Found Deceased NC - Emily Elizabeth Montgomery, 26, Apex, 25 Nov 2020 *Arrest*

PommyMommy

#ShinelikeShanann
Reaction score
Apex police ask for help locating 26-year-old woman last seen Nov. 25 | CBS 17

thumbnail_image011.jpg

Apex police are asking for the public’s help locating a 26-year-old woman who was last seen at her home on Nov. 25.
  • A Silver Alert has been issued for Emily Elizabeth Montgomery, who is believed to be suffering from dementia or some other cognitive impairment.
  • A parent of Montgomery contacted Apex police after they were unable to contact her for an “extended period of time.”
  • Emily was last seen at her home on Lanasa Lane in Apex around 10 p.m. on Nov. 25.
  • She is 5'1" tall with a slim build. She has hazel eyes and dark-brown hair.
If you know the whereabouts of Emily Montgomery please call the Apex Police Department at (919) 362-8661.

(1) Apex Police Department - Posts | Facebook
129242841_3717499411606223_4070193228838247169_o.jpg

MAP: 2810 Lanasa Ln - Google Maps

Last edited:
Hmmmm...
pondering-smiley-emoticon.gif

DEC 2, 2020
Apex, NC, police seek help in search for missing single mom | Raleigh News & Observer
A 26-year-old single mother from Apex has been reported missing after last being seen a week ago in the Cary and Morrisville area, according to police.

Emily Elizabeth Montgomery’s parents have not been able to reach her since she was seen last Wednesday night at around 10:53 p.m. at her home in west Apex, according to the N.C. Department of Public Safety.

Cary, NC to 2810 Lanasa Ln, Apex, NC 27523 - Google Maps

Hmmmm...
pondering-smiley-emoticon.gif

DEC 2, 2020
Apex, NC, police seek help in search for missing single mom | Raleigh News & Observer
A 26-year-old single mother from Apex has been reported missing after last being seen a week ago in the Cary and Morrisville area, according to police.

Emily Elizabeth Montgomery’s parents have not been able to reach her since she was seen last Wednesday night at around 10:53 p.m. at her home in west Apex, according to the N.C. Department of Public Safety.

Cary, NC to 2810 Lanasa Ln, Apex, NC 27523 - Google Maps
Huh?

What about a description of her vehicle?

Did she just walk out of her house leaving her daughter behind at 10:53pm and not say anything?

It’s weird how it’s worded.....

Huh?

What about a description of her vehicle?

Did she just walk out of her house leaving her daughter behind at 10:53pm and not say anything?

It’s weird how it’s worded.....
I know it is reported as "around" 10:53 p.m. but when the time is specific like that vs. something like "just prior to 11 o'clock" I get the impression it is from a camera. MOO

What's the process for media engagement? None of the articles (CBS17, News Observer, and WRAL) even identify the other family members. They're very brief articles, though they appear to be individually written (not like a wire service publishing the same article).

Media should interview the a family member, maybe hold a press conference? Offer a reward or have posters put up? IDK.

edit: I take that back about individually written. It may be a press release from the NC Center for Missing Persons, as the first paragraph is exactly the same.

Apex police looking for single mom last seen a week ago :: WRAL.com

I live a few miles from where Emily was last seen. My boyfriend lives in the same neighborhood as Emily. It is a brand new, still under construction neighborhood, with lots of workers, contractors, trucks, etc coming through all day. Houses are built very close together, almost like townhouses but they are detached. Such dense living, I’m hopeful somebody saw something! I am frustrated we have no other news. When Nancy Cooper went missing years ago there was non stop press.

Two days ago as my boyfriend and I were driving into the neighborhood, we saw 2 Apex police officers leaving the street where Emily lives. They didn’t go anywhere else in the neighborhood I saw. Has the FBI or SBI been called in yet??

Is it possible to have dementia in your 20s? I wonder why they specifically said dementia but then also said "some other cognitive impairment" seems kind of odd to me

This is just the wording they use in a lot of states when they put up silver alerts. "Some other cognitive impairment" could be something like severe ADHD or history of a head injury.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back