Found Deceased WY - Trevor Samuel Boyd, 28, Lyman, 16 Nov 2020

mlhenn

Reaction score
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

upload_2020-12-2_22-5-35.jpeg
5’7”
150 lbs
Brown hair
Hazel eyes
Has beard with a white patch running down the left side

Scar/mark
White patch of hair on left side of beard

Tattoo
WY Bronc Rider with '09' in the middle located on outside of right forearm

Tattoo
Skulls and roses on right arm

Tattoo
Vulcan sign on left wrist

Tattoo
Anarchy sign on right shoulder

Tattoo
"69", "420" and "MR.P" on back

Tattoo
"In Memory of..." on right arm

Clothing
Wearing a black zip up coat, Levi's, and a black beanie

Footwear
White, gray and red DC tennis shoes

Circumstances of Disappearance
Trevor was last seen leaving a job site on foot from Kelli Way, near Fort Bridger, WY.
He was last seen headed north towards Interstate 80 on November 16th 2020.

Uinta County officials seeking information on missing person - Casper, WY Oil City News

November 16, Trevor Boyd, 28, walked off his job site in Bridger Valley located in Uinta County, Wyoming.
Trevor’s cell phone has been shut off since that time.
As of November 29, a paycheck he received from his employer on November 13 has still not been cashed.
Trevor had reportedly been known to be suicidal in the past. The complainant advised Trevor was Bipolar Schizophrenic and does not have his medications with him.

Dedicated fb group with his two sisters (JS and JNH) as admins: Help find Trevor Boyd

His fb: Trevor Boyd

Missing poster from the above group:

129268739_1093217064432743_5841313032450204042_o.jpg

Help find Trevor Boyd

Dec 3
•believed to be seen near I80 walking
•family feels he may have been trying to get back to Evanston after walking off the job site (around 11:30ish)
•hasn’t been back home to get belongings or his newly purchased car
•no bank activity; last pay check still not cashed,etc
•last ping was around 11:30 on the day last seen (at job site)
•no social media activity

Trevor's disappearance is the subject of Episode 26 of Missing Persons podcast. I wasn't really familiar with his case prior to listening. There are so many unanswered questions and absolutely no leads to his whereabouts. I want to believe he simply decided to walk away to begin anew, but he left everything behind including his car, money, phone, etc. It seems as though if he was looking to get away, he would have gotten a ride to his car so he could haul tail out of there. I don't know which way I'm leaning but I don't think Trevor would willingly go this long without at least cashing his check, accessing any other monies he might have had, or reaching out to his family. I tend to believe either he met with foul play as he walked along the interstate, accepted a ride with the wrong person which put him in harm's way, or OD'd after getting his next fix. I hate saying that but we know how risky it is when addicts begin using again after relapsing. I hope like heck he's somewhere safe and happy. It sure would be nice for his family to get some answers.

The name of the FB group has been changed from "Help find Trevor Boyd" to "In Memory of Trevor Boyd"

According to Trevor's sister, it appears they've recovered his remains somewhere in the Fort Bridger area. The family is asking for time and space as they await answers. I've not found MSM/LE confirmation though I suspect it'll be announced soon. My thoughts and prayers go out to all who loved him.

Rest peacefully, Trevor.
Original

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aishavn