My book about the unidentified photos is now on Amazon

curtis_susan3.jpg
0038-jpg.182692

hmm idk similar eyes but there's different face shapes and hair types. Sidenote: I'm surprised Susan is only 15.. I thought she was 25

Nose shape and bridge is different too
I think folks on here see a 40-60% similarity and get thrown off. We should see 80% similarity or higher

Thanks everyone for the comments on my book. I am very excited to think that we might actually find another match. I am aware of his older brother, but I have no desire to contact his family members. His mother and at least one sister lied for him many times, so I doubt that they would be helpful (or even remember things) now. His older brother must be in his mid eighties now.

If you find someone that you feel might be a match, please contact authorities. I am taking a break from this for a few months to recoup my energy. I will be back though and can always be reached through my Facebook group. Happy sleuthing!

I wanted to bump up this post as I am hoping for more to read my book and see if anyone recognizes anyone. I'm working on my second book right now (not about Alcala), but I will do an update book or addition to More Than Just A Pretty Face within the next couple of years. I'd love to find a match for one or ten of the photos. Thanks again to all of you who purchased my book and for you all who gave reviews. This book was almost a decade of work for me, so it does mean a lot to me.

Hmm...I found another photo of Susan Curtison find agrave, and she did also appear to have very long hair. I don't even want to entertain the thought of Bundy and Alcala having known one another....

I think the young woman in the Alcala photos seems older than mid-teens, but maybe? edited to add another photo of Susan

0038.jpg 23911020_af47df4b-3c2c-4565-889f-179d124b0257.jpgScreen Shot 2020-12-21 at 3.54.56 PM.png

Last edited:
You can still find lots of sites naming Jill Barcomb as a Hillside Strangler victim. She was long thought to be one by all concerned, except that Bianchi and Buono always denied knowing anything about her.

She was eventually added to the list of Alcala victims based on DNA. The 70's and 80's seem to have been a heyday of serial killing. Worse, LE didn't have nearly the tools or experience available now.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back