GUILTY FL - Dan Markel, 41, FSU Law Professor, Tallahassee, 18 July 2014 *arrests* #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you couldn't hear or see the above ^^ Next case management hearing on 3/4/21, but no time was said.
Leon County has new admin orders that stopped all jury trials from Dec. thru Feb.

https://cvweb.leonclerk.com/public/online_services/search_courts/process.asp
@Niner

it's a case management conference I believe at 9am - 3/4/21. sorry I was late..

Hey no problem!
vil-noel.gif
It is way in the future & figured I'd ask you when it got closer!
animated-smileys-christmas-044.gif

Does anyone out there know the name of the elementary school and/or middle school that Sigfredo, Luis and Katie attended together?

Get Access

Is anyone able to access this article and summarize it for us?

Get Access

Unfortunately, cannot access anything further than this intriguing bit..

''Suspect in different murder claims convicted Dan Markel killer ...
www.tallahassee.com › story › news › 2021/02/09 › m...

19 hours ago — Tallahassee Democrat. An inmate held on suspicion of a different murder in Leon County is claiming that Luis Rivera, one of three people charged in Dan Markel's fatal shooting, repeatedly told him and other inmates that he was coerced into lying on the witness stand about his co-conspirators' involvement.''

The Full Interrogation of Lawyer Wendi Adelson, with Introduction to the Dan Markel Case
•Streamed live on Feb 8, 2021

Get Access

I hovered over the hyperlink in your post and typed into google search the words that included "Tallahasse.com" and "dishes from statements from convicted..Dan Markel" and came up with the link from 19 hours ago that dotr just posted above.

Looks like a blocked article from Tallahassee Democrat only available for subscribers. As always/often, another national or other non-subscription source will pick it up and we'll be able to read from a reciprocity organization if we wait a day or two. :cool:;)

dotr found it.

Unfortunately, cannot access anything further than this intriguing bit..

''Suspect in different murder claims convicted Dan Markel killer ...
www.tallahassee.com › story › news › 2021/02/09 › m...

19 hours ago — Tallahassee Democrat. An inmate held on suspicion of a different murder in Leon County is claiming that Luis Rivera, one of three people charged in Dan Markel's fatal shooting, repeatedly told him and other inmates that he was coerced into lying on the witness stand about his co-conspirators' involvement.''

The Full Interrogation of Lawyer Wendi Adelson, with Introduction to the Dan Markel Case
•Streamed live on Feb 8, 2021

So what does that mean.....Luis was the actual shooter?

So what does that mean.....Luis was the actual shooter?

This article misleading. It's clickbait IMO.

Buried at the end of it is about how this inmate (who is an alleged murderer) has mental health issues and wrote letters suggesting his own plea deals—bizarre and attention-seeking behavior. This inmate is attacking Georgia Cappleman, who is prosecuting the case against him. This guy bathed in bleach after his alleged murdering, which should tell you a lot about him.

I do think it's newsworthy, but the journalist should have put something upfront about how this accusation is cushioned by lots of other craziness and not bury the lede as he did and put it behind a paywall. This stuff is bound to happen when you let a high-profile case like this linger out there for many years.

Here's the most important part, I think.

Screen Shot 2021-02-10 at 5.14.19 PM.png

Last edited:
This article misleading. It's clickbait IMO.

Buried at the end of it is about how this inmate (who is an alleged murderer) has mental health issues and wrote letters suggesting his own plea deals—bizarre and attention-seeking behavior. This inmate is attacking Georgia Cappleman, who is prosecuting the case against him. This guy bathed in bleach after his alleged murdering, which should tell you a lot about him.

I do think it's newsworthy, but the journalist should have put something upfront about how this accusation is cushioned by lots of other craziness and not bury the lede as he did and put it behind a paywall. This stuff is bound to happen when you let a high-profile case like this linger out there for many years.

Here's the most important part, I think.

View attachment 283679

"suggesting three plea offers on his own behalf...." lol!

Thanks, reallybusy!

Just watched the episode of Dan Markel's murder/ execution-- I tried to find more info about Katherine Magnbanua on google -only saw that there will be a re-trial- was there a mistrial the first time? Poor Dan Markel--- he surely picked the wrong woman to fall in love with. I believe she and her parents were behind the execution of Dan Markel, but the Adelson's continue to go along merrily on their way without charges---- Does anybody believe they have enough evidence at this point or do they need more to make a charge stick?--- This case is now 7 years old and I wonder if the Adelsons will ever be charged. So sad. That took her kids to South Florida and dropped their father's
name -- she has erased him totally as their father. It is sickening.

Just watched the episode of Dan Markel's murder/ execution-- I tried to find more info about Katherine Magnbanua on google -only saw that there will be a re-trial- was there a mistrial the first time? Poor Dan Markel--- he surely picked the wrong woman to fall in love with. I believe she and her parents were behind the execution of Dan Markel, but the Adelson's continue to go along merrily on their way without charges---- Does anybody believe they have enough evidence at this point or do they need more to make a charge stick?--- This case is now 7 years old and I wonder if the Adelsons will ever be charged. So sad. That ***** took her kids to South Florida and dropped their father's
name -- she has erased him totally as their father. It is sickening.

Yep, you've pretty much summed it up! It is maddening that none of the Adelsons have been charged! I hope the boys grow up, figure out the truth, and completely disown their mother and grandparents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutalicy