Found Deceased PA - Jeno Moretti, 15 - Missing After Social Media Incident- Jefferson Hills - 21 November 2020

SassySquatch

Reaction score
“The teenager’s family said they are worried because they say Moretti saw hurtful things posted about him on an Instagram page.”

“Rescue crews searched all day on Tuesday for Jeno Moretti, who disappeared over the weekend. Police searched near the Elizabeth Bridge after a reported sighting in the area. They also searched the Monongahela River below the bridge.”

Jefferson Hills Police Looking For Missing 15-Year-Old Jeno Moretti

- Jefferson Hills Borough,
Allegheny County,
Pennsylvania -

- Jeno Moretti, 15 -
- Saturday, 21 November 2020 -

Jeno Moretti
Male / Age 15
5' 6" :: 150 Lbs.
Black Hair with Blond-Tipped Braids

- Jefferson Hills Borough,
Allegheny County,
is in South-Western, PA -

Day Five

127540728_390790532266036_4303361451561523838_n.jpg

1)) Jefferson Hills Police:
Jefferson Hills Borough Police Department

2)) CBS News:

Jefferson Hills Police Looking For Missing 15-Year-Old Jeno Moretti

3)) WTAE News:

Crews searching for missing 15-year-old boy

4)) Google™ Supplements & Updates:

Jeno Moretti - PA - Google Search

Two GRAPHIC-Text Water Recovery Articles:
5A)) Why are bodies in the water always facedown?
&
5B)) Bring up the bodies: the retired couple who find drowning victims

6)) Pennsylvania Missing and Unidentified:
Pennsylvania Missing Persons

7)) Some Others Missing in Pennsylvania:
Missing Persons Discussion
& = and [AM'-purr-sand]
= Trademark
BOLO = [BOWL
' low] = Be On the Look-Out

Cadaver Dog = Certified to Find Human Remains
FB = Facebook™
K-9 = Canine = Certified Search Dog
LE = Law Enforcement
Mon = Monongahela River
MSM = Main-Stream Media
NamUs = National missing & Unidentified persons system
NCMEC = National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
SAR = Search And Rescue / Recovery
Sonar = Sound Navigation & Ranging

Last edited:
This article tells us a little more about Jeno. Poor kid, I hope he is okay and they find him quickly. Bullies suck!!! :(

NOV 25, 2020
Local mom believes son’s disappearance connected to hurtful Instagram messages (wpxi.com)
[...]

“He goes to a good school. He’s on the football team. He wrestles. Everybody loves him. He’s quiet, he’s a quiet kid, but he would do anything for anybody,” Lisa Karner, Moretti’s mother, said.

[...]

Moretti is a student at Thomas Jefferson High School, where Karner said bullying has a been a problem.

[...]

ETA: Floreffe - Google Maps

Cops hunt river for missing boy, 15, as family reveal he saw cruel posts made about him on Instagram | Daily Mail Online

They started searching the river at 10pm on Tuesday and continued Wednesday but have now suspended their hunt until there is another sighting.

Jeno has been known to visit the area and his family are very concerned for his wellbeing.

36173400-8993269-image-a-51_1606482311244.jpg

+2
Rescue crews have been searching near Elizabeth Bridge in Jefferson Hills for the teenager after a reported sighting in the area

His legal guardian Lisa Karner said Jeno had seen something on Instagram that had upset him.

She said: 'People were talking mean about all kinds of kids. Then my daughter found the post. It said "Jeno Moretti, no mom or dad." That is what started the whole thing.'

Cops hunt river for missing boy, 15, as family reveal he saw cruel posts made about him on Instagram | Daily Mail Online

They started searching the river at 10pm on Tuesday and continued Wednesday but have now suspended their hunt until there is another sighting.

Jeno has been known to visit the area and his family are very concerned for his wellbeing.

36173400-8993269-image-a-51_1606482311244.jpg

+2
Rescue crews have been searching near Elizabeth Bridge in Jefferson Hills for the teenager after a reported sighting in the area

His legal guardian Lisa Karner said Jeno had seen something on Instagram that had upset him.

She said: 'People were talking mean about all kinds of kids. Then my daughter found the post. It said "Jeno Moretti, no mom or dad." That is what started the whole thing.'
I hope that bully gets an *advertiser censored* kicking. Jeno's mom even posts on his insta here:

Login • Instagram

This makes me so sad and angry. I could write a book about it...about all the ins and outs of bullying and how it breaks others down, sometimes for a lifetime, the victim's profile, the group dynamics, the human species, etc. The basic feeling every single time is a lot of anger...we just don't seem to learn.....

I feel so very sad for Jeno and his loved ones. I hope he is found very soon and in good health.

Not sounding good.

“On Wednesday, police said they now have surveillance video that shows the teenager climbing the steps of a bridge early Sunday, Nov. 22.”

“Police said they believe the video is proof the teen, who family said was being bullied online, may be in the river.”

Crews searching for missing 15-year-old boy
Oh man, this is heartbreaking...and the family is there at the river. :(

Search crews and Moretti’s family gathered along the river. His mother said despite the video evidence that he walked onto the bridge, and police say there is no proof he came back down the steps, she is hopeful he is safe.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taketherisk
Back