GUILTY NY - Evanna Tranberg-Bennett, 12, died, parents failed to get her medical care, 6 Dec 2019 Probation

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you search in FB their replies to someone talking about them comes up. Pretty dumb, IMO.
They're also being quite weasely too; they've made several posts essentially claiming the msm reports are inaccurate then they delete the post after a few hours. Of course people are taking screen shots so it isn't doing the TBs much good. :p

Something that occurs to me... Steve had been bragging on several macrobiotic FB pages about having 40 years experience and how he cured himself of cancer through macrobiotics and has never seen a doctor, etc. So clearly the family lied when they said they testified that they aren't vegans or follow macrobiotics. Technically macrobiotic followers don't call themselves "vegan" :rolleyes: so just more weasel words from them like everything else they claim.

But something Steve repeatedly posted about was "his" family relationship to Michio Kushi. It seems to be very important to him. What I notice though is that those two kids have the Tranberg Bennett name and not Kushi. IMO it's because Steve wants the bragging rights about having Kushi kids in his family but still needs to keep tight control over his "clan." IOW it seems equally important to Steve that the TB line continues - under his control.

I find that incredibly creepy. MOO.

They're also being quite weasely too; they've made several posts essentially claiming the msm reports are inaccurate then they delete the post after a few hours. Of course people are taking screen shots so it isn't doing the TBs much good. :p

Something that occurs to me... Steve had been bragging on several macrobiotic FB pages about having 40 years experience and how he cured himself of cancer through macrobiotics and has never seen a doctor, etc. So clearly the family lied when they said they testified that they aren't vegans or follow macrobiotics. Technically macrobiotic followers don't call themselves "vegan" :rolleyes: so just more weasel words from them like everything else they claim.

But something Steve repeatedly posted about was "his" family relationship to Michio Kushi. It seems to be very important to him. What I notice though is that those two kids have the Tranberg Bennett name and not Kushi. IMO it's because Steve wants the bragging rights about having Kushi kids in his family but still needs to keep tight control over his "clan." IOW it seems equally important to Steve that the TB line continues - under his control.

I wonder if those two kiddos don't really have their father's name, or if they just make a point to only address them as Tranberg-Bennett. I have a hard time believing that they didn't get Kushi as their names, maybe A. Tranberg-Bennett Kushi. They seem to LOVE having that connection.

The medical records they posted have the youngest boy named as E. Tranberg-Bennett instead of E. Torres or E. Tranberg-Bennett Torres so he might actually not have his father's name.

I wonder if those two kiddos don't really have their father's name, or if they just make a point to only address them as Tranberg-Bennett. I have a hard time believing that they didn't get Kushi as their names, maybe A. Tranberg-Bennett Kushi. They seem to LOVE having that connection.

The medical records they posted have the youngest boy named as E. Tranberg-Bennett instead of E. Torres or E. Tranberg-Bennett Torres so he might actually not have his father's name.

I thought it was interesting that Steve seems to be in charge but they are all Tranberg-Bennett and not Bennett. So they all have the same last name as Heidi, but not Steve. Like you said, the grandchildren all took their mother's last name, not their father. Curious!

Steve Bennett is a total creepazoid, IMO. Kushi the young father has had his reputation damaged by the family. Whatever form of relationship he has with the rest of them is limited, I would asume. Torres is a nut job for sticking around...Maybe he is for his children's sake. As far as any future male potential genetic freak that Steve may approve of for the rest of his experiments, well good luck with that! There are plenty of psychos out there, and IMO that is what it would take to put yourself in the grasps of Steve and his cultish family. There is such a thing as the internet now, so any future "mate" would have an eyeful to help sway him to stay the **** away! All, IMO of course

I thought it was interesting that Steve seems to be in charge but they are all Tranberg-Bennett and not Bennett. So they all have the same last name as Heidi, but not Steve. Like you said, the grandchildren all took their mother's last name, not their father. Curious!
I believe Steve and Heidi aren't married and most of the sleuthing I've done shows that Heidi usually goes only by Tranberg, even on her FB page, even though msm calls her Tranberg-Bennett. Court cases in Massachusetts describe her as Tranberg and Steve as Bennett.

So going by typical blended family names Steve and Heidi's kids would be Tranberg-Bennett and their kids would be Tranberg-Bennett-Father's Name.

It would be a mouthful - Child Tranberg-Bennett-Kushi for example. The solution would be to either do it that way or drop the first and let them be Kushi. I suppose it's complicated since Venuska isn't married to either man.

But I guess what surprises me is that neither father seems to care that their kids don't have their name. How do the paternal grandparents feel about it? Who chose the kids' unusual names? And yes, are they even listed on the kids' birth certificates? I know we see it a lot in cases here but often the bio father has little to no interest in the kids. These guys seem to be involved in their kids' lives. IMO.

The relatives admitted they were aware of Evanna’s symptoms but didn’t take her to a doctor or hospital soon enough.
In Facebook posts, they said they believed that Evanna had a virus from which other family members had recovered and that she would recover, as well.
“My clients remain focused on the return of their seven children/grandchildren who have been held apart from them for more than one year,” their attorney, Michael Sussman, said by email. “The guilty plea was necessary to advance that objective, and represented a compromise common to our criminal justice system.”
Parents, 5 other relatives plead guilty after sick girl dies
:rolleyes: Well there we go. They pleaded guilty not because they were guilty but rather to "compromise" in order to get the kids back. Quelle surprise.

I believe Steve and Heidi aren't married and most of the sleuthing I've done shows that Heidi usually goes only by Tranberg, even on her FB page, even though msm calls her Tranberg-Bennett. Court cases in Massachusetts describe her as Tranberg and Steve as Bennett.

So going by typical blended family names Steve and Heidi's kids would be Tranberg-Bennett and their kids would be Tranberg-Bennett-Father's Name.

It would be a mouthful - Child Tranberg-Bennett-Kushi for example. The solution would be to either do it that way or drop the first and let them be Kushi. I suppose it's complicated since Venuska isn't married to either man.

But I guess what surprises me is that neither father seems to care that their kids don't have their name. How do the paternal grandparents feel about it? Who chose the kids' unusual names? And yes, are they even listed on the kids' birth certificates? I know we see it a lot in cases here but often the bio father has little to no interest in the kids. These guys seem to be involved in their kids' lives. IMO.

That is interesting! I assumed they were married. I was thinking more along the lines that I was surprised Steve would go along with a blended family name and not just insist everyone use the name Bennett. I was already a lawyer with a career when I got married and it took me a while to decide whether I wanted to keep my name, take my husband's name, or do a hyphen. My husband preferred that I take his name but of course left it up to me. I decided to change my name and take my husband's because I personally preferred the idea of everyone in our family having the same name for administrative and social reasons. Totally a personal decision and there's no right answer, just what you want. I am just surprised in such a Papa dominated world that they didn't all use his name.

The relatives admitted they were aware of Evanna’s symptoms but didn’t take her to a doctor or hospital soon enough.
In Facebook posts, they said they believed that Evanna had a virus from which other family members had recovered and that she would recover, as well.
“My clients remain focused on the return of their seven children/grandchildren who have been held apart from them for more than one year,” their attorney, Michael Sussman, said by email. “The guilty plea was necessary to advance that objective, and represented a compromise common to our criminal justice system.”
:rolleyes: Well there we go. They pleaded guilty not because they were guilty but rather to "compromise" in order to get the kids back. Quelle surprise.

Sussman is spewing typical BS...

IMO, A guilty plea is an admission to your own guilt.

DSS has all their admissions, that seven adults living under the same roof failed to get Evanna medical care. And additionally, seven of their children now and have been under the care of DSS. Compromise my sweet patootie! I am hopeful that the TB family will be 'bending the knee' to the DSS. And, I personally hope it hurts.

Cons,theatrics, ways to buck that darn government. Ooooooh maybe he is pro feminist? Anything to be "different". Heck, maybe he liked the way it sounded. New. Age?

Just me, but I'd bet a cheese steak Papa is the Alpha dog! Mr. Kushi and the other dude who knows? Grandparents? These folks do their own thing NO BUTS!

I posted several posts back about "preppers" I know with lunatic similarities.

Up the road VT blah, blah will reap what she sows.

Rest in peace sweet little Evanna. I hope they have "real" candy where you are!

You know, I really can't imagine a DA requiring young adult siblings to plead guilty in order to resolve a case. They needed separate counsel. I think it is downright unethical to have represented both parents and siblings when only one has ultimate legal responsibility and even the texts we read that were published by VTB show that Papa was calling the shots.

That is interesting! I assumed they were married. I was thinking more along the lines that I was surprised Steve would go along with a blended family name and not just insist everyone use the name Bennett. I was already a lawyer with a career when I got married and it took me a while to decide whether I wanted to keep my name, take my husband's name, or do a hyphen. My husband preferred that I take his name but of course left it up to me. I decided to change my name and take my husband's because I personally preferred the idea of everyone in our family having the same name for administrative and social reasons. Totally a personal decision and there's no right answer, just what you want. I am just surprised in such a Papa dominated world that they didn't all use his name.
I get what you're saying. Regardless if they're legally married or not IMO he's okay with adding the Tranberg name because it also gives him dominance over Heidi and by extension any and all children she bears. JMO.

Cons,theatrics, ways to buck that darn government. Ooooooh maybe he is pro feminist? Anything to be "different". Heck, maybe he liked the way it sounded. New. Age?

Just me, but I'd bet a cheese steak Papa is the Alpha dog! Mr. Kushi and the other dude who knows? Grandparents? These folks do their own thing NO BUTS!

I'm with you there, @Filly! Ugh, Mr. Steve aka Papa is sooo knowledgeable that he advised a woman on how to treat her UTI infection - he told her to put oregano oil on her privates.

So not only mansplaining to hapless "macrobiotic" women he's practicing medicine without a license using unscientific, unproven techniques. It makes one wonder what he was doing to Evanna. MOO.

I'm with you there, @Filly! Ugh, Mr. Steve aka Papa is sooo knowledgeable that he advised a woman on how to treat her UTI infection - he told her to put oregano oil on her privates.

So not only mansplaining to hapless "macrobiotic" women he's practicing medicine without a license using unscientific, unproven techniques. It makes one wonder what he was doing to Evanna. MOO.[/QUOTE
Yeah we need a lunatic male to tell us to put oregano on our cooch. While it ready hurts.
Praying he didn't put Evanna through more pain than physically. You know ? Poor baby doll.

Prepperrs drink that silver nitrate. Set their own kids casts. On and on. And they keep procrating! That is not macrobiotics. Oregano on the UTI!

You know, I really can't imagine a DA requiring young adult siblings to plead guilty in order to resolve a case. They needed separate counsel. I think it is downright unethical to have represented both parents and siblings when only one has ultimate legal responsibility and even the texts we read that were published by VTB show that Papa was calling the shots.
I agree with this. The siblings should have found their own lawyer/‘s. The parents should be charged at a hire degree. They killed their child. Young adults being charged for their sisters death, the same as their parents makes no sense whatsoever. Gross. I hope that the children’s lawyer isn’t as strange as the adults and they get the help that they need to get out if the family some day.

The last name thing for V’s kids doesn’t bother me that much. I know a lot of women who gave their children her last name if she wasn’t married to the father.

All moo.

Not separating the parents’ case from the siblings seems unethical to me too @Alethea. The only thing I can think of is that the brainwashed siblings refused to have their own attorney. It sort of reminds me of the Q-Anon slogan “Where we go one we go all.” Not saying they are Q-Anon followers, of course, but the cult-like attitude is similar IMO.

It’s easy to be involved when you live with your children. It gets tricky when you’re relying on the other parent to facilitate contact with the children.

In my opinion, I don’t get the vibe that either father is super involved. I’m sure they love their kids, but their lack of action to protect them absolutely disgusts me. It does appear that Tenji was sending the children stuff, was checking on them, spending time with them and trying to have the children be around his mother.

Tenji grew up around Macrobiotics though, so I can see how much of the stuff that was going on didn’t really faze him. He was the one on those texts implying that he thought that the family should get Evanna to the hospital and was able to recognize it was a “life or death” situation, so he does have something going on for him, he doesn’t seem totally brainwashed and is probably over their mess.

Ryan though, is who I honestly don’t get. He appears to have a family that cares about him, so why not leave and fight for custody of his children? His baby son has a serious condition and he didn’t put his foot down and said “he needs to be seen by a real doctor”? His daughter has a huge birthmark on her shoulder and I highly doubt that was ever checked out either.

I truly wonder what’s keeping Ryan there. He doesn’t have his kids anymore, so... what is it?

I know I keep saying the same thing, but I can’t see how they could possibly get custody of their children ever again? Maybe Venuska if she moves out and agrees with her baby being monitored and getting the medical attention he clearly needs. But she plead guilty too, so by all intents and purposes she technically also caused Evanna’s death.

He’s not a feminist. They only have one son, and he has been given much significance for being the only Tranberg-Bennett son.

I believe Papa Steve also gravitates more towards his grandsons as opposed to his granddaughters.

I think Steve is the head of the table and he decides. But he and Heidi function as a pair through and through. She goes where he goes and he goes where she goes.

There’s a big chance they probably see each other as equals. Steve is a know-it-all, expert of all things though, so he’s definitely calling the shots. But I’m sure Heidi has a big role on that family. And I think the Tranberg-Bennett name instead of just Bennett tells us just that, that they think they’re both super important so their kids need to carry both names and pass it on to the next generation.

Idk, I know a ton of blended families, and the kids always have just the dads last name. I would bet the dads have no choice in the matter. I would guess that from the start, it was made pretty clear to them that papa and venuska would rule the roost, and they would have little to no say in anything. It’s actually very sad IMO.

7 hours ago:

STATEMENT BY ATTORNEY MICHAEL H. SUSSMAN:

He claims his clients remain focused on the return of their seven children/grandchildren. He states the "guilty plea" was necessary.

He claims the TBF deeply grieve Evanna’s death and her presence will grace their lives forever.

Deeply grieve? We still haven't seen an eulogy. Yet they keep posting and typing away (even after they admitted guilt).

I'm sure Evanna's life will haunt, I mean grace, their lives forever. smh

Tranberg Bennett

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members