TN - RV Explosion, Nashville, 25 Dec 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
hopefully the FBI is involved which i think i read they are, they have an area of the FBI that deals with video and photos to help reduce noise and clean up the video/images to help reveal details, so hopefully they are working on that

They said in the earlier press conf that the FBI is leading and the US atty Gen said full federal resources are being committed. I think the answer is in the tracking of the RV.

They said in the earlier press conf that the FBI is leading and the US atty Gen said full federal resources are being committed. I think the answer is in the tracking of the RV.

Well if they know what time it arrived, which they do since its on the still photo tweet, they should be able to backtrack to where it came from through traffic cameras and other things, it just takes time

along with like you said finding out where it came from, hopefully it stolen or was sold recently like you mentioned, it would cut down on the amount of work to find out where it came from by a lot

hopefully they didn't take lessons from Timothy Mcveigh and scrubbed the RV of identifiers

WKRN had a condensed version of the gunshot volleys audio on their live broadcast. I'll see if I can find it.

I missed the gunshots audio, I sure hope you find it!

And, I can't seem to locate the "across the interstate" surveillance video I'd seen previously (except on a YT channel)... so I'm not sure it's valid. It was the most puzzling but I know nothing about explosives.

i don't get why you'd warn people if this was a terror attack

this seems really odd, maybe aimed at a particular organization they were angry at

whatever it was, it was overkill the street looks like a war zone

i know they said they heard gunshots before it went off right.. the other thing i could think of is the bullets went off from the heat of the explosion

I don't think I have ever heard of a terrorist being concerned about minimizing casualties. IMO, they use a body count to measure their success. This feels like homegrown terrorism to me. But Iraq has been threatening to hit at us this week. The possibilities are endless.

This video is very interesting. From a local MSM station...it shows a man with a dog talking to an officer right before the explosion. Is he a suspect? Was he just curious about what was going on? Didn’t obey the warnings? I’ll let you decide.

I don't think I have ever heard of a terrorist being concerned about minimizing casualties. IMO, they use a body count to measure their success. This feels like homegrown terrorism to me. But Iraq has been threatening to hit at us this week. The possibilities are endless.

it makes it seem to me like someone was angry at an entity like AT&T or something like that and its why they didn't want innocent people hurt maybe ?

This video is very interesting. From a local MSM station...it shows a man with a dog talking to an officer right before the explosion. Is he a suspect? Was he just curious about what was going on? Didn’t obey the warnings? I’ll let you decide.

they said earlier they had to warn a man with a dog to evacuate

Thanks for this...I’m sure he still has to be looked as a suspect though right? I mean, he’s the only person they saw near the scene of the explosion before it came off. MOO

well we don't know he's the only person they saw near - just happens to be on video - and they were knocking on doors warning people

but yeah it would be interesting if he was a suspect

Are there any fringe domestic groups that are anti-technology that may use violence? My gut feeling is that this was an attempt to destroy technology, not life. However, the recorded warning sounded as if it was computerized...so maybe I’m contradicting myself a little bit. Yet, maybe this group is more anti-Big Tech, than anti-technology in general. MOO

...I’m sure he still has to be looked as a suspect though right? I mean, he’s the only person they saw near the scene of the explosion before it came off.

He's not a suspect, he lives there! Here is an interview he did from his apartment with his dog with WKRN:

https://twitter.com/JoshBreslowWKRN/status/1342551750306365441?s=09
David Malloy, who was walking his dog in downtown Nashville this morning, was caught in the blast. Surveillance video shows him speaking with a Metro officer, who was evacuating the area, then the explosion happens. Malloy and his dog DJ are doing fine!

the video at the bottom of this page has the interstate video at the start or click the 3 windows button on the video player and you can select the "interstate" video the title of that video has church surveillance in it
the explosion you can see on that video is insane, its huge
Large ‘intentional’ explosion damages downtown Nashville Christmas morning | WKRN News 2

Thank you!

I found it odd because you see light, then something appears to shoot into the air, then the explosion... which I don't see on other videos. But, again, I have no experience or knowledge of explosives so maybe there's a logical explanation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie