TX - Alan White, 55, Dallas, 22 Oct 2020 -MEDIA, MAPS, TIMELINE **NO DISCUSSION**

PLEASE SHARE - Dallas Businessman Alan White has not been seen since the morning of October 22nd. The family is offering a 15k reward for information leading to his whereabouts. Tonight after the CMA’s on @wfaa, hear for the first time from White’s partner
and his mom.

Eml2c4xXUAALWJR.jpeg

https://twitter.com/RozierReports/status/1326721809316720641

NEW TONIGHT - The latest on the search for missing Dallas businessman Alan White. For the first time we’re hearing from White’s mom. “I have faith. I think he’s still alive somewhere. I really do” “And I won’t say that he’s gone until they tell me he’s gone.” @wfaa at 10.

https://twitter.com/RozierReports/status/1326722439376728065
(video at link)

NEW - The latest on the search for missing Dallas businessman Alan White. For the first time we’re hearing from White’s mom. “I don’t understand this. I don’t understand it at all.” “If somebody’s got him and he’s hurt. Bring him to us, we’ll take care of him.” WFAA @ 10

https://twitter.com/RozierReports/status/1326722785029328896
(video at link)

'It’s a complete nightmare': Mom, partner of missing Dallas businessman plead for his safe return | wfaa.com (video at link)

[...]

Rusty Jenkins is White’s partner of 18 years.

“When he wasn’t home at 6:15, I thought it was odd. When he wasn’t home at 6:30, I knew something was wrong. When he wasn’t home by 6:45, I was panicking,” Jenkins said.

“I got in the car at 7, drove the route back and forth trying to find him. Trying to find evidence of a wreck somewhere. I was calling the hospitals trying to find out if there was an unidentified John Doe in any of the hospitals, because I didn’t know if he had his ID with him or not," he continued.

[...]

“Anyone who has seen anything, please come forward,” Jenkins said. “No matter how little they think it is or insignificant, it may be a big piece of the puzzle to the police.”

2687c1b1-ab9e-4819-be21-19f9d27ac458_1140x641.jpg

WFAA

Last edited:
https://nypost.com/2020/11/12/alan-white-dallas-man-missing-after-trip-to-the-gym/

alan-white-00.jpg

Missing Dallas executive Alan White

''The family is calling on members of the public to come forward with any information that might help locate the missing businessman.

They’re offering a $15,000 reward for any information that leads to his whereabouts.

“I’m not going to give up hope at all. Until they tell me that he’s gone. Somebody has to know something,” White’s mother, Maralu Craven, told the news station.''

Dallas KPMG exec, 55, has been missing for three weeks after being last seen filling car with gas | Daily Mail Online

A KPMG executive, 55, has been missing for three weeks after doing a morning workout at an LA fitness branch in uptown Dallas before being last seen on surveillance footage filling his car with gas.

[...]

Rusty Jenkins, White's partner, said he grew concerned when he didn't return home from the gym.

[...]

'I got in the car at 7, drove the route back and forth trying to find him. Trying to find evidence of a wreck somewhere,' he said.

'I was calling the hospitals trying to find out if there was an unidentified John Doe in any of the hospitals, because I didn't know if he had his ID with him or not.'

White had been scheduled to dial in to a work conference call from home at 7:30 a.m. but failed to appear.

Jenkins filed a missing person report with Dallas Police at around 11 a.m. that day.

DF2398BF-63F8-48AD-A5E8-6B5CD806C9A0.jpeg
3DA12106-3987-4455-B2C9-1442EBFEF2DB.jpeg

November 20, 2020
Endangered Missing Person – James Alan White | DPD Beat

Endangered.png

Endangered Missing Person – James Alan White

On October 22, 2020, the Dallas Police Department Youth Operations received a Missings Person report regarding James Alan White. The report was originally documented as a “Want To Locate” on case number 188623-2020. Due to recent developments in the investigation, the report has been changed from a “Want to Locate” to an “Endangered Missing” person.

The Youth Operations Unit is in charge of the investigation. Detectives are actively investigating all workable leads into the report of Mr. White. Detectives are also actively communicating with Mr. White’s family. If anyone has any additional information regarding Mr. White, we ask that they contact the Dallas Police Department Youth Operations at 214-671-4268 or by email at missingpersons@dpd.dallascityhall.com.

James-Alan-White.jpg

Dallas Police Department

https://twitter.com/DallasPD/status/1329878893801709574

Dallas Man Alan White Now Considered 'Endangered Missing' Almost Month After Disappearance

The search for Dallas accounting executive Alan White continues almost a month after his disappearance, and police are now considering him “endangered missing.”

[...]

Police did not immediately elaborate on why Alan White is now considered “endangered missing.”

White’s family has offered a $15,000 reward for information that leads to his whereabouts. Anyone who may have information is asked to call police at 214.671.4268 or a tip hotline at 800.403.8024.

thumbnail_IMG_1921.jpg

Police Upgrade Search for Missing Dallas Executive to ‘Endangered Missing Person'

It’s been a month since Rusty Jenkins last saw his husband.

[...]

“I got home at 6:15. He wasn’t home, so I didn’t think much about it; 6:30 rolls around, I start to get a little worried; 6:45 rolls around, and I start to get a little panicky because I knew he had a 7 o’clock conference call that he had to be home for. When he wasn’t here at 7, I started to go look,” Jenkins said.

[...]

They’ve all said they can’t imagine a reason the KPMG executive would willingly disappear.

He had a niece visiting from out of town and had plans to help her look at wedding venues the next day.

[...]

“He’s a very kind, generous person. He’d do anything for anyone. He doesn’t have a mean bone in his body,” Jenkins said.

[...]

"It was hard to watch because it's a mile from the house. So something happened in that one mile. Something drastically happened in that one mile,” Jenkins said.

About a week after White disappeared, Dallas police found the Porsche SUV he’d been driving in the area of Simpson Stuart and Bonnie View roads.

His family said they have been told it had no damage or signs of violence.

[...]

Alan-Walker-flyer.jpg

Allie Spillyards NBC5

Family pleads for safe return of Dallas businessman Alan White who's been missing since October

As many families gather for Thanksgiving this week, the loved ones of Dallas businessman Alan White say it won’t be the same without him as the holiday marks five weeks since he went missing.

“We should all be together right now,” Alan's younger brother, Tim White, told Dateline. He added that today is their mother’s 82nd birthday and they had plans to visit her in Florida.

[...]

Through Alan’s bank account transactions and security video, Tim and Rusty determined he had left LA Fitness at 5:38 a.m. and paid for gas at 6:01 a.m. at the RaceTrac gas station at Inwood Road and Maple Avenue. Security camera footage shows Alan filling the tank of the car and driving out of the parking lot north toward his home.

(more at link)

Updated on December 4, 2020, at 6:00 p.m.:

This case is now being worked by the Special Investigations Unit of the Dallas Police Department. Anyone with information regarding Mr. White’s whereabouts or information related to the case is being asked to contact Detective Eric Barnes #8854 at 214-283-4818 or eric.barnes@dallascityhall.com. Please reference case #188623-2020.

CRIME STOPPER REWARD INFORMATION

Crime Stoppers will pay up to $5,000 for information called into Crime Stoppers that leads to the arrest and indictment for this felony offense and other felony offenses. Call Crime Stoppers at: (214) 373-TIPS, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Dallas Police Department

UPDATE: DPD Special Investigations takes over Alan White case - Dallas Voice

December 16, 2020
Trackdown: $20,000 reward offered to help find James Alan White

[...]

“He pumps gas into his vehicle, he goes in the store, after exiting the store, he gets in his vehicle and he drives off the parking lot. At that point, there's no one in the vehicle with him,” Det. Barnes explained. “The pressing thing is we want is to get Mr. White home safely to his family.

Police said they found his vehicle about a week later in the 5800 block of Kitty Street.

[...]

“This vacant lot is a very secluded area, and it’s known by the people in Highland Hills and it’s known by the Dallas Police Department,” Barnes said.

Police said the vehicle was parked between two sections of bushes, and the keys were inside.

The vehicle was searched, but police didn’t find any clear evidence inside.

[...]

(video at link)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288