CA CA - Karlie Lain Gusé, 16, Mono County, 13 Oct 2018 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my gosh this is absolutely completely heartbreaking.

I have wondered for a LONG time about what her siblings had to say because they were there in the house at the time of her disappearance. Wow

no words
I was wondering the same thing, do we know how old he is? I wonder how old Karlie's siblings were in 2018, that could help the investigation going in the future depending on how old he was/if he saw or knew anything

I was wondering the same thing, do we know how old he is? I wonder how old Karlie's siblings were in 2018, that could help the investigation going in the future depending on how old he was/if he saw or knew anything
Upper elementary if I recall correctly. Also I believe they were dropped off elsewhere that morning but don’t have confirmation on that. We did wonder in very beginning if they were questioned but heard nothing about that. Her brother in this clip seems to think she’s out there in the desert so I’m assuming he didn’t witness anything happen in the house. All moo

Omg, I haven't been on here in a couple of months due to being busy at work but I never stopped thinking about Karlie. Hearing from her brother was harder than I thought. He was the only one who showed true emotion in his video. Yes, what was said above is correct. The two brothers were taken that morning and dropped off at someone's house, don't remember if it was a friend or relative. But I always thought it was strange that they wouldn't be there with Melissa and Zach but maybe it's not that weird to keep them out of the house that morning. But I'm not sure how I feel completely on that.

I can't find a date for this but I've never seen this information. I always wanted Karlie's boyfriend to speak out. This is a screenshot of his mom's texts.

Karlie Guse’s boyfriend’s mom speaks out about Karlie not owning gray sweatpants | Karlie's Angels

"Karlie was close to her boyfriend Donald. They had known each other since they were toddlers in the same daycare. Donald’s mom, Alaina spoke out on social media about what Karlie was supposedly wearing the morning she disappeared. “Eyewitnesses” said that they saw a female matching Karle’s description walking in the neighborhood the morning she vanished. Karlie didn’t own a pair of gray sweatpants which makes the statements of the “eyewitnesses” dubious at best. Melissa Guse was seen wearing gray sweatpants the day of Karlie’s disappearance and has also admitted to walking around the neighborhood the morning Karlie disappeared. Questions abound about who the three “eyewitnesses” actually saw. The “eyewitnesses” are the only thing standing between Melissa and Zach Guse being investigated for causing Karlie’s disappearance. It is also noteworthy that Melissa Guse was the first person Witness #1 and Witness #2 spoke with regarding what they saw. There is a high probability that the eyewitness accounts were contaminated by speaking with Melissa Guse."

I can't find a date for this but I've never seen this information. I always wanted Karlie's boyfriend to speak out. This is a screenshot of his mom's texts.

Karlie Guse’s boyfriend’s mom speaks out about Karlie not owning gray sweatpants | Karlie's Angels

"Karlie was close to her boyfriend Donald. They had known each other since they were toddlers in the same daycare. Donald’s mom, Alaina spoke out on social media about what Karlie was supposedly wearing the morning she disappeared. “Eyewitnesses” said that they saw a female matching Karle’s description walking in the neighborhood the morning she vanished. Karlie didn’t own a pair of gray sweatpants which makes the statements of the “eyewitnesses” dubious at best. Melissa Guse was seen wearing gray sweatpants the day of Karlie’s disappearance and has also admitted to walking around the neighborhood the morning Karlie disappeared. Questions abound about who the three “eyewitnesses” actually saw. The “eyewitnesses” are the only thing standing between Melissa and Zach Guse being investigated for causing Karlie’s disappearance. It is also noteworthy that Melissa Guse was the first person Witness #1 and Witness #2 spoke with regarding what they saw. There is a high probability that the eyewitness accounts were contaminated by speaking with Melissa Guse."
Thanks for posting. New to me too. I’ve always thought it was Melissa the neighbors saw that morning. Wish LE took off their blinders and investigated the parents. MOO IMO

Ive never really suspected the parents. I don't see any motive-a 16 year old is almost out of the house anyway.

Negligence, maybe? But even then we have nothing to go on.

Although I do believe marijuana was far from the only drug partaken in that night by the teens.

Ive never really suspected the parents. I don't see any motive-a 16 year old is almost out of the house anyway.

Negligence, maybe? But even then we have nothing to go on.

Although I do believe marijuana was far from the only drug partaken in that night by the teens.
I agree that it makes no sense to have been intentional. I can’t say the same for negligence or an accident though, without an investigation. In most missing children cases, there is exactly that, at least lie detector tests and/or an interrogation. The fact that it has been stated that the parents are friendly with LE doesn’t sit well with me when there’s a missing young lady here. MOO

Omg, I haven't been on here in a couple of months due to being busy at work but I never stopped thinking about Karlie. Hearing from her brother was harder than I thought. He was the only one who showed true emotion in his video. Yes, what was said above is correct. The two brothers were taken that morning and dropped off at someone's house, don't remember if it was a friend or relative. But I always thought it was strange that they wouldn't be there with Melissa and Zach but maybe it's not that weird to keep them out of the house that morning. But I'm not sure how I feel completely on that.

The Ramsey’s did the same with JonBenet’s brother the morning they reported her missing. Many have speculated it was because he knew something. JMO

I’m not sure if this has been asked yet as I haven’t had time to look into properly as I have work soon. I’ve just come across a video of a couple of lads that have footage of a girl looking like Guse in 2019 in the mountains whilst dirt biking. She had no shoes on. They called it in, does anyone know if anything came out of this report? It looked so much like her on dodgy footage mind.

I’m not sure if this has been asked yet as I haven’t had time to look into properly as I have work soon. I’ve just come across a video of a couple of lads that have footage of a girl looking like Guse in 2019 in the mountains whilst dirt biking. She had no shoes on. They called it in, does anyone know if anything came out of this report? It looked so much like her on dodgy footage mind.
Can you PM me link to footage I’d like to take a look thank you

I'd like to see that video as well

So at the end of the video, he says the police found the girl and her boyfriend and it wasn't Karlie. Thanks though.

What makes you think they haven’t?
It’s been stated from the jump. Here’s one place I found it reported by the PI hired by her BM.

“Michael Boone who is a private investigator retained by Fairley said the Sheriff’s Office did not fulfill proper protocol when interrogating was done of Karlie’s disappearance.

Boone said: “Karlie’s bedding wasn’t taken and analyzed; no search warrant was served on the cars.”

Karlie Guse: The Mystery of Her Disappearance

On October 12, 2018, 16-year-old Karlie Gusé left her home in Chalfant, California to hang out with friends nearby. Karlie’s stepmother Melissa told Dateline she picked Karlie up from town and brought her home around 9 p.m. According to Melissa, they ate dinner together before Karlie went to bed. Karlie’s father Zachary told Dateline that Karlie seemed “disoriented” before she went to bed, but would not comment further on her condition. But early the next morning, Melissa said she went to Karlie’s room to check on her stepdaughter, but Karlie was nowhere to be found. In a March 2019 interview on the Dr. Phil daytime talk show, Melissa told Dr. Phil she had lied to NBC in October when she spoke to Dateline. “Melissa, you told NBC, the next morning that at 5:45 a.m., you did your usual routine of opening up the kids’ doors, saying good morning, getting them ready for school -- that sort of thing. Did you -- she was still in bed at that time --did you go back and lay down?” Dr. Phil asked Melissa on the show which aired on March 25, 2019. “No. That -- the Dateline NBC?” Melissa answered. “Yeah, that was a false story. Because I wasn’t – it was a lie about checking in on Karlie. Because it was in the beginning, and I didn’t know what to say and – I shouldn’t have even done the interview.” Karlie’s mother Lindsay Fairley, who lives in Nevada, told Dateline in 2018 that she had been sick to her stomach from the pain her daughter’s disappearance has caused. Authorities say Karlie was last seen wearing a white t-shirt and grey sweatpants. If you have any information surrounding Karlie’s disappearance, please call the Mono County Sheriff’s Office at 760-932-7549 and select option 7.
Seven years of Dateline's Missing in America: 156 still missing

Has the boyfriend at the time Donald ever shared the texts between him and stepmom? I know that stepmom was texting him that night about her condition. Or has he personally spoken out? I know he may have been a minor at the time but he's the person I most want to hear from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23