CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #73

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor Chris...:mad::mad::mad:

Chris Watts 'dreading' holidays, will spend in protective custody, according to reports

People reported that Watts will spend Christmas and the New Year in protective custody in a Wisconsin prison.

"He doesn't like talking about his life before prison but he has said that he used to be a huge fan of Christmas: decorating the house, spending time with family," according to an unnamed source who speaks with him regularly in prison, the magazine said. "And he knows 100% that it'll never happen again, and that it's his own fault. He's in a hell of his own making.

"The prison has a 'Christmas dinner,' but it's basically bland turkey and potatoes," the jail source added. "It's not exactly the feast you'd imagine for Christmas. In a sense, that's more depressing, because it reminds the inmates that it's Christmas and that they're getting an inferior copy of the holiday.

While in prison, Watts has communicated with several women, People reported in October. He also reportedly has photos of his family hanging on his cell wall.

"He'll write his penpals this season, and they're sending him notes, as well," a source told People. "It's literally all he can do at this point. He hates the holidays."

Source:
Chris Watts 'dreading' holidays, will spend in protective custody, according to reports

At least he is able to eat... His family isn't because he murdered them. Merry Christmas in heaven Shanann, Bella, Cece, and Niko! You are not forgotten and loved by many!

Thank you for this post, it’s really made my Christmas a lot better.
Everyone hates that ‘thing’. Protective custody pffft.
Merry Christmas WS family from Australia.

Poor Chris...:mad::mad::mad:

People reported that Watts will spend Christmas and the New Year in protective custody in a Wisconsin prison.

"He doesn't like talking about his life before prison but he has said that he used to be a huge fan of Christmas: decorating the house, spending time with family," according to an unnamed source who speaks with him regularly in prison, the magazine said. "And he knows 100% that it'll never happen again, and that it's his own fault. He's in a hell of his own making.

"The prison has a 'Christmas dinner,' but it's basically bland turkey and potatoes," the jail source added. "It's not exactly the feast you'd imagine for Christmas. In a sense, that's more depressing, because it reminds the inmates that it's Christmas and that they're getting an inferior copy of the holiday.

While in prison, Watts has communicated with several women, People reported in October. He also reportedly has photos of his family hanging on his cell wall.

"He'll write his penpals this season, and they're sending him notes, as well," a source told People. "It's literally all he can do at this point. He hates the holidays."

Source:

At least he is able to eat... His family isn't because he murdered them. Merry Christmas in heaven Shanann, Bella, Cece, and Niko! You are not forgotten and loved by many!
Oh, give me a break. :rolleyes: That monster shouldn't be allowed to eat turkey ever again - bland or not. And, if he hates Christmas, he needs to do some more reading. He might find there's more to it than decorating. UGH!!!
You know who else may dread Christmas and the holidays? Shanann's family who has to spend them without her and the little girls and baby brother.
Exactly!

I DON'T CARE what Chris Watt's thinks, feels, wants, doesn't want at ANY time of the year especially Christmas. I DON'T CARE what he does or doesn't do. He abandoned all human consideration and concern when he turned monster to his loving baby girls. His name should be stricken, his bones crushed to powder and that powder scattered to the wind so that he is NO MORE. He is truly the worst of the worst and should be treated exactly such. My opinion only and I feel it strongly.

There should be a law that killers in prison should not be allowed to have pictures of their victims. CW may only have those pictures to "re-live" his "power" and "control".

It is beyond sick and twisted that he is allowed to have pictures of his victims.

There should be a law that killers in prison should not be allowed to have pictures of their victims. CW may only have those pictures to "re-live" his "power" and "control".

It is beyond sick and twisted that he is allowed to have pictures of his victims.

I agree. It forever victimizes the victims and their families.

I also want to see a change in the media, whereby victims aren't printed alongside perpetrators. Pairing them into perpetuity. As I see it, criminals should get thumbnails on back pages, destined to line bird cages, which is still too good for them.

It sickens me that CW is allowed to have and display photos of the family he murdered, and with his bare hands. Travesty upon travesty.

JMO

I would have hoped that was a national law, versus a local decision. The ex, is NOT allowed to have any pics in his cell of the g-kids. He was incarcerated in 2001, not due for release till 2024. I wish I knew for certain, but have NO contact with the monster.
IME MOO JMO

Oh, give me a break. :rolleyes: That monster shouldn't be allowed to eat turkey ever again - bland or not. And, if he hates Christmas, he needs to do some more reading. He might find there's more to it than decorating. UGH!!!

Exactly!

The fact that he is talking about it this way speaks to his delusional reality. The denial runs deep in that family. His Mother thinks he is innocent so why should her son be eating bland turkey. Lwop means that’s it, forever. Why ponder anything but the facts of his punishment. He didn’t show a serious degree of intelligence in covering his tracks so this is right in line with that same mentality.

I still can't wrap my head around women who want relationships with men who are incarcerated. CW has zero charisma, intelligence, education. He was working as a grunt for an oil company when he killed his family. Can't get much lower than that.

I still can't wrap my head around women who want relationships with men who are incarcerated. CW has zero charisma, intelligence, education. He was working as a grunt for an oil company when he killed his family. Can't get much lower than that.

I think, for some women, it is the safest relationship with the baddest of the bad boys. After all, they are tucked away in prison. Unfortunately, since there are more women than men today, there are also more crazy women than crazy men. I'm certain you know one or five of each. Sometimes they find each other. That's rarely a good thing. (my pontifications only)

Hybristophilia - Wikipedia

[...]

Some speculations have been offered as to the cause of hybristophilia. For instance, Katherine Ramsland, who is a professor of forensic psychology at DeSales University mentions that some of the women in particular who have married or dated male serial killers have offered the following reasons:[citation needed]
  • "Some believe they can change a man as cruel and powerful as a serial killer."
  • "Others 'see' the little boy that the killer once was and seek to nurture him."
  • "A few hoped to share in the media spotlight or get a book or movie deal."
  • "Then there's the notion of the 'perfect boyfriend'. She knows where he is at all times and she knows he's thinking about her. While she can claim that someone loves her, she does not have to endure the day-to-day issues involved in most relationships. There’s no laundry to do, no cooking for him, and no accountability to him. She can keep the fantasy charged up for a long time."
Others offered reasons along the lines of:
  • "Some mental health experts have compared infatuation with killers to extreme forms of fanaticism. They view such women as insecure females who cannot find love in normal ways or as 'love-avoidant' females who seek romantic relationships that cannot be consummated."[3]
[...]

Has anyone read the book about Chris Watts by Lena Derhalley? "My Daddy is My Hero", How Chris Watts went from family man to family killer".

It is on Amazon Unlimited.
I read it, the first half is pretty much relating what happened, according to the discovery and interviews, mostly correct. But the second half is very interesting as she puts forth an analysis of how he could have turned out like he did. She's a psychiatrist or psychologist, not sure of the label, a mental health professional. For those paying attention like we have for more than 2 years, you could even skip the first part. It won't disclose anything new. But the analyses, yes, very interesting considering all the terms that have been thrown around re the freak from Frederick. (No she doesn't say "freak", but I do.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288