GUILTY NY - Evanna Tranberg-Bennett, 12, died, parents failed to get her medical care, 6 Dec 2019 Probation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also I just keep thinking: no one used the word quarantine until COVID in February/March 2020! No one with a cold was “quarantining” anywhere in 2019! It’s just not true, parents don’t keep their kids quarantined when they get the flu! They just take care of them in their normal rooms! Come on!

Also I just keep thinking: no one used the word quarantine until COVID in February/March 2020! No one with a cold was “quarantining” anywhere in 2019! It’s just not true, parents don’t keep their kids quarantined when they get the flu! They just take care of them in their normal rooms! Come on!
I guess when you don't give them actual medical care and you have 250 people in one house, including one little boy with severe hydrocephaly, and apparently random strangers you do .. what a freekin cluster

In the latest family word jumble, there's a picture of Evanna where they say it's evidence that she likes to take big bites of food. Is this further designed to promote the "stuffing her face" narrative concerning the "sticky candy" that made her choke which led to the EMTs crushing her chest? I guess that would make sense if their readers are brain dead or four years old. The picture shows her with a mug and it looks to me like she is swishing a mouthful of liquid in her mouth.
This most recent post seems to be full of the calumny and defamation that they so fondly allege to be victims of. My opinion etc.
The other continous theme is that no one has investigated their claims that children are being abused while in foster care. Well, I can tell you that investigations concerning maltreatment in foster care are not initiated by DSS or LE reading comments or viewing videos on various social media outlets.
BBM
I'm going to add this to the repertoire
of disdain used towards Evanna by the TB Family.

The picture shows Evanna in short sleeve shirt, capris ,barefoot- no socks, no shoes. In front of a watermelon. According to their posts the late fall/winter Evanna died was extremely cold, blizzards, one of the "coldest areas in the country". If the weather was so awful and people were so sick in November and December as they claim, why are they posting a picture of Evanna in sunshine, short sleeve shirt, no socks, no shoes, barefoot, with a watermelon?
BAM!!!!!

I luv your way you say things @aletha
You go girl!!

In the latest family word jumble, there's a picture of Evanna where they say it's evidence that she likes to take big bites of food. Is this further designed to promote the "stuffing her face" narrative concerning the "sticky candy" that made her choke which led to the EMTs crushing her chest? I guess that would make sense if their readers are brain dead or four years old. The picture shows her with a mug and it looks to me like she is swishing a mouthful of liquid in her mouth.
Yes, just puffing her mouth out with air.

Last edited:
The locations that come up for them in MA are Brookline, Revere and Boston.
I lived in Brookline for most of my child life. The place were the kushi institute was made into medical offices years and years ago. 1 Brookline Place. I have been to the T stop many time at Washington place in my earlier years. I remember the big brick buildings as they were torn down and made new.

Possibly an apartment building at 1476 Beacon St in Brookline. Big family for an apartment.
The author of the article about their previous case in Boston said they lived in a "swanky apartment." It's in one of the FB posts from December. He described them as a middle class family and said they were self-employed.

The current attorney said they all worked outside the home but it's still not really clear to me exactly what kind of work they do. They refer to one of the sisters as a "chef" for the Food Coop. Imo

I lived in Brookline for most of my child life. The place were the kushi institute was made into medical offices years and years ago. 1 Brookline Place. I have been to the T stop many time at Washington place in my earlier years. I remember the big brick buildings as they were torn down and made new.
I lived in that area for four years when I went to college but I can't remember that place at all.

I wonder if any family members taught there or worked for them in some capacity? Maybe that's why they "inherited" the vans with the Kushi logo. Haven't they been in NY for about two years now?

I lived in that area for four years when I went to college but I can't remember that place at all.

I wonder if any family members taught there or worked for them in some capacity? Maybe that's why they "inherited" the vans with the Kushi logo. Haven't they been in NY for about two years now?

Kushi is the last name of the father of two of VT's children. I'd say they were quite involved with the KI.

MOO.

I finally finished reading the latest verbal diarrhea ( MO ) coming from the TB family Fb page. The newest attack...with an 8 x 10 glossy no less, is the children's attorney. I realized that this family has blamed/ accused and threatened the following for their own neglectful situation :

EMT's
Sherrif's office members
DSS
Judges
DA's
Child advocate attorney
THE PUBLIC...(of social media )

All of it is tiresome, and getting old. My hope is the TB family, for the love they had for Evanna, finds a quiet place...and does some inner self reflection. Accept some responsibility in all this! And realize that when you point a finger at others, there are three pointing back at you!

“If what the family says is true” is a huge “if”. Considering their ever changing stories.

Doesn’t seem like CPS had much of a chance to work with the family, since the family has shown, imo, how uncooperative they have been.

I don’t see why we’d know what evidence LE has since it’s an active case. it’s not exactly high profile, so despite the TBs sense of self importance, there isn’t much reporting on the case.
Right. CPS has not worked with them at all or provided them resources because the children were removed almost immediately.

We don't know what the evidence is other then what the family has detailed. Investigators are not going to share information with the family and the can't reveal details to the media because it is a child abuse case and all records are confidential. That's why it's so confusing to me why the family keeps insisting anyone can get a transcript of the hearings and compare notes with them. I don't think that's possible.

I would think the main reason for the removal of the children would be the circumstances around the sudden death of Evanna. Yet they barely mention that. They go on and on about false allegations of sexual abuse, malnutrition, false diagnosis and medical history, ect.

They don't seem to realize that when they say the children had regular checkups it's not the same as being seen by a qualified medical doctor.

In the medical world, homeopathic practice is largely considered a pseudoscience, or "quackery."

Homeopathic practice is legal in 22 states, including Massachusetts, which is likely why they wanted to take Evanna there for treatment.

However, it is not recognized in New York, they are not doctors but rather are considered "consultants."

So I think this is the most significant factor in this case. Due to their philosophy, the family failed to seek proper medical treatment for Evanna, as well as the other children, and a child died as a result.

Imo

I was under the impression that, whenever there is a suspicious death of a child, all the other children are removed from the home if not immediately, then it's usually very shortly after the child's death.

There's a possibility that, for some reason, the authorities in NY were aware their extensive history with CPS/DSS in MA. That, or maybe someone had called before about the children. If none of that is true, then whatever happened at the house when the EMTs arrived and at the hospital were concerning enough to get DSS involved so quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member