GUILTY UK - Six Philpott children, ages 5-13, die in Derby arson fire, 11 May 2012

15 years=life=a bloody joke :furious:

15 years before he is allowed to apply for parole.

He is not guaranteed to get parole at the first time of asking, or ever. For parole to be granted the prisoner needs to show genuine remorse for his crime. I can't see this creature expressing remorse as he doesn't seem to think he has done anything wrong.

She must be crazy!! She's far safer in prison given that the travelling community have taken out a price on her head.

Reactions: nao
Last night I watched an episode of britains darkest taboos about this man. I hate that such awful people exist.

To be fair I do think Mick was the ringleader in it all. You just have to listen to that disturbing recording of them in the hotel room after she’d performed a sexual act on Micks friend to know she was being heavily bullied by her vile husband. Yes she should have stopped it happening but it appears there was a lot of coercive control in that relationship.

He absolutely should stay in prison forever but I’m not concerned that she is out. I don’t think she poses a further danger.

the article says she was given a hard time in prison and will be given a hard time in the hostel too

good

the article says she was given a hard time in prison and will be given a hard time in the hostel too

good
I suspect she's been given a hard time for the whole of her life tbh. No woman becomes such an extreme example of a servile doormat without being trained from an early age that abuse is their natural lot in life.

I agree with Ironside's post above, she's not someone that poses a threat to the community on her own. She's more at risk of being murdered by her own community than of anything else.

Disgusting that she has been released. This is when I get frustrated with our UK justice system. She’s served the equivalent of just over a year for each child. They are both vile but a woman who can stand and watch as her house is torched with her sleeping kids inside is very disturbed and shouldn’t be released.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back