WV WV - Jaleayah Davis, 20, Parkersburg, 19 November 2011

I live close and remember when this happened. There were so many unanswered questions, phones which were not checked, and people not interviewed extensively as they should have been. When the news covered the story when it happened, people were thinking that there was so much more that was going to be done to solve it. Just seems to me that whether intentionally botched or not, someone dropped the ball.

I am another person who has just learned of this case from Discovery ID. I do not see how the official explanation could even be possible. It would be interesting if someone who had computer skills could create this scenario to see if it is even within the realm of possibility.

Has there ever been a computer generated reconstruction done? This is a very bizarre case & if it's not an accident then I still cant think of any explanation that would point to a murder. The clothes hanging on the guardrail seem to be the biggest conondrum in this case.

I live locally and it seems this case was rushed to be closed. I think there is a lot more to it than the investigators say. I believe the people she was with have something to do with it. The explanation of her acquaintances and the police make no sense. Typical small town injustice!

Bumping for attention.

I had seen the ID show on Jaleayah Davis and her ‘accident’/murder a while back. I’ve recently started following the Facebook page that Jaleayah’s mom started. The police closed the case but there’s SO MANY unanswered questions!!! Jaleayah’ mom (Kim Davis) has been posting daily pages and pictures from the botched police investigation. She needs all the help & prayers we can give her and her family.

I don’t post a lot, but this family has really gotten to me. They deserve better answers than the police gave them. The explanation they gave makes NO SENSE. The Facebook page is Justice For Jaleayah.

Yes, this family deserves better answers! No mother should have to see the photos from the investigation files that her mom has had to see! I have looked over the countless investigation pages and photos she has posted and there are so many unexplained questions!

I knew of two of the people with connections to this case because they attended school with my kids. I believe one of the females was given special treatment because her grandfather was a well respected sheriff in our county, serving multiple terms in the late 1960s, 70s and early 80s. Her dad was also a well respected dr in our area. I feel she needed to provide more information. This is taken from one of the posts on the Justice for Jaleayah Facebook page concerning Taubi's interview with police. I have replaced the female's name with an initial. Taubi is Jaleayah's sister: "There were two phone calls between Taubi and Jaleayah, before her death. One at 3:28, and one at 3:33. Taubi told the lead investigator that during the phone call at 3:28, she heard K's voice and heard Jaleayah say "give me my keys K". During the conversation at 3:33, Taubi states that toward the end of the conversation, Jaleayah said, "I'll tell you when I get there". The detective asked Taubi if Jaleayah said where she was. Taubi told the detective "yes, she said she was on the interstate".
I was going to post a link to this post because it had a lot of information but copy link was not an option on the post. It was posted 11/18/2015 . The interstate referred to in the post is I-77. Jaleayah was killed at mile marker 181 of I-77. In another post Jaleayah's mom explained that Jaleayah was crying and angry at K while talking to Taubi on the phone. This is all backed up with interview notes that have been posted to the justice page.

Recently our sheriff left office in disgrace. I was hoping the interim sheriff might listen to Kim's (Jaleayah's mom) concerns about the investigation. Unfortunately, the interim sheriff was involved in the investigation so I'm guessing he will have no interest in reopening the investigation.

Bumping because the "Justice for Jaleayah" Facebook page has been hacked and I can't imagine that poor mother trying to regain possession. She uploaded so many documents and info there. Does anyone know how to get the page back to her?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zorba347
Back