Found Deceased TX - Alexis Sharkey, 26, Houston, 27 Nov 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not even the faintest idea how she came by her death and how her body ended up where it was located or whether or not the location of her body was the place she died.
I do not know that she left her home that night, only that she wanted to go 'out' on Friday night.
Party drugs are commonplace, ecstacy, mdma etc.. people take them for 'fun'.
Cocaine and mdma are frequently cut with harsh chemicals, not necessarily opiates, more like speed..as cocaine is usually taken via inhalation method, the effects are very sudden. If it's bad, death can ensue rapidly.

If she went to a bar and did a line or two in the bathroom, she could have passed out there and was subsequently moved.
It's all about where she went IF she left home on Friday night.
<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Until the M.E. completes his/her report, which means all information has been received, including toxicology results, I don't expect to see any movement in the case such as an arrest. A completed autopsy report can take upwards of 90 days. Tox screening can take 6 weeks time, depending on the queue.

Police can't arrest someone until it's been determined what crime has been committed and then be able to, with evidence, link that crime to a person or persons. Doing that investigative work takes time. There will be digital data to obtain and analyze, video, interviews, a lot of bits 'n pieces that go into an investigation.

There may be 1 or more POI, but LE will not disclose that info to the public. The public is not privy to investigative details, so until there's an arrest, expect to hear very little, if anything.

I have not even the faintest idea how she came by her death and how her body ended up where it was located or whether or not the location of her body was the place she died.
I do not know that she left her home that night, only that she wanted to go 'out' on Friday night.
Party drugs are commonplace, ecstacy, mdma etc.. people take them for 'fun'.
Cocaine and mdma are frequently cut with harsh chemicals, not necessarily opiates, more like speed..as cocaine is usually taken via inhalation method, the effects are very sudden. If it's bad, death can ensue rapidly.

If she went to a bar and did a line or two in the bathroom, she could have passed out there and was subsequently moved.
It's all about where she went IF she left home on Friday night.
<modsnip>
Someone would have seen that type of scenario in a bar. I also don’t see how that would lead to her being found nude.

I don’t know what happened, but it may have been pretty straightforward and not involved a lot movement other than the trip to where she was found. It seems they want/need the tox report before they say anything else, but there may not be that big of a question as to what happened. In so many of these cases where they’re say very little (like Gannon Stauch), they’ve known all along who and how, they’re just lining it up. In the Stauch case, LE made it appear they didn’t even know if it was a criminal case, when they knew pretty much immediately that it was a murder.

Last person to see her was her husband who told her not to drive while intoxicated. They had an argument. According to him, she jumped the fence and got into an unknown vehicle. Then found dead, dumped, and naked.

Do I have all these facts correct? Cause I for the life of me do not see how this could be accidental OD. I mean stranger things have happened but..

moo

Last person to see her was her husband who told her not to drive while intoxicated. They had an argument. According to him, she jumped the fence and got into an unknown vehicle. Then found dead, dumped, and naked.

Do I have all these facts correct? Cause I for the life of me do not see how this could be accidental OD. I mean stranger things have happened but..

moo

Thank you!

The check she’s holding up is in her maiden name. March of this year she talks about getting married in Vegas in April. Any pictures of her wedding in April? Her girlfriend group give her a bridal shower? Any mention of wedding congratulations?

Doesn’t appear she got married in December 2019?

Or not at all?

If she never got married - no need for a divorce.
JMO

extremely quiet i would have thought we'd seen movement by now

no POI... no nothing...hmm

Yes, but I remember similar with Heidi, I was pulling my hair out, it seemed like it was just not being pursued worth a durn, but suddenly there was that break. I hope this is similar, that it will all be clear suddenly to LE and they will move quickly at that point.

the jumping a fence thing just makes no sense to me

If it was the little fence by the patios I could see it. I know some people who "storm off" when angry. But then the car, how would it have been seen I wonder. And how could it have gotten there so quickly if she stormed off seconds after the "don't drive" remark was said? I hope this is solved soon.

If it was the little fence by the patios I could see it. I know some people who "storm off" when angry. But then the car, how would it have been seen I wonder. And how could it have gotten there so quickly if she stormed off seconds after the "don't drive" remark was said? I hope this is solved soon.
Well, the vehicle, if it happened was in all likelihood arranged by herself.
It's unclear when the alleged argument about her taking her own car while intoxicated occurred.
It's possible she had been invited to a party, started celebrating early and was or was not a tad the worse for wear by the time she needed to leave?
All very vague.
I imagine her husband was able to give LE a good description of the clothes she was wearing. I imagine too she would have brought her phone.
I didn't hear any belongings at all were found with or near her body so I assume her phone is still missing.
And if that was an iphone, could be a helluva job getting access codes to info stored on the cloud with or without the actual device.
That takes us back to where she said she was going, if she said, to anybody, whether she got there and who she encountered.

moo

Agreed. And it should be super easy to track down who she left with, if she did leave with someone. Phone records would show the number she was either calling or texting to.

the jumping a fence thing just makes no sense to me

It does if you figure that surveillance videos might only be in the front. So exiting by the back way would be a way for her to exit the house alive without being on camera.

Watts suggested his wife and kids might have exited from the back of their house, as well. Too bad he forgot about the house being sealed up from the inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998