KY KY - Katie Cawthorn, 20, Gamaliel, 1 Oct 2019

Haven't found anything really in msm in the area about this case just what's listed in thread. I haven't check FB though . Must be so hard for her family :(

From what her friend said in the FB group created for her...The creek is a hangout spot and somewhere she would go often. Maybe she packed a bag to meet up with someone?

Very strange. They don't know her height and weight? Couldn't they get that info from her family or driver's license? I mean, a range of 5 inches and 50 lbs?

Not all states include weight on your driver's license...I know we here in CT don't, so I just Googled to see if KY was the same. Turns out, yes.

Thank you for posting that link, @MrsWatson. From that link:

"Details of Disappearance
Cawthorn was last seen in Gamaliel, Kentucky on October 1, 2019. She left home after an argument, intending to go through a soybean field to a creek three miles away. She took a small packed bag and left on foot without her cellular phone. She has never been heard from again, and was reported missing on October 10.
Cawthorn left behind a toddler son. Few details are available in her case."
Her young son must wonder where his mother is. How sad for Katie's family, as it has been over a year that Katie has been missing.

125443351_188069456248389_675170462086619393_n.jpg

Help Find Missing Katie Cawthorn
7 Dec 2020
Please help bring Tristan's mom home. He is turning 3 today and this is his second birthday without Katie Mae.

26 Nov 2020
While everyone is enjoying the Thanksgiving holiday with their loved ones, please remember Katie and her family. This is the second Thanksgiving she has been missing and they have had to go through without knowing what happened or where she might be. Please say an extra prayer for her and those who love her.

Apparently MSM is not interested in this case, but there is a lot of info available on the 'net to the casual researcher, including updates less than a month old. The good news is that KSP is apparently still working it.

I don't know this young lady but she's on my mind today. I've followed her case for years ..she's gotten so little coverage . I wish I could help in some way. She's not forgotten .

Human remains found close to Katie’s home. Identity not yet confirmed.

November 10, 2023

According to Geralds, the skull was found close to 4-hundred yards from the home of Katie Mae Cawthorn, who has been missing since 2019.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk
Back