Found Deceased TX - Alexis Sharkey, 26, Houston, 27 Nov 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is what I took this afternoon. I will load two at a time to make sure that they get uploaded correctly.
These first two, first one is blurry, sorry, I stopped the car just in a bit from the feeder road and the street she was found on. Car is facing north, the picture is facing SE towards Katy Freeway, (I-10) across the SE corner lot. From there, I took pictures as I turned a few degrees each time.
Cannot upload, too big for server. I am sure there is a way to make the jpeg smaller. Help, please.
On my iPhone when I select a picture it says “actual size” in lower right corner. I usually select medium size and it will go through.

According to this article there was an emoji response Friday night. Not enough detail, it’s the Sun, and no way to know if it was really her using the phone. Or if was even on a phone.

“Her last message was when she responded to a male friend's comments with a laughing emoji later the same evening - but they became worried after not hearing from her on Saturday - behavior they said was unusual as they all text each other "constantly".

Friends of influencer Alexis Sharkey say they have vital information for cops

That's what I don't get, since they all text each other "constantly" why did no one mention that TS texted CT's boyfriend at 11 on Friday asking if they had heard from her????

Especially since Tanya didn't seem too concerned about not hearing from Alexis for hours.

Her mother said she loved to travel, wanted to relocate somewhere warm (south). Houston is probably more up and coming of an area than the small northwestern PA town where she grew up, and I would think more career opportunity.

I’m sad. I wish she would have moved to Pittsburgh. Not Houston, but maybe she’d still be alive.

jmo
Her mom also mentioned in msm that TS worked internationally and that Houston was a great hub for that. I remember that specifically because I was shocked that she was calling him a great hub after all this... and then I realized OHHH she meant Houston is a great airport hub!!

I took it with a camera Kodak, that I use for my Etsy site. Dowmloaded into computer. tried to paintbrush it smaller. Not saving it smaller even as png.
Paste them into Powerpoint and use the compress images command from the Images tab.

You can select the resolution and then save the slides as JPGs to post them here.

First pic.
Blurry, sorry, this is where I first pulled over after leaving the frontage road along Katy Freeway just west of Eldridge. Car is facing north. I'm looking at the SE corner where the Omni Hotel is located just to the left side of the photo.

Those buildings are across the freeway.

Attachments

• 100_1024.JPG
    100_1024.JPG
    139.1 KB · Views: 217
Last edited:
That's what I don't get, since they all text each other "constantly" why did no one mention that TS texted CT's boyfriend at 11 on Friday asking if they had heard from her????

Especially since Tanya didn't seem too concerned about not hearing from Alexis for hours.

I hear ya. That would be odd. But, maybe they did text each other Friday night.

The article is confusing. The next day may have been the day after Thanksgiving - Friday. (Not the day after the 6 pm texts, which would have been Saturday).

Tanya said Alexis spent Thanksgiving at her house and they made plans to watch movies with other friends all day on Saturday. The last time they spoke was around 6 p.m. Friday.

She got worried the next day when text messages and phone calls went unanswered.”

'She was always happy' | Alexis Sharkey remembered by friends | khou.com

jmo

I hear ya. That would be odd. But, maybe they did text each other Friday night.

The article is confusing. The next day may have been the day after Thanksgiving - Friday. (Not the day after the 6 pm texts, which would have been Saturday).

Tanya said Alexis spent Thanksgiving at her house and they made plans to watch movies with other friends all day on Saturday. The last time they spoke was around 6 p.m. Friday.

She got worried the next day when text messages and phone calls went unanswered.”

'She was always happy' | Alexis Sharkey remembered by friends | khou.com

jmo

Tanya said in her interview with KHOU that they group chatted with each other on Saturday.

So it was Saturday

The Interview is posted on page 13 by Houdat

Next. I am going to attempt the ultimate, upload all in one post. Well. Maybe, I'm afraid they won't all upload. Let's try these.

25 car facing north, picture facing east.
26 I have turned towards the north. Looking down Haws.
27 turning to my left, now facing NE across the fields.
28 turned again, facing the Landscape Architects Building. West, SW direction. Katy Freeway in the background.
29 I am facing South towards the feeder road. Landscsape people are to the right in this picture. All the tall buoldings are across the freeway. The stsop sigh is the feeder road. Can only turn to the right and go west from there towards Hwy. 6 intersection. Park and Ride lot, some other small businesses, last I checked, landscape yard of some kind. Then the back of a small strip center but facing a different road.

Attachments

• 100_1025.JPG
    100_1025.JPG
    68.7 KB · Views: 312
  • 100_1026.JPG
    100_1026.JPG
    50.8 KB · Views: 357
  • 100_1027.JPG
    100_1027.JPG
    49.7 KB · Views: 333
  • 100_1028.JPG
    100_1028.JPG
    71.2 KB · Views: 330
  • 100_1029.JPG
    100_1029.JPG
    48.3 KB · Views: 278
Last edited:
Yeah!!!! Here come the rest.
30 I pulled north a bit, stopped and took a picture of the road...
31 I turned to the left and took a picture facing NE.
32 facing NW.
33 and 34 are pictures of Eldridge going North from the feeder. All the guard railings stop in another mile or two, and it is open to the reservoir areas. FYI, therewere no police yellow tapes left. I drove up to a street and turned to the right, going east, picked up Eldridge from there. At a traffic light. The first street I came to had a stop sign only way at the Eldridge crossing. No way to cross Eldridge at that time of day from a stop sign.

Attachments

• 100_1030.JPG
    100_1030.JPG
    36.8 KB · Views: 205
  • 100_1031.JPG
    100_1031.JPG
    44 KB · Views: 219
  • 100_1032.JPG
    100_1032.JPG
    44.2 KB · Views: 217
  • 100_1034.JPG
    100_1034.JPG
    28.6 KB · Views: 204
  • 100_1033.JPG
    100_1033.JPG
    25.4 KB · Views: 176
Last edited:
Her mother said she loved to travel, wanted to relocate somewhere warm (south). Houston is probably more up and coming of an area than the small northwestern PA town where she grew up, and I would think more career opportunity.

I’m sad. I wish she would have moved to Pittsburgh. Not Houston, but maybe she’d still be alive.

jmo

I found this MSM article talking about how they met in Midland/Odessa and came to Houston from there. Houston definitely has more influencer possibilities than Midland/Odessa.

Friends say Sharkey once lived in Midland-Odessa, and that’s where she met her husband, Tom.
Alexis Sharkey investigation: Friends say death was foul play | khou.com

“Norling-Martin said before moving to Houston, Alexis once lived in Midland-Odessa, where she met her husband, Tom.”

Not sure what brought her from PA to Midland-Odessa though. Doubt it was to work at a bar, maybe UTPB (University of Texas Permian Basin) , school offers MS in Biology.

Tanya said in her interview with KHOU that they group chatted with each other on Saturday.

So it was Saturday

The Interview is posted on page 13 by Houdat

Maybe CT didn’t reach out to any of the others. It would be surprising, so maybe she reached out to a few. Maybe TR was asleep at 11 and missed a text. She had hosted Thanksgiving the day before, and she was planning to spend the day with her friends Saturday watching movies.

May be sloppy reporting. Or not. May be something more.

Next. I am going to attempt the ultimate, upload all in one post. Well. Maybe, I'm afraid they won't all upload. Let's try these.

26 I have turned towards the north. Looking down Haws.
27 turning to my left, now facing NE across the fields.
28 turned again, facing the Landscape Architects Building. West, SW direction. Katy Freeway in the background.

Oh wow, these pix are good. I bet she was in the weeds area. Ugh. Dumped on a rainy night in the dark there.

Do you know what the gray building is? I see cars parked there. Hoping they have a security camera.

THANK YOU @Midwestmom2019 for braving the rain and taking these.

Last edited:
Maybe CT didn’t reach out to any of the others. It would be surprising, so maybe she reached out to a few. Maybe TR was asleep at 11 and missed a text. She had hosted Thanksgiving the day before, and she was planning to spend the day with her friends Saturday watching movies.

May be sloppy reporting. Or not. May be something more.
Perhaps TR had to take her mom that had come from Mexico to the airport? Was tired after hosting people? Had to get up early?

Oh man. Alexis shouldn’t have even been in Texas for Thanksgiving.
BBM:

She had very deep roots with very close friends and family,” Robinault said. “She came home often… as often as you can living in Texas.”

“She loved home,” she said. “She loved being on the reservoir in our boat.”

Alexis hadn’t been able to make it home for almost a year.

“She was last home last Christmas,” Robinault said. “We were supposed to get together in April… and then COVID. We were supposed to get together for Thanksgiving… and then COVID.”

That one’s the heartbreaker,” she said. “If we would have been together, nothing would have happened.”

Last week, “We were planning Christmas. We had been texting back and forth. She was gearing up for it,” Robinault said. “She was planning on coming home for Christmas when she was killed.”

‘So Much Fun’

Oh wow, these pix are good. I bet she was in the weeds area. Ugh. Dumped on a rainy night in the dark there.

Do you know what the gray building is? I see cars parked there. Hoping they have a security camera.

Gray building with all the cars is the Landscape Architects. I did not see any beauty shops along the way. Anyone know where it is located? I'll go snap some pictures tomorrow. I guess that I can learn how to video tape, as well. Just need to know if videos upload to WS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie