All jmo and sorry for spelling errors.

Not only did they find the jacket, but they found the entire outfit, including the pants and the boots he was supposedly wearing as well as the matchbox cars that he was said to be playing with at the campsite. In my opinion, something happened to him before the camping trip and the trip was just a way to throw off the investigation. No one outside of the four on the camping trip had seen Deorr with them.

Not only did they find the jacket, but they found the entire outfit, including the pants and the boots he was supposedly wearing as well as the matchbox cars that he was said to be playing with at the campsite. In my opinion, something happened to him before the camping trip and the trip was just a way to throw off the investigation. No one outside of the four on the camping trip had seen Deorr with them.

OUcH. Do you have a source for the bolded?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam