Still Missing UK - Bernadette Walker, 17, left parent's car, Peterborough, 21 July 2020 *Arrests* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe being away from her children this Christmas might make her open her mouth.

I'm genuinely puzzled by this comment, if she is not guilty then she has nothing to say. If she is guilty then she is complicit in at least covering for the murderer of her daughter and therefore, i would guess, highly unlikely to care overly much about the others.

I'm genuinely puzzled by this comment, if she is not guilty then she has nothing to say. If she is guilty then she is complicit in at least covering for the murderer of her daughter and therefore, i would guess, highly unlikely to care overly much about the others.

Not sure what there is to be confused about, it goes in line with the previous comments. JMO.

She may have been coerced by a bullying manipulative partner.
Ya I think she’ll go that route. It’ll be all about her abusive partner brainwashing or threatening her into covering for him.

But sorry, friends. I don’t trust her. Sure Scott could be abusive, I don’t doubt that. But she just emits Narcissist energy to me. jmo

Ya I think she’ll go that route. It’ll be all about her abusive partner brainwashing or threatening her into covering for him.

But sorry, friends. I don’t trust her. Sure Scott could be abusive, I don’t doubt that. But she just emits Narcissist energy to me. jmo

I'm in agreement with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members