Found Deceased TX - Alexis Sharkey, 26, Houston, 27 Nov 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two key points at top of my mind:
  • AS and TS reportedly had a ring camera (The Sun article)
  • TS reports AS opted to hop the back fence rather than exit through the front door o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O
‘Incredible Loss’: Instagram Influencer Found Dead Along Houston Road
Two friends said Tom Sharkey told them he had gotten into an argument with his wife before she went missing and claimed she had “hopped over their patio fence and into a car.”

You can cut someone's air supply off using a choke hold. The move has been banned in Canada for nearly 30 years because people detained by police have died from its inexpert use. Chances are it will not leave a mark.

Here's some information provided by PEI government regarding domestic abuse, specifically choking and strangulation and how many times no marks are evident.

https://www.princeedwardisland.ca/sites/default/files/publications/css_straginfo14.pdf

And suffocation.

I’m stuck on this though:

1. No social media activity all day Friday.
2. No voice contact all day Friday. Only text, I believe.
3. Husband supposedly said to two people that they fought and she jumped over a fence and into a car. (If so, it should be easy to get her phone records and see who she left with. Uber? A friend?)
4. Husband said he did not fight with her, just told her not to drive while inebriated. So he contradicts the friends. This also indicates he was the last person confirmed to have seen her.
5. Probabilities.
6. Comments by friends that she was subject to domestic assault.
7. Lots of DV around the holidays.

There’s some weirdness with one of her friends but these are public-type people who seem to crave attention and so they may not react like many others. I don’t know.

I’m open to all possibilities right now.

I find that whole interview with her interesting and strange tbh

Agreed! It was very strange. I understand grief affects everyone differently but I cannot fathom how these people do not shed a single tear or have a lump in their throat during their interviews. She seemed almost too calm and yet constantly looked away from the camera at times when speaking and eyes were darting all over throughout. Not sure about “tells” but noticed she put her hand on her head at a few points in the convo. May be nothing but all friends suddenly going private after posting so much, canceling the event, mixing of storylines and exclusion of other details seems worthy of suspicion.

Her friends remind me of another case where the victim was involved in less than mainstream-acceptable activities. Boy did they make themselves look like they were hiding something, unfortunately it was because they were hiding something completely irrelevant to the fact their friend was a victim (although not unrelated to the crime in the end). I’ve gone back and forth on the friend group but right now I’m trying to be patient out of hopes they’re trying to protect their friend’s memory. Or just that I can’t relate to influencer types and how they handle pressure.

Good points! Wasn't it Gannon Stauch's step mom who said he left through back fence or something? Since he wasn't on front camera

Two key points at top of my mind:
  • AS and TS reportedly had a ring camera (The Sun article)
  • TS reports AS opted to hop the back fence rather than exit through the front door o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O
‘Incredible Loss’: Instagram Influencer Found Dead Along Houston Road
Two friends said Tom Sharkey told them he had gotten into an argument with his wife before she went missing and claimed she had “hopped over their patio fence and into a car.”

I'm honestly not sure if that's just sloppy reporting or if someone's got things mixed up.
Maybe, they both contacted Alexis' mom at some point on Saturday?
I suppose that's also possible.

jmo
Yes they both did. It was mentioned by the mom in two later interviews including her local PA newspaper one today.

Could be as simple as they couldn’t get a permit to gather due to COVID. Could be something else though. Hmmm

I found the friend that posted last night and was able to screenshot the story. Though not sure what the rules are here about posting from accounts. This friend was one of the girls on the Marfa trip and not in the TR group. Post says, “Due to changing circumstances we are postponing Lexi’s celebration of life. We appreciate the outpouring of love and support and ask for continued respect at this time. Keep fighting for Lexi.”

Agreed! It was very strange. I understand grief affects everyone differently but I cannot fathom how these people do not shed a single tear or have a lump in their throat during their interviews. She seemed almost too calm and yet constantly looked away from the camera at times when speaking and eyes were darting all over throughout. Not sure about “tells” but noticed she put her hand on her head at a few points in the convo. May be nothing but all friends suddenly going private after posting so much, canceling the event, mixing of storylines and exclusion of other details seems worthy of suspicion.

True but her mom’s not showing emotion either.

Maybe AS family couldn't get there in time an wanted to be part of the vigil.

I found the friend that posted last night and was able to screenshot the story. Though not sure what the rules are here about posting from accounts. This friend was one of the girls on the Marfa trip and not in the TR group. Post says, “Due to changing circumstances we are postponing Lexi’s celebration of life. We appreciate the outpouring of love and support and ask for continued respect at this time. Keep fighting for Lexi.”

True but her mom’s not showing emotion either.

I also found that to be interesting. I know COVID is on the rise but why wouldn’t the family have traveled to Houston by plane or car by now? Seems like they would want to go straight to the source and looking for answers. Maybe I’ve always been around emotional people but the lack of emotion is striking for the loss of someone who was young and so loved by everyone.

On one of her friend’s Instagram stories last night it simply stated Due to changing circumstances the event has been cancelled/postponed (cannot remember which). The accounts are all private now so I’m unable to go back and check the specific wording. I thought changing circumstances seemed like something was unfolding. Seems they would have said due to COVID regulations if that were the cause for cancellation.

Thank you for finding that, I agree. Something is up.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member