Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #50

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the omission of the bike ride in recent press releases is probably a pretty good indicator that it's information which is no longer newsworthy. It doesn't mean that they think it never happened, it just means we have all heard it too many times. Kind of like the buns on Ms. Berreth's table. IMO

Ahhh, but the cinnamon rolls in Kelsey’s case were newsworthy. They made an appearance in the search warrants, where they helped prove her murder. There was blood on the tinfoil of the cinnamon roll pan. So they turned out to be important after all - just in a different way than we had discussed a hundred times here.

The bike ride may also turn out to be important to this case. Especially if it never happened.

jmo

I have seen no sign whatsoever that LE has ruled out a bike ride. I do see signs that LE has investigated at least one other scenario; but LE has no obligation to disprove anything. They are seeking to prove what happened, and in order to prove, they need to recognize it first. Any information is valid in the investigation until some evidence appears that cancels it. IMO

I'm going to have to disagree.

In any other case I've ever followed, if the missing person was last known to be seen in or on a particular type of transport device:

bike, skateboard, surfboard, golf cart, car, boat, plane, train etc., LE was all over it, and they'd be sure to broadcast the make, model, year, color and general identifying description (and more) of the transport vehicle.

Here we are, 7 aweful months after Suzanne went missing and exactly none of us in the public have any idea the make, or model or even the exact color of the bike she allegedly got on to go riding, on Mother's Day 2020.

The CCSO has given the public zero information about this bike.

The details of Suzanne's actual bike that she really did ride... have never been a focus of the CCSO. That tells me, they don't buy the bike ride narrative any more than much of the public does.

And all that, is entirely jmo.

Here's another thing LE hasn't done -- LE has not asked for any communication with or sightings of Suzanne after A Known Last Point of Contact.

Which tells ME that THAT information is already locked down solid.

IMO if there were room for doubt, they'd ask. "If you saw or spoke or communicated in any way with Suzanne after X time on X day, please call the tip line...." and IMO that'd be accompanied with filters, descriptions and recent photographs.

And IF LE put that out there, with a confirmed last known time and place, they'd give US the timeline which would IMO scream POI.

They're not going to do that.

They know IMO the last time, the last place and the last person.

They are working backwards from there...

What we see is not a missing person's case.

What we see is not a suicide, gone girl, DV underground escape.

No lion, no hit and run, no abduction.

But this IS exactly what a homicide investigation looks like.

To the letter.

JMO

BBM-
Plus MG saying that BM cut her out of work early on Saturday so he could go make wife happy while acting weird and stressed.
then MG says, in the article, that she found out later that day that he was in town all day, out shopping by HIMSELF.
Now, just to give a bit of benefit of doubt, maybe whoever saw him, only saw him because SM was in another store or something.
But I honestly and IMO, do not believe that, if the BM sighting that MG mentioned is true.
JMO
“I’m not the other woman”: Second contractor speaks out about Suzanne Morphew investigation | FOX21 News Colorado
did the CC person mentioned in the article ever emerge again?
That was a tad weird..

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to have to disagree.

In any other case I've ever followed, if the missing person was last known to be seen in or on a particular type of transport device:

bike, skateboard, surfboard, golf cart, car, boat, plane, train etc., LE was all over it, and they'd be sure to broadcast the make, model, year, color and general identifying description (and more) of the transport vehicle.

Here we are, 7 aweful months after Suzanne went missing and exactly none of us in the public have any idea the make, or model or even the exact color of the bike she allegedly got on to go riding, on Mother's Day 2020.

The CCSO has given the public zero information about this bike.

The details of Suzanne's actual bike that she really did ride... have never been a focus of the CCSO. That tells me, they don't buy the bike ride narrative any more than much of the public does.

And all that, is entirely jmo.

LE has never acknowledged that they have the bike. That information comes from TN, then BM, then AM.
IMO

Here's another thing LE hasn't done -- LE has not asked for any communication with or sightings of Suzanne after A Known Last Point of Contact.

Which tells ME that THAT information is already locked down solid.

IMO if there were room for doubt, they'd ask. "If you saw or spoke or communicated in any way with Suzanne after X time on X day, please call the tip line...." and IMO that'd be accompanied with filters, descriptions and recent photographs.

And IF LE put that out there, with a confirmed last known time and place, they'd give US the timeline which would IMO scream POI.

They're not going to do that.

They know IMO the last time, the last place and the last person.

They are working backwards from there...

What we see is not a missing person's case.

What we see is not a suicide, gone girl, DV underground escape.

No lion, no hit and run, no abduction.

But this IS exactly what a homicide investigation looks like.

To the letter.

JMO

ITA, I also think LE knows what happened, where and possibly how. I think they also have a pretty good indication of what happened to SM's remains. I also think AM heard and saw enough to ease his mind they are well on top of the case. They are working on the case, and in my opinion working it as a homicide as well.

One further thought, I'm not sure I would stay a night at that house even if it was free.

did the CC person mentioned in the article ever emerge again?
That was a tad weird..

From all approved sources (previously linked, many times), CC has declined all media interviews.
Smart dude.
I don't blame him.
Especially given BM's reaction documented when anyone says anything about him, he doesn't like.
AM, JP and MG could opine about that, I'm sure.

jmo

I’ve gone back and looked at all of the press releases from the Chaffee County Sheriff Office for mention of a bike ride.

The first one on May 11 said:

Members of the Chaffee County Sheriff’s Office responded to the area and contacted the reporting party. They advised that their neighbor, Suzanne Morphew, age 49, from the Maysville area had reportedly gone for a bike ride in the area and failed to return home.
Missing Person - Chaffee County Sheriff

On May 13 :

May 13, 2020

On May 10, 2020 the Chaffee County Sheriff’s Office responded to County Road 225 and West Highway 50 on a report of a missing woman. Investigation revealed that Suzanne Morphew, age 49, from Maysville had gone for a bike ride in that area and had not returned home.
Update on Suzanne Morphew search Tipline established - Chaffee County Sheriff

Since May 13 they have not mentioned the bike ride in any press releases, but have instead merely stated that :

Ms. Morphew is a Chaffee County woman reported missing on May 10, 2020.

The May 24 press release after the 3 day search/dig of the job site included this statement:

“Someone has that key piece of information in this case that will help us locate Suzanne, and I’m asking our community members to continue to use the tip line to provide any information, no matter how inconsequential the tip may seem,” said Sheriff Spezze.

May 24th, Press Release - Chaffee County Sheriff

The most recent press release was on November 10 and in addition to saying that SM was reported missing on May 10, for the first time they mentioned that her husband was reportedly the last one to see her.

November 10, 2020

Today marks the 6-month anniversary of the Suzanne Morphew missing person case.

Suzanne Morphew, a loving mother, devoted friend and wife, was last seen by her husband, Barry Morphew, on May 10, 2020. Since that time, the Chaffee County Sheriff’s Office has worked closely and tirelessly with the Colorado Bureau of Investigation (CBI), Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and the 11th Judicial District in an intensive investigation to find Suzanne Morphew.

Suzanne Morphew case remains a priority to the Chaffee County Sheriff’s Office - Chaffee County Sheriff

IMHO, the fact that CCSO has not mentioned a bike ride since May 13 tells me that they have probably ruled it out.
Anxious to see what they will say tomorrow, December 10.

LE has never acknowledged that they have the bike. That information comes from TN, then BM, then AM.
IMO

My point remains.
The 911 report was that SM went missing while "on a bike ride".
That narrative came from BM, who allegedly wasn't even home, when Suzanne went missing.

I don't think LE has ever believed the bike ride story, and their utter lack of info on this alleged bike, shared with the public, spells that out pretty darn clear.

Jmo...

Bobcats?
I was trawling through the threads trying , in vain, to catch up and I started to see comments about the bobcat. And I got really confused because I felt sure it was an alleged lion attack 'cos bobcats tend not to.. attack, I mean- 'Perhaps you have seen a bobcat in your neighborhood. Rest assured, bobcats do not attack people. In fact, bobcat attacks are virtually unknown; however, no one should ever attempt to touch or handle a wild bobcat or her kittens. Bobcats weigh between 15-40 pounds, which makes them small-to-medium sized carnivores.'
and still I keep seeing references to the bobcat...and I started wondering whether they had some tame bobcats and perhaps one had suddenly turned feral or something like that... and I searched their photographs looking for photos of their tame bobcat.. wondered where it slept in the house... and he was taking it out frequently, it seemed.. the pet bobcat... maybe they each had a tame bobcat..
Apropos nothing, the aliens reminded me of it...
Mechanics defeat me entirely.
@kittythehare.
Yeah, a lotta talk in SM threads about ^ which is confusing because two types of cats are being discussed.

Cat 1 = Bobcat, construction machinery/equipment, Bobcat Equipment & Attachments - Official Bobcat Company Site/index. Appears BM owns one; ppl speculated about whether that Bobcat was used in SM's disappearance. {{{ETA: Ppl have also posted that BM keeps his Bobcat on a trailer and drives around w it. Driving w it unnecessarily?}}}

Cat 2= Mountain lion, aka cougar, puma, panther Cougar - Wikipedia.
I think most of us understand that your furry bobcat ^ is not a viable suspect in SM's disappearance.
Way early, BM suggested a mtn lion might have dragged SM away & LE pretty much dismissed it.
Although possible for a big mtn lion to attack & carry petite adult like SM, doubtful imo that is anyone's top theory.
Statistically very very very rare.
Since then some posts joke about a 'cat' meaning mtn lion, not a bobcat, being the perp.
Hope this helps.

<modsnip: Off topic>

I’ve gone back and looked at all of the press releases from the Chaffee County Sheriff Office for mention of a bike ride.

The first one on May 11 said:

Members of the Chaffee County Sheriff’s Office responded to the area and contacted the reporting party. They advised that their neighbor, Suzanne Morphew, age 49, from the Maysville area had reportedly gone for a bike ride in the area and failed to return home.
Missing Person - Chaffee County Sheriff

On May 13 :

May 13, 2020

On May 10, 2020 the Chaffee County Sheriff’s Office responded to County Road 225 and West Highway 50 on a report of a missing woman. Investigation revealed that Suzanne Morphew, age 49, from Maysville had gone for a bike ride in that area and had not returned home.
Update on Suzanne Morphew search Tipline established - Chaffee County Sheriff

Since May 13 they have not mentioned the bike ride in any press releases, but have instead merely stated that :

Ms. Morphew is a Chaffee County woman reported missing on May 10, 2020.

The May 24 press release after the 3 day search/dig of the job site included this statement:

“Someone has that key piece of information in this case that will help us locate Suzanne, and I’m asking our community members to continue to use the tip line to provide any information, no matter how inconsequential the tip may seem,” said Sheriff Spezze.

The most recent press release was on November 10 and in addition to saying that SM was reported missing on May 10, for the first time they mentioned that her husband was reportedly the last one to see her.

November 10, 2020

Today marks the 6-month anniversary of the Suzanne Morphew missing person case.

Suzanne Morphew, a loving mother, devoted friend and wife, was last seen by her husband, Barry Morphew, on May 10, 2020. Since that time, the Chaffee County Sheriff’s Office has worked closely and tirelessly with the Colorado Bureau of Investigation (CBI), Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and the 11th Judicial District in an intensive investigation to find Suzanne Morphew.

Suzanne Morphew case remains a priority to the Chaffee County Sheriff’s Office - Chaffee County Sheriff

IMHO, the fact that CCSO has not mentioned a bike ride since May 13 tells me that they have probably ruled it out.
Anxious to see what they will say tomorrow, December 10.
The morning of 5/13 is also the day the CCSO also stated it was a criminal investigation.

I would like to believe, BM has nothing to do with the disappearing of his wife. It would be bad enough, if she disappeared at all. But he did so many things, which made thinking, at least he knew something important and didn't try to clear it to/with police. Can't be, that he is 100% innocent, didn't know anything AND behaved in the way, he did. Can't be, can't be, can't be, MOO. NOBODY needs an alibi, if he did "nothing wrong". And that the Broomfield job is smelling of an alibi, is obvious.

Could anyone supply a timeline about when MG and BM contacted the crew to head to Broomfield to start working on the job?

I know that BM talked with a crew member on Saturday, but I do not know if he was told generally about the job or that he had to start on Monday.

The reason I ask is that I am trying to figure out when BM , if guilty, started to plot his alibi. Was it before Saturday evening or on Sunday morning.

@Harmony 2 Suzanne Morphew timeline

*Mother’s Day weekend

***“Barry had worked on the beach site Friday evening,” Gentile said. “Saturday, he had asked me to clean it up and rake it out, because we were going to bring it out to level – so it would be a beach sand and not muck.”

https://www.fox21news.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/37/2020/09/Beach-site.jpg?resize=876,492

***Branson said while her memory is sharp, her hearing is going. She said that’s why the loud noise she heard, in the middle of the night on Mother’s Day Weekend, sticks out in her mind.

Neighbors want answers two months into Chaffee County woman’s disappearance | FOX21 News Colorado

*May 9, 2020

***And, although Gentile had agreed to work in that area for the day, she said Barry dismissed her from the job early – at 11 a.m. “He said that he had to go make the wife happy – do some hiking or biking,” she said. “And I found out, like, later that day that he was in town all day.”

Gentile said she heard Barry was out shopping by himself.

“I’m not the other woman”: Second contractor speaks out about Suzanne Morphew investigation | FOX21 News Colorado

Sometime between 1400 and 2100 hours, Suzanne Moorman Morphew is communicating with her best friend on social media about an upcoming wedding. According to reports, the communication suddenly stops. Sometime later, a number of social media communications occur from Suzanne'sprofile" but seem out of character to immediate family members and friends.

Suzanne Moorman Morphew

***Puckett mentioned he saw Barry in person on Saturday, May 9, and described the work he’d been hired to do, a project involving fixing a wall.

Suzanne Morphew’s husband left Denver hotel, contractor claims room was “reeking of chlorine” | FOX21 News Colorado

***“She was seen in town with Barry getting a sandwich at 4 p.m.,” Moorman said. “At midnight, somebody friended all of the guys my age on her Facebook at midnight.”

Suzanne Morphew’s brother shares new details about her last known sighting and strange activity on his sister’s Facebook page hours before she was reported missing

Mail Online reports Barry checked into a hotel room on May 9th, 2020 in Broomfield, Colorado. However, this may be erroneous as it is not known when he checked in. Barry claims he last saw Suzanne on May 10th at or around 0500 hours.

Suzanne Moorman Morphew

Broomfield Holiday Inn
32646066-8685695-DailyMail_com_can_reveal_that_a_co_worker_of_Barry_s_took_over_h-a-7_1599050483864.jpg

*May 10, 2020

***MG stated she heard Barry’s truck revving outside her residence at 4 am.
Andy stated Barry was texting at 4 am on his way to Broomfield.

***Suzanne's husband (Barry) reportedly leaves the home at 0500 hrs for a reported work assignment in Denver, Colorado. He remarks that he doesn't wake Suzanne. Reports say he texts Suzanne a Mother's Day greeting that goes unanswered. Hours later, Barry's daughters contact him and report that their attempts to reach Suzanne go unanswered. Barry contacts neighbor and asks her to check on Suzanne. Neighbor reports that she walked through house and can't locate her. She sees Suzanne and daughter’s vehicle there. According to reports, Barry asks neighbor to return and see if Suzanne's bike is missing, noting she may be on a bike ride. Neighbor confirms the bike is missing and the neighbor calls the local sheriff to conduct a welfare check.

Suzanne Moorman Morphew

***Biker saw a suspicious vehicle, car did not belong there, on Mother’s Day on the same road Suzanne’s bike is found. He reports the siting to law enforcement. This is the link to the interview with the biker: Timestamp 00:40

Authorities cordon off home of missing Chaffee County woman | FOX31 Denver

***Speaking in an exclusive interview, Puckett told DailyMail.com: ‘I got there Sunday night and the room smelled like chlorine real bad.

Husband of missing Colorado mom spent the night before her disappearance at cheap Denver hotel | Daily Mail Online

*** She again consented to the work and traveled with one of his contractors, JP, to the project.

Suspected ‘Other Woman' in Missing Colorado Mom’s Case Denies Affair Accusations

Employee of Suzanne Morphew's husband DENIES they were having an affair after Colorado mom vanished | Daily Mail Online

***Speaking with Fox 21, Barry admitted that the room smelled strongly of chlorine, but claims he had nothing to do with the stench.

'I'm not going to beat around the bush: it smelled [of chlorine] real strong,' he conceded.

Employee of Suzanne Morphew's husband DENIES they were having an affair after Colorado mom vanished | Daily Mail Online

***DailyMail.com can reveal Jeff Puckett, a co-worker of Barry’s, took over his hotel room on May 10 and found it scattered with wet towels and stinking of chlorine

A manager at the property confirmed to DailyMail.com that they do not use chlorine to clean guest rooms

The co-worker also discovered a pile of mail in the room – including a letter about property insurance – and later turned it over to the FBI

Husband of missing Colorado mom spent the night before her disappearance at cheap Denver hotel | Daily Mail Online

***Barry called again around 6:10 p.m. “Barry said that he had been up there all day, like getting the job ready for us,” Gentile said. And, he also told Gentile, he was leaving. There’d been a family emergency, he said. He left some tools behind, at the hotel.

*Unknown date (sometime in May)

*** It is reported online that Barry takes a friend to an area near Crested Butte where he collapses on the ground uttering something about Suzanne.

Suzanne Moorman Morphew

*May 11-17, 21-23 search timeline

Two months into search for missing Chaffee County mother, investigators “aggressively working this case” | FOX21 News Colorado

*May 12

***Butala is a store manager at the market and watched Barry on May 12th around 8 p.m. write the note on the back of a receipt.

[…]

“He went to write down a description of maybe what she was wearing,” Butala said. “I just thought it was weird because he didn’t explain the color of her eyes were or her hair or anything about her like how tall she was or anything.”
“People don’t know the truth”: Suzanne Morphew’s husband breaks silence after three months | FOX21 News Colorado

*May 13, 2020

***The Chafee County Sheriff’s Office launched a search for Morphew, with a crew of 100 people joined by tracking dogs provided by the Department of Corrections. After failing to locate Morphew on Sunday, authorities searched again on Monday, and as of late Monday had not found any sign of the missing woman.

MISSING: Colorado woman vanishes after going for a bike ride

***Family: Suzanne Morphew’s Husband Offers $100,000 Reward In Disappearance Investigation

Family: Suzanne Morphew's Husband Offers $100,000 Reward In Disappearance Investigation

*May 14

***Fbi asked to assist

Suzanne Moorman Morphew

*May 15

HWY 50 Temporary Closure for Search for missing woman - Chaffee County Sheriff

***News conference: Chaffee County Sheriff provides update
Sheriff is asked if Suzanne could still be alive. His response "We're certainly hopeful she is, obviously as time goes by it gives us concern but we are searching as though she is alive and we do believe she's still could still be alive." statement starting at timestamp 4:15.

This statement was made before the search of the home and the Salida property.

***Nephew of missing Chaffee County woman gives update on family search

*May 17

***Find Suzanne Morphew facebook account created

Find Suzanne Morphew

*May-19

***BREAKING: Police prohibit Suzanne Morphew’s family members from entering home

BREAKING: Police prohibit Suzanne Morphew’s family members from entering home

*May 22

*** A residential construction site is now the focus of the search for Suzanne Morphew, a Colorado woman who was reported missing from her Chaffee County home on Mother’s Day. The property owner confirmed to CBS4’s Rick Sallinger that Suzanne’s husband was hired to lay dirt on the riverfront land, located east of Salida.

Finding Suzanne Morphew: Investigators Search Husband's Job Site Near Salida

***Other searches have taken place in a reservoir, an area around County Road 225 and Highway 50, and the Monarch Spur RV Park, which is owned by FP and located near the Morphew home.

May 22 Press Release - Chaffee County Sheriff

*May-24

other sheriff press releases

Press Releases - Chaffee County Sheriff

Suzanne Moorman Morphew

*May-26

***Morphew home returned to family

Two months into search for missing Chaffee County mother, investigators “aggressively working this case” | FOX21 News Colorado

*June 5

***Barry Morphew files for guardianship of missing wife Suzanne Morphew

Barry Morphew files for guardianship of missing wife Suzanne Morphew

*July 9

***Investigators returned to a missing Chaffee County woman’s home to search for more clues after two months

“This case remains very active, as more than a dozen investigators are aggressively working this case on a daily basis,” said Chaffee County Sheriff John Spezze. “And until we determine what happened to Suzanne, we can’t discount any scenario or formally eliminate anyone from suspicion.”

*August 20

***In an earlier interview, Suzanne’s family told FOX21 CBI agents asked Barry to take a polygraph test on two separate occasions, and, each time, he turned them down.

[…]

“I’ve never been asked to do a polygraph,” Barry said. “There is nothing that I am hiding. I have given three – 30 hours of testimony to the FBI and the CBI. I’ve answered every question. Every single question.”

[…]

Dan Corsentino, a private investigator in Pueblo, said it is possible those agencies did not ask Barry Morphew to take a polygraph. He also said it could be reasonable for an innocent person to deny the test.

https://www.fox21news.com/top-stories/people-dont-know-the-truth-suzanne-morphews-husband-breaks-silence-after-three-months/

*September 1

***Barry is granted guardianship on September 1, 2020 by Judge Michael Casati in Case # 29D01-2006+GU-000096

Suzanne Moorman Morphew

*September 24

***Missing Mom: Suzanne Morphew’s Brother Starts Independent Search With 100 Volunteers

Missing Mom: Suzanne Morphew's Brother Starts Independent Search With 100 Volunteers

***During the search, the Chaffee County Sheriff's Office said they responded to three reports of human remains dogs "alerting" on properties in the county, but each was determined to not be a viable lead:

The Chaffee County Sheriff's Office said that none of those properties were owned by members of the Morphew family.

Most recent search for Suzanne Morphew ends with no leads | 9news.com

*September 29

***Vigil held in Salida for Suzanne Morphew

Most recent search for Suzanne Morphew ends with no leads | 9news.com[/QUOTE]

I was trawling through the threads trying , in vain, to catch up and I started to see comments about the bobcat. And I got really confused because I felt sure it was an alleged lion attack 'cos bobcats tend not to.. attack, I mean- 'Perhaps you have seen a bobcat in your neighborhood. Rest assured, bobcats do not attack people. In fact, bobcat attacks are virtually unknown; however, no one should ever attempt to touch or handle a wild bobcat or her kittens. Bobcats weigh between 15-40 pounds, which makes them small-to-medium sized carnivores.'
and still I keep seeing references to the bobcat...and I started wondering whether they had some tame bobcats and perhaps one had suddenly turned feral or something like that... and I searched their photographs looking for photos of their tame bobcat.. wondered where it slept in the house... and he was taking it out frequently, it seemed.. the pet bobcat... maybe they each had a tame bobcat..
Apropos nothing, the aliens reminded me of it...
Mechanics defeat me entirely.

They are talking about the machine bobcat not the animal.

@Harmony 2 Suzanne Morphew timeline

*Mother’s Day weekend

***“Barry had worked on the beach site Friday evening,” Gentile said. “Saturday, he had asked me to clean it up and rake it out, because we were going to bring it out to level – so it would be a beach sand and not muck.”

https://www.fox21news.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/37/2020/09/Beach-site.jpg?resize=876,492

***Branson said while her memory is sharp, her hearing is going. She said that’s why the loud noise she heard, in the middle of the night on Mother’s Day Weekend, sticks out in her mind.

Neighbors want answers two months into Chaffee County woman’s disappearance | FOX21 News Colorado

*May 9, 2020

***And, although Gentile had agreed to work in that area for the day, she said Barry dismissed her from the job early – at 11 a.m. “He said that he had to go make the wife happy – do some hiking or biking,” she said. “And I found out, like, later that day that he was in town all day.”

Gentile said she heard Barry was out shopping by himself.

Sometime between 1400 and 2100 hours, Suzanne Moorman Morphew is communicating with her best friend on social media about an upcoming wedding. According to reports, the communication suddenly stops. Sometime later, a number of social media communications occur from Suzanne'sprofile" but seem out of character to immediate family members and friends.

Suzanne Moorman Morphew

***Puckett mentioned he saw Barry in person on Saturday, May 9, and described the work he’d been hired to do, a project involving fixing a wall.

Suzanne Morphew’s husband left Denver hotel, contractor claims room was “reeking of chlorine” | FOX21 News Colorado

***“She was seen in town with Barry getting a sandwich at 4 p.m.,” Moorman said. “At midnight, somebody friended all of the guys my age on her Facebook at midnight.”

Suzanne Morphew’s brother shares new details about her last known sighting and strange activity on his sister’s Facebook page hours before she was reported missing

Mail Online reports Barry checked into a hotel room on May 9th, 2020 in Broomfield, Colorado. However, this may be erroneous as it is not known when he checked in. Barry claims he last saw Suzanne on May 10th at or around 0500 hours.

Suzanne Moorman Morphew

Broomfield Holiday Inn
32646066-8685695-DailyMail_com_can_reveal_that_a_co_worker_of_Barry_s_took_over_h-a-7_1599050483864.jpg

*May 10, 2020

***MG stated she heard Barry’s truck revving outside her residence at 4 am.
Andy stated Barry was texting at 4 am on his way to Broomfield.

***Suzanne's husband (Barry) reportedly leaves the home at 0500 hrs for a reported work assignment in Denver, Colorado. He remarks that he doesn't wake Suzanne. Reports say he texts Suzanne a Mother's Day greeting that goes unanswered. Hours later, Barry's daughters contact him and report that their attempts to reach Suzanne go unanswered. Barry contacts neighbor and asks her to check on Suzanne. Neighbor reports that she walked through house and can't locate her. She sees Suzanne and daughter’s vehicle there. According to reports, Barry asks neighbor to return and see if Suzanne's bike is missing, noting she may be on a bike ride. Neighbor confirms the bike is missing and the neighbor calls the local sheriff to conduct a welfare check.

Suzanne Moorman Morphew

***Biker saw a suspicious vehicle, car did not belong there, on Mother’s Day on the same road Suzanne’s bike is found. He reports the siting to law enforcement. This is the link to the interview with the biker: Timestamp 00:40

Authorities cordon off home of missing Chaffee County woman | FOX31 Denver

***Speaking in an exclusive interview, Puckett told DailyMail.com: ‘I got there Sunday night and the room smelled like chlorine real bad.

*** She again consented to the work and traveled with one of his contractors, JP, to the project.

Suspected ‘Other Woman' in Missing Colorado Mom’s Case Denies Affair Accusations

***Speaking with Fox 21, Barry admitted that the room smelled strongly of chlorine, but claims he had nothing to do with the stench.

'I'm not going to beat around the bush: it smelled [of chlorine] real strong,' he conceded.

***DailyMail.com can reveal Jeff Puckett, a co-worker of Barry’s, took over his hotel room on May 10 and found it scattered with wet towels and stinking of chlorine

A manager at the property confirmed to DailyMail.com that they do not use chlorine to clean guest rooms

The co-worker also discovered a pile of mail in the room – including a letter about property insurance – and later turned it over to the FBI

***Barry called again around 6:10 p.m. “Barry said that he had been up there all day, like getting the job ready for us,” Gentile said. And, he also told Gentile, he was leaving. There’d been a family emergency, he said. He left some tools behind, at the hotel.

*Unknown date (sometime in May)

*** It is reported online that Barry takes a friend to an area near Crested Butte where he collapses on the ground uttering something about Suzanne.

Suzanne Moorman Morphew

*May 11-17, 21-23 search timeline

*May 12

***Butala is a store manager at the market and watched Barry on May 12th around 8 p.m. write the note on the back of a receipt.

[…]

“He went to write down a description of maybe what she was wearing,” Butala said. “I just thought it was weird because he didn’t explain the color of her eyes were or her hair or anything about her like how tall she was or anything.”
“People don’t know the truth”: Suzanne Morphew’s husband breaks silence after three months | FOX21 News Colorado

*May 13, 2020

***The Chafee County Sheriff’s Office launched a search for Morphew, with a crew of 100 people joined by tracking dogs provided by the Department of Corrections. After failing to locate Morphew on Sunday, authorities searched again on Monday, and as of late Monday had not found any sign of the missing woman.

MISSING: Colorado woman vanishes after going for a bike ride

***Family: Suzanne Morphew’s Husband Offers $100,000 Reward In Disappearance Investigation

Family: Suzanne Morphew's Husband Offers $100,000 Reward In Disappearance Investigation

*May 14

***Fbi asked to assist

Suzanne Moorman Morphew

*May 15

HWY 50 Temporary Closure for Search for missing woman - Chaffee County Sheriff

***News conference: Chaffee County Sheriff provides update
Sheriff is asked if Suzanne could still be alive. His response "We're certainly hopeful she is, obviously as time goes by it gives us concern but we are searching as though she is alive and we do believe she's still could still be alive." statement starting at timestamp 4:15.

This statement was made before the search of the home and the Salida property.

***Nephew of missing Chaffee County woman gives update on family search

*May 17

***Find Suzanne Morphew facebook account created

Find Suzanne Morphew

*May-19

***BREAKING: Police prohibit Suzanne Morphew’s family members from entering home

BREAKING: Police prohibit Suzanne Morphew’s family members from entering home

*May 22

*** A residential construction site is now the focus of the search for Suzanne Morphew, a Colorado woman who was reported missing from her Chaffee County home on Mother’s Day. The property owner confirmed to CBS4’s Rick Sallinger that Suzanne’s husband was hired to lay dirt on the riverfront land, located east of Salida.

***Other searches have taken place in a reservoir, an area around County Road 225 and Highway 50, and the Monarch Spur RV Park, which is owned by FP and located near the Morphew home.

May 22 Press Release - Chaffee County Sheriff

*May-24

other sheriff press releases

Press Releases - Chaffee County Sheriff

Suzanne Moorman Morphew

*May-26

***Morphew home returned to family

*June 5

***Barry Morphew files for guardianship of missing wife Suzanne Morphew

Barry Morphew files for guardianship of missing wife Suzanne Morphew

*July 9

***Investigators returned to a missing Chaffee County woman’s home to search for more clues after two months

“This case remains very active, as more than a dozen investigators are aggressively working this case on a daily basis,” said Chaffee County Sheriff John Spezze. “And until we determine what happened to Suzanne, we can’t discount any scenario or formally eliminate anyone from suspicion.”

*August 20

***In an earlier interview, Suzanne’s family told FOX21 CBI agents asked Barry to take a polygraph test on two separate occasions, and, each time, he turned them down.

[…]

“I’ve never been asked to do a polygraph,” Barry said. “There is nothing that I am hiding. I have given three – 30 hours of testimony to the FBI and the CBI. I’ve answered every question. Every single question.”

[…]

Dan Corsentino, a private investigator in Pueblo, said it is possible those agencies did not ask Barry Morphew to take a polygraph. He also said it could be reasonable for an innocent person to deny the test.

https://www.fox21news.com/top-stories/people-dont-know-the-truth-suzanne-morphews-husband-breaks-silence-after-three-months/

*September 1

***Barry is granted guardianship on September 1, 2020 by Judge Michael Casati in Case # 29D01-2006+GU-000096

Suzanne Moorman Morphew

*September 24

***Missing Mom: Suzanne Morphew’s Brother Starts Independent Search With 100 Volunteers

Missing Mom: Suzanne Morphew's Brother Starts Independent Search With 100 Volunteers

***During the search, the Chaffee County Sheriff's Office said they responded to three reports of human remains dogs "alerting" on properties in the county, but each was determined to not be a viable lead:

The Chaffee County Sheriff's Office said that none of those properties were owned by members of the Morphew family.

*September 29

***Vigil held in Salida for Suzanne Morphew

[/QUOTE]
You're a gem!

Is MG credible? BM all but told us she was.

MG claims BM fired her for cooperating with authorities. BM admits to firing her, and at no point does he dispute what she told Lauren. Instead, he reverts to his tried, true, and classless tactic of character assassination.

When someone doesn’t address an accusation, and decides to shift the focus to the person making those accusations, that’s a huge tell.

That’s something children do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member