UK UK - Claudia Lawrence, 35, Chef, York University, 18 March 2009 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you think, JK is wearing no micro?

In my opinion I dont think she or even SC would need to taking into the 'windmuff''( fluff covered microphone) is being pointed right at them by the interviewer.
If you watch and listen carefully you will notice that SC's conversation with the interviewer is not what you are hearing when viewing the video its JK's voice you are hearing.
JK can be heard speaking later but not on camera which doesnt give me a chance to see if she may be wearing a device when she does this.
Interestingly though SC can be seen at 1.20 when the balloons are being released shes not speaking to the interviewer but she is still wearing the device.
Jen King on the balloon release day I thought looked visibly uncomfortable especially in the interview and I thought maybe she was afraid but I have watched this many times now and think its more akin to contained anger.

IMO
Dyor.

@ oudzuid
Did you click to see / download the poster ?
I Did,
I got straight onto the website but when I clicked for the poster it took me to NYP website and stated Page not Found. Perhaps they don't want to find what happened to Claudia?
I know that the Mum does.

@ oudzuid
Did you click to see / download the poster ?
I Did,
I got straight onto the website but when I clicked for the poster it took me to NYP website and stated Page not Found. Perhaps they don't want to find what happened to Claudia?
In my opinion I dont think she or even SC would need to taking into the 'windmuff''( fluff covered microphone) is being pointed right at them by the interviewer.
If you watch and listen carefully you will notice that SC's conversation with the interviewer is not what you are hearing when viewing the video its JK's voice you are hearing.
JK can be heard speaking later but not on camera which doesnt give me a chance to see if she may be wearing a device when she does this.
Interestingly though SC can be seen at 1.20 when the balloons are being released shes not speaking to the interviewer but she is still wearing the device.
Jen King on the balloon release day I thought looked visibly uncomfortable especially in the interview and I thought maybe she was afraid but I have watched this many times now and think its more akin to contained anger.

IMO
Dyor.

I also thought that about J_K @keep-it-real. She did appear uncomfortable in parts of this filming. Perhaps it was just emotion getting the better of her?

Last edited:
I Did,

Perhaps the funds out of money:(

I Did,
I think they all do ( want to find out what happened to her )

One contacts crimestoppers,crimestoppers, when they are ready contacts the police Then the man in charge is contacted he sends someone or phone the Family Spokesman ? Or direct to head of the family ?
In both this and yet another very famous case both sets of family are very highly educated why on Earth do they need-a spokesperson ?

IMO
Dyor.
At one moment JK does have an odd view onto SC, I noticed (start pic of video, for me). I haven't seen the video, because I mostly don't understand videos and it is so very exhausting. JK doesn't look, as if SC is her friend. A mixture of suspicious and fearful I'm seeing.
Pic, which I mean:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachments/upload_2020-11-30_23-39-7-png.273809/

At one moment JK does have an odd view onto SC, I noticed (start pic of video, for me). I haven't seen the video, because I mostly don't understand videos and it is so very exhausting. JK doesn't look, as if SC is her friend. A mixture of suspicious and fearful I'm seeing.
Pic, which I mean:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachments/upload_2020-11-30_23-39-7-png.273809/

I havent tried this FG It came up on a Google search but it might be worth a try for You Tube videos

How do I change the language of a YouTube video?
Translate Your YouTube Titles and Descriptions
  1. Go to YouTube Studio.
  2. Scroll down the right-hand menu and select Subtitles.
  3. Set the original language (if you haven't already)
  4. Click the Add language button and choose the language you'd like to translate to.
  5. Under “Title & Description”, select Add.
17 May 2020

Translate YouTube Videos in New Languages Easily | Ignite Visibility

@Popejohn3 Missing Persons Unit confirmed this morning that Svitlana Krasnoselka is not a match for the unidentified body washed up on the Sussex coast in 2017.
She was elimated by a DNA test.
Well done ! I know we should not be telling the police how to suck eggs

A general question does anyone know if the accom above Costcutters was part of the shop or was it let out seperately.
Similary the accomodation over the Mini Mart next to Melrosegate PO.

@Popejohn3 Missing Persons Unit confirmed this morning that Svitlana Krasnoselka is not a match for the unidentified body washed up on the Sussex coast in 2017.
Yes I recall reading last year on this thread that one of the Sleuths had checked this out and had this confirmed in 2019? I have read through all of the posts from the start-Sorry to be so annoying but its helped bring me up to date.

I think it may have been said before, nt necessarily on WS that Alleyman going into Heworth Place both evening and morning could be a different person comming out of Heworth Place. Almost like a shift change. Were 2 or 4 people waiting at the rear of Clauias property to see if there was any movement or was someone guarding her.
Certainly when we look at the amount of time given to get up and back along Heworth Place, this could have been a shift change.

Additionaly, was the person in the white coat who was in both evening and morning cctv also a shift change and watching the front of the building?

Yes I recall reading last year on this thread that one of the Sleuths had checked this out and had this confirmed in 2019? I have read through all of the posts from the start-Sorry to be so annoying but its helped bring me up to date.

Can you post the link to that please oudzuid I would very interested in contacting the forum member regarding these two missing women

Can you post the link to that please oudzuid I would very interested in contacting the forum member regarding these two missing women
It may take me some time as I will have to go through all of the many Threads again but I will try.
By saying two missing women do you mean the unidentified mystery woman found off the south coast, who they had the burial for recently and Claudia being the second one?

Last edited:
Can't find the dead woman with a smile, we saw a sketch of. I think, she perhaps looks like this Svitlana .....

It may take me some time as I will have to go through all of the many Threads again but I will try.
By saying two missing women do you mean the unidentified mystery woman found off the south coast, who they had the burial for recently and Claudia being the second one?

Yes
Thank you

I think it may have been said before, nt necessarily on WS that Alleyman going into Heworth Place both evening and morning could be a different person comming out of Heworth Place. Almost like a shift change. Were 2 or 4 people waiting at the rear of Clauias property to see if there was any movement or was someone guarding her.
Certainly when we look at the amount of time given to get up and back along Heworth Place, this could have been a shift change.

Additionaly, was the person in the white coat who was in both evening and morning cctv also a shift change and watching the front of the building?
Can someone please post the Morning Allyman and point out the man in the white coat because...

Can't find the dead woman with a smile, we saw a sketch of. I think, she perhaps looks like this Svitlana .....

Yes you are correct FG she did look like her @Popejohn3 was quick to spot Svitlana as a missing person too so I thought better to check it out.

Interestly Svitlana was last seen at her home in Micklefield at around 5am on April 3, 2017
Between September 2016 and March 2017, she was living in Dunhill Rise, Halton. Which is 3.7 miles - 12 mins by car to Carlton barracks.
We cant be sure that Claudia left her house to walk to work early as usual on morn of the 19th but she did live close to 4 Yorks Barracks 2.1 miles - minutes by car.
Initially I was looking to see if there was a connection to Jeremy Green the ex officer who was jailed for murder and torture of his ex girlfriend and her friend but Green was jailed for life in 2014.
Never the less due to the close proximity each lived to military barracks and they are missing persons Im keep her details on file.

I Did,

I also thought that about J_K @keep-it-real. She did appear uncomfortable in parts of this filming. Perhaps it was just emotion getting the better of her?
@oudzuid who do you mean by ‘they’ the police or some members of her family ?
Please bear in mind long quotes !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member