Found Deceased TX - Alexis Sharkey, 26, Houston, 27 Nov 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know there's a lot of focus on the toxicology report but they also have to wait for it to rule out an accident. You would want to know what it said before charging someone and then getting surprised if there were also drugs detected that may become the defendant's defense. The more information you have the better charging decisions you can make.

According to this, in 2019 the average annual income (not including expenses) for an Executive Director was $294,344.

Monat Income Disclosure — The Finance Guy
Now that's walking-around money. Something makes me think those "expenses" are non-trivial though. Probably because I know multi-level marketing is designed to look glamorous while concealing crushing financial obligation.

She was probably doing better than most, I don’t think the company would take her on those trips if she wasn’t bringing some good money.
She was possibly doing well, but not necessarily. Individuals in MLM, are encouraged to "look the part" for social media etc, often being in charge of most of their own travel expenses. Some companies offer a car. but in reality, they are paying your monthly lease only as long as you meet a certain quota, and if you ever dip below it, you are stuck with huge payments. Very, very few people actually make much of anything in MLM schemed. However, it is indeed possible that she was one of the few.

Forgive me if I've remembered incorrectly but was it 2018 she started with the Monet company?
I don't know how these kind of companies really work but how realistic is it someone goes from literally entry level to making nearly 300k in just 2 years?

Forgive me if I've remembered incorrectly but was it 2018 she started with the Monet company?
I don't know how these kind of companies really work but how realistic is it someone goes from literally entry level to making nearly 300k in just 2 years?
She probably gets a percent of sales from everyone’s sales under her that she has recruited. Probably in quarterly bonuses.

I honestly don’t understand how and why people get into those pyramid schemes. Too much work for very little profit.

I mean, I get it how some people do it as a side hustle to get a bit more money, but my understanding is that overall it’s just not worth it.

This is actually the first time I heard of someone doing this exclusively without having a “normal” job. Interesting.

I honestly don’t understand how and why people get into those pyramid schemes. Too much work for very little profit.

I mean, I get it how some people do it as a side hustle to get a bit more money, but my understanding is that overall it’s just not worth it.

It combines a sense of belonging with a sense of enterprise. A "family business" of sorts.

This is actually the first time I heard of someone doing this exclusively without having a “normal” job. Interesting.
I know a girl who makes a TON of money selling Younique - to the tune of 2 million dollars a year. It happens. Is it common? NO, but it is definitely possible.

There are quite a few sites that suggest her net worth is 50k or less, which is actually very low for making that amount of money. I make less, but my net worth is way way more than that suggested amount. Maybe she was a big spender, but I've seen far too many friends pretend they are making big money when they are struggling with Monat and other MLMs to really think the 300k is an accurate figure. MOO JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam