Found Deceased NY - Dr. Tamara Saukin, 44, Staten Island, 18 Nov 2020

Slightly longer article here
Body of woman found in waters at Clove Lakes Park; believed to be missing doc

2 weeks in the water, today.

She must have been in terrible despair.

pray her spirit can now be freed .
This must be excruciating for Tamara's family. I will be keeping them in my prayers.

I can't get over the location... :(

Police have roped off the body of water near the basketball courts, within feet of Victory Boulevard and Logan Avenue, where the discovery was presumably made. It lake is right next to the ice-skating rink.

This must be excruciating for Tamara's family. I will be keeping them in my prayers.

I can't get over the location... :(

Police have roped off the body of water near the basketball courts, within feet of Victory Boulevard and Logan Avenue, where the discovery was presumably made. It lake is right next to the ice-skating rink.
The ice skating rink is the area the witnesses identified LE removing some evidence , they were unsure whether or not it was connected with Dr Tamara Anna Marie Saukin.

So sad for Dr T's family and all who cared about her. My own Dr of 20 years retired early and the new resident Drs are not receiving the the training they would normally get because much of there work is just now done over the phone because people do not want to go to clinic. Covid is life changing in so many ways.

Attachments

• R7K6O5L4PJBM7OXJYVADM46FS4.jpg
    R7K6O5L4PJBM7OXJYVADM46FS4.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 30
Where is the ice rink located within that frame, please Amanda?

Within just a minutes walk. the ice rink goes off to the left path from the street. The bball courts to the right path. The lake is separating the areas.

Enlarge the pic I attached here.

Attachments

• 0.paths.JPG
    0.paths.JPG
    111.2 KB · Views: 57
Within just a minutes walk. the ice rink goes off to the left path from the street. The bball courts to the right path. The lake is separating the areas.

Enlarge the pic I attached here.
Thanks Amanda, she was located in an area close to ice rink.. that is location people described who saw evidence being removed, it appears to be a shallow lake all round.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back