Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
CB talked about MM in the chatroom.
Perhaps, during that conversation and the 'bragging' to HB, CB gave specific details away about events the evening of 3rd May, and LE have managed to confirm those details with pics and video's found at the box factory.

JMO

That should be enough for a charge, but what about that:

Two criminals like CB and HB robbing a holiday apartment, while one really deranged character started to attack a child and the other ran away, not to be involved in that crap, but criminal himself enough, not to go to the police instantly because he would be accused himself either?

Former pal HB seemed pretty pi××ed off over CB IMO...

Last edited:
There are links that show ways how that pattern could have been arisen, but i won't post them here, because these sites blame it on the parents and i do not follow that crappy theory.

In my opinion a terrified flight of MM could be explained by some horrible experience she made some days before, if the intruder has visited 5A in the days before.

And of course, if a defending child of three that is being abducted after hiding behind some furniture kicks your nose, you will likely bleed in seconds. In the past, when i used to cuddle or tickle my very young children, i had a lot of accidents regarding my handsome face and pretty smile!;):) (just kidding!)

But as i wrote, it's a theory! Not more, not less....

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.th...l-cops-war-dna-evidence-madeleine-mccann/amp/
It's a good theory I just think MM was taken alive and without a struggle as that would have required a clean up operation. Clean up operations take valuable time.

The sample in the article refers to a saliva stain rather than blood which seemed to have been matched to a baby that previously stayed but clearly german LE want it rechecked? I find that strange. Did they find any match for the blood I wonder?

I'm with you in also wondering if something or someone had frightened MM on the first May when PF heard crying. I also wonder about the comment she made to KM on the day of the abduction about why she hadn't come when MM and Sean had been crying. But if she hadn't seen anyone clearly would that wouldn't have made it easier for CB to comfort her and tell her he'd help her find mummy.

I think whatever BKA has is evidence from after she'd been taken which makes me feel the abduction was easy and uneventful. Just my opinion.

But then if someone had been in the apartment previously, they're really taking a chance that MM wouldn't have mentioned it (or partly) the next day.
If an abduction had been planned, could visiting the apartment on two occasions not potentially scupper it?

Hard to say Ardoch. Not every single kid reacts like every other. My kids had always been in different environments from day one (but always in protection!). Even unplanned overnights at the grandparents, uncles, aunts, sleeping as a family in a lot of holiday places or whilst visiting friends, even some from the past or present. We were young. When our kids were 3, we were just 25 years of age. Our children even used to sleep on restaurant benches on bigger birthday parties! The kids had been VERY comfortable, of you know what i mean.

If in one of those cases some vile, not known perpetrator had done his "business", i can't assume how my kids would have been reacted at that age, if you know what i mean, even because they had never been harmed for almost 18 years until today....

Dame Cressida told reporters on Thursday, the nature of the investigation has not changed.

She said: "We're continuing to work very closely with our colleagues in the BKA (Germany's Federal Criminal Police Office) in Germany, as you know, and the PJ (Policia Judiciaria) in Portugal.

"We do have our small team still working on that and there's no significant change for us in terms of our resourcing or posture.

"As you know, we have some funding to continue that and we are continuing it.

"We will continue until the time that it is right, either because much more light has been thrown on this and, or, somebody has been brought to justice. Or, if we feel we have exhausted all possible opportunities.
Madeleine McCann cops have no plans to end missing person investigation

Funding until next March I believe, but goodness knows what will happen after that.
HCW seems to have a blank cheque where this case in concerned.
We, like many others, are nearly bankrupt as a country due to covid and I would imagine SY will want to get this case wrapped up, before any more applications for funding go in, unless they say that they need more funding to collaborate with German LE.
I would gladly contribute taxes going forward but can't see how it would be justified to other Brits now that the ball is in BKA court.
That's just an observation and not my personal opinion.

Hard to say Ardoch. Not every single kid reacts like every other. My kids had always been in different environments from day one (but always in protection!). Even unplanned overnights at the grandparents, uncles, aunts, sleeping as a family in a lot of holiday places or whilst visiting friends, even some from the past or present. We were young. When our kids were 3, we were just 25 years of age. Our children even used to sleep on restaurant benches on bigger birthday parties! The kids had been VERY comfortable, of you know what i mean.

If in one of those cases some vile, not known perpetrator had done his "business", i can't assume how my kids would have been reacted at that age, if you know what i mean, even because they had never been harmed for almost 18 years until today....
What do you mean, by until today? If you don't mind me asking

What do you mean, by until today? If you don't mind me asking

That they had not been harmed until today, although we used to be naive sometimes in the past when we were young. We even left them in holday areas sleeping, without checking every 30 minutes. Now, that they are becoming adults at the age of 18 in germany, i can't speak for the future.

Thank god, we hadn't to go through that hell the McCanns are going through since 13 years. That's what i meant.

Last edited:

Of course, I have children and grandchildren myself.
If a young child was on their own in an apartment and a stranger came in and spoke to them there's no saying if they would mention it to their parents or not. Even taking into consideration any possible "stories" the stranger might say to them. My point was that if it had been planned, I don't think that they would have taken that risk.

I don't necessarily agree either with the opportunistic scenario of the abduction being secondary to a burglary. IMO

Of course, I have children and grandchildren myself.
If a young child was on their own in an apartment and a stranger came in and spoke to them there's no saying if they would mention it to their parents or not. Even taking into consideration any possible "stories" the stranger might say to them. My point was that if it had been planned, I don't think that they would have taken that risk.

I don't necessarily agree either with the opportunistic scenario of the abduction being secondary to a burglary. IMO
I'm not sure how mine would have reacted at that age. I do remember comforting them after nightmares by reassuring them they were just bad dreams. I don't remember them mentioning anything the day after. But luckily they were just bad dreams not reality

I don't think the abduction was opportunistic or secondary to burglary either

It's a good theory I just think MM was taken alive and without a struggle as that would have required a clean up operation. Clean up operations take valuable time.

The sample in the article refers to a saliva stain rather than blood which seemed to have been matched to a baby that previously stayed but clearly german LE want it rechecked? I find that strange. Did they find any match for the blood I wonder?

I'm with you in also wondering if something or someone had frightened MM on the first May when PF heard crying. I also wonder about the comment she made to KM on the day of the abduction about why she hadn't come when MM and Sean had been crying. But if she hadn't seen anyone clearly would that wouldn't have made it easier for CB to comfort her and tell her he'd help her find mummy.

I think whatever BKA has is evidence from after she'd been taken which makes me feel the abduction was easy and uneventful. Just my opinion.

Yes, but if my theory fits, there hasn't been a major cleanup, because the area around the sofa was splattered with small blood stains, right?

Maybe just a sofa, that has been positioned in front of the window again....

Funding until next March I believe, but goodness knows what will happen after that.

If we're to trust the source of this article, Cressida Dick is saying clearly and unambiguously that, despite everything, her/SY's interest remains a missing person inquiry one. Which, imo, really contradicts her claim to be working 'really really closely' with the German investigators.

If they were working 'really really closely', then she would be privvy to info that, at the very least, should have made her take a leaf out of HCW's book and just restrict herself to saying something along the lines of 'Our investigation is ongoing and this is not something that we can comment further upon at this moment'.

Last edited:
If we're to trust the source of this article, Cressida Dick is saying clearly and unambiguously that her/SY's interest remains a missing person inquiry one. Which imo really contradicts her working 'really really closely' with the German investigators.

If they were working 'really really closely', surely she would have just taken a leaf out of HCW's book and just said 'This is not something I can comment upon at this moment'.

Right. I assume, german prosecuters are using the results of the past but will never share the crucial knowledge with OG or PJ. Too many leaks to the press IMO.

I've checked some assumed before and after 2007 pics. Although i have a slightly verdict of some kind of thickened nose appearence, i unfortuneatly can't confirm a broken nose without any doubt.

20201203_161608.jpg

20201203_203814.jpg

At 7.15 in video
Thankyou Ardoch . First of all I found myself laughing at the artists’s impression (beautified looking )of the apartment in the video quite different to the actual 5a .
The GNR dogs were not cadaver or trained to alert to blood dogs ?
This was deemed a crime scene only when the PJ got there ?
It’s inconceivable that the apt.was let out, but let’s say for argument ‘s sake that it was , when the UK dogs arrived and blood splatters were alerted to you’re saying they could have come from anyone ? Yet the investigation showed the only person to come forward was a male guest who who had cut himself shaving ....spots which would never have reached the walls for instance imo .

Wasn't photos/video ruled out by HCW on the podcast? He said he had no evidence of it but it might exist.

I think the colour of his cheeks and nose is due to the consumption of alcohol

Yes, i had that assumption too, especially in the pic with NM.

But that pic was very overexposed but also regularly in expression IMO. In the nightime pic, i like to tend to see some bloodshot areas around the nasal bone and right cheek maybe...

I don't believe that's the sample the Germans want re-checked. I think there might have been some confusion about which sample it was, but it was reported in certain articles that the sample they wanted to analyse was one in which the Portuguese were unable to obtain a DNA sample from (i.e. therefore it couldn't have been the saliva sample that they attributed to the kid since they did obtain a DNA profile from that, it was a different saliva sample).

Portuguese police sources branded the German request "typically arrogant", adding that they had already carried out forensic tests on the sample and it was impossible to extract a DNA profile to compare against that of convicted paedophile and rapist Brueckner.

"We have already tried and it's insulting to be asked to do this again," a source close to the Policia Judiciaria said.

"This is a total waste of time. What's even worse is they now want to do it in their labs, as if ours aren't good enough. Why do they think their DNA testing centre is any better than ours?"

Peter Bleksley, a founder member of Scotland Yard's undercover unit, said: "DNA science has galloped on a long way since 13 years ago when Madeleine first went missing, so there are far more complex tests that can be applied now but couldn't have been done back in the day."

Prosecutors in Lisbon previously turned down a Scotland Yard request to re-test samples in 2012 and could refuse the German authorities too.

More than 600 samples including hair and saliva were taken from the McCann's ground floor apartment in Praia da Luz in 2007.

They all remain under lock and key in the Coimbra lab but it is not known if Brueckner's DNA has been cross-checked with all the evidence.

Madeleine McCann: Portuguese police refuse to share DNA evidence that could blow open investigation - NZ Herald.

The last bit is particularly concerning. There were close to 100 hair samples found in the investigation that they were unable to match to any of the people they tested for DNA. Have they actually re-tested these against CB's profile since? The fact the Portuguese authorities were apparently unwilling to provide the saliva sample for re-analysis is not a good sign.

I don't believe that's the sample the Germans want re-checked. I think there might have been some confusion about which sample it was, but it was reported in certain articles that the sample they wanted to analyse was one in which the Portuguese were unable to obtain a DNA sample from (i.e. therefore it couldn't have been the saliva sample that they attributed to the kid since they did obtain a DNA profile from that, it was a different saliva sample).

Portuguese police sources branded the German request "typically arrogant", adding that they had already carried out forensic tests on the sample and it was impossible to extract a DNA profile to compare against that of convicted paedophile and rapist Brueckner.

"We have already tried and it's insulting to be asked to do this again," a source close to the Policia Judiciaria said.

"This is a total waste of time. What's even worse is they now want to do it in their labs, as if ours aren't good enough. Why do they think their DNA testing centre is any better than ours?"

Peter Bleksley, a founder member of Scotland Yard's undercover unit, said: "DNA science has galloped on a long way since 13 years ago when Madeleine first went missing, so there are far more complex tests that can be applied now but couldn't have been done back in the day."

Prosecutors in Lisbon previously turned down a Scotland Yard request to re-test samples in 2012 and could refuse the German authorities too.

More than 600 samples including hair and saliva were taken from the McCann's ground floor apartment in Praia da Luz in 2007.

They all remain under lock and key in the Coimbra lab but it is not known if Brueckner's DNA has been cross-checked with all the evidence.

Madeleine McCann: Portuguese police refuse to share DNA evidence that could blow open investigation - NZ Herald.

The last bit is particularly concerning. There were close to 100 hair samples found in the investigation that they were unable to match to any of the people they tested for DNA. Have they actually re-tested these against CB's profile since? The fact the Portuguese authorities were apparently unwilling to provide the saliva sample for re-analysis is not a good sign.
I agree. It is very concerning that they are unwilling to let other authorities and labs test these samples. Did they compare all samples to all of the people known to have entered 5a?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong