Found Deceased PA - Linda Stoltzfoos, 18, Bird-in-Hand, Lancaster County, 21 June 2020 *kidnapping arrest* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Though Amish teen’s body is still missing, investigators find enough to pursue homicide charges

6-8 feet for a few pieces of clothing? Is this correct or inaccurate and or was there other evidence he dug back up?

and I am heartbroken for her family
OR was Linda in this hole, he changed his mind, came back to retrieve her and missed the clothing items in his rush to finish. If she had been there, cadaver dogs would hit on the spot. If this hole was 6-8 feet deep, I believe he had the hole dug in advance and ready for use once he had a victim. I hurt for poor, sweet Linda. All IMO.

Any word on his arraignment on Friday? Plead guilty??!! I wish...

TIA!
animated-smileys-christmas-010.gif

OR was Linda in this hole, he changed his mind, came back to retrieve her and missed the clothing items in his rush to finish. If she had been there, cadaver dogs would hit on the spot. If this hole was 6-8 feet deep, I believe he had the hole dug in advance and ready for use once he had a victim. I hurt for poor, sweet Linda. All IMO.
If I remember right, Cadaver dogs did hit on the clothing, but I may be wrong.
Yes, he may have had the hole dug in advance, but my thought is if he did, being right along the railroad tracks, passing trains would have noticed and reported that.

I hope they have more evidence than what they have disclosed during the press conference that supports a murder charge.
Not using a bank account, not getting in touch with family, being happy within the community, no apparent reason to run away etc, doesn't mean she's dead. It could mean she's being held against her will perhaps, but not dead.
Elizabeth Smart was missing for longer than 6 months, and all the above was true in her case too.

Inches

ETA: “= inches, ‘ = feet

yeah, I'm wondering if something was lost in translation. It's the only place I've seen feet in the media....but this article definitely spells it out...

"A forensics team soon searched the area and found Stoltzfoos’ bra and stockings buried 6 to 8 feet underground in a wooded area near the business, which was about three miles from the abduction site, police say. Cellphone records place Smoker in that area that day and several times over the next few days."

Though Amish teen’s body is still missing, investigators find enough to pursue homicide charges

this one says
"Early on in their search, detectives located Stoltzfoos' bra and stockings buried in the woods in Ronks, Pennsylvania. The spot where they were buried was covered with two logs, left in the shape of a V.

A shorn zip tie was also found nearby.

Adams said Monday that Smoker's DNA was detected on Stoltzfoos' clothing."

Man Charged with Murder of Pa. Teen Who Vanished After Church as Police Find Her Clothing, DNA

A part of Gault Rd is in the Orange right now on GM. So I started looking into the mountain, and it does look like I found what could possibly be ground that was dug up, and then filled back up.

I’ll try to post a pic.

ETA: pic attached. You will probably have to screenshot it & zoom in.

Attachments

• 96967B8A-8FBC-4D49-AACF-4E51400C6C9F.jpeg
    96967B8A-8FBC-4D49-AACF-4E51400C6C9F.jpeg
    149.2 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
A part of Gault Rd is in the Orange right now on GM. So I started looking into the mountain, and it does look like I found what could possibly be ground that was dug up, and then filled back up.

I’ll try to post a pic.

ETA: pic attached. You will probably have to screenshot it & zoom in.

I'm sorry...can you post a link to that GM for Gault Rd?

Wednesday, 30 December Court Date - [Homicide Charge]
Defendant:
Justo Roberto Smoker, 34
(Born 29 March 1986)

(Lower) Magisterial District Judge Docket:

[Homicide Charge]
https://ujsportal.pacourts.us/docketsheets/MDJReport.ashx?docketNumber=MJ-02302-CR-0000596-2020&dnh=064OKAdXSz4RRP9qiJzxuw==

Police Criminal Complaint & Affidavit of Probable Cause
[Homicide Charge]
https://bloximages.newyork1.vip.townnews.com/lancasteronline.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/a/6b/a6b2b852-43ac-11eb-9ab9-33c3e810cfc7/5fe0d2917e9f9.pdf.pdf

Lancaster Newspapers TimeLine:
A full timeline of 18-year-old Linda Stoltzfoos' disappearance so far

NO-Body Homicide Cases:
No-Body Homicide Cases 1st edition | 9781482260069, 9781482260076 | VitalSource

(Upper) Court of Common Pleas Docket:

[Kidnapping Charge]
https://ujsportal.pacourts.us/DocketSheets/CPReport.ashx?docketNumber=CP-36-CR-0003319-2020&dnh=leQj87YnK6aNnlFOlulmmQ==
[Awaiting Next (Upper) Court Date]

Google™ Supplements & Updates:

Linda Stoltzfoos - Justo Smoker - Google Search

Pre-Trial Confinement in Lancaster County Prison:
NO Bail Permitted
(Inmate # 64019 & 2020-0002038)

Grades of PA Crimes:
F1 = Felony of 1st Degree; F2; F3
M1 = Misdemeanor of 1st Degree;
M2; M3
S = Summary

Capital Case = One with Possible Death Penalty
Change in Venire = [venn-EYE
'-ree] =
Jury Imported from Beyond the Originating County
Change in Venue = [VENN'-you] = Jurors Selected from, and Trial Held
Beyond the Originating County
Coroner = Death Investigation Coordinator
CP = (Upper) Court of Common Pleas
CSI = Crime Scene Investigation - an American Drama series
DA = District Attorney
DOB = Date of Birth
DP = Death Penalty
ELTPD = East Lampeter Township Police Department
FBI = Federal Bureau of Investigation
FP = Forensic Pathologist - Similar to Medical Examiner
ISBN = International Standard Book Number
Joinder = Possibility of Combining Two Trials into One
LE = Law Enforcement
LWOP = Life With-Out Parole
MDJ = (Lower) Magisterial District Judge Court
ME = Medical Examiner
MSM = Main-Stream Media
PSP = Pennsylvania State Police
SAR = Search and Rescue / Recovery

[Contribution # 7824
Thread # 533562]

Last edited:
Could it be that he separated the clothing from her body to throw off the dogs? It very much seems premeditated and he spent time in prison had plenty of time to think about how he would do it. I wonder if people in the prison were interviewed as to any conversations JS may have had. I always thought that he might have put her body in the water as there are a couple creeks in that immediate area. If she's not with her clothing perhaps under the water somewhere. He must have driven her somewhere if there's any lost scent. Expand the area for search. My guess is she is nearby and we just need more resources to find her.

Did he have anything against Amish folks/women? Did he live near that area?

One thing that would be helpful at this point in the case (or I missed it entirely) did JS adoptive parents (Mennonite I believe?) ever talk to him about Amish and Mennonite women? If they did did JS take it the wrong way thus seeking out a victim as a response?

Or

Has JS past dealings with females in the Amish and Mennonite communities resulted in his being rejected?

I don't think a motive has yet been established in this case has it?

Reading that they saw Linda and her eyes. She must have been so terrified wanting to probably scream. Wish she did but its easy when you are not in that position. The

The Judge gave this man a lighter sentence and that's what he did when he came out.not unexpected, Do these jails even provide counseling and rehabilitation, how was he gonna change his life around when he came out. Still a big difference between robbery and kidnap and murder. Some people aren't worth saving.

I hope the evidence is enough so he pleads and gives up her location.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member