TN - RV Explosion, Nashville, 25 Dec 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
This sounds like they really want 5G to be the motive whether it is or not. He was so obsessed and paranoid of it that he never mentions it to a guy he did computer work for? Did this dude have a social media presence at all? I haven’t heard but that maybe would tell us some of his thoughts on 5G.

I haven’t heard on a social media presence either. Below are some additional points that seem to support the paranoia angle:

“He would always be on some ladder. I think working on that antena there. And then power washing,” said ___.

We found AQW’s house covered In security cameras and no trespassing signs.”

Antioch neighbors recognize RV used in explosion

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven’t heard on a social media presence either. Below are some additional points that seem to support the paranoia angle:

“He would always be on some ladder. I think working on that antena there. And then power washing,” said ___.

We found Warner’s house covered In security cameras and no trespassing signs.”

Some people are too paranoid for a social media presence...a Websleuths account was a big step for me, just saying. It's just not everyone's thing to put themselves out there.

Well I think this is just some crazy dude who happened to know enough about explosives to do this. I think he had grievances (TBD exactly what those were) and he thought committing suicide like this would send a message. Not done well at all since no one really knows what he was trying to say. I do think mass casualties was not his goal, hence the warning. I think the reason this one was so baffling is because we’re seeing actions of a person who had a lot of screws loose. It only made sense in his mind.

It won’t surprise me if a conspiracy theory is at the root of his plan. The internet is a cesspool of conspiracy theories and only getting worse. Any mentally ill, paranoid person can easily find validation for their biggest fears and feed that paranoia until they snap. It’s a problem that I don’t think is going away anytime soon unfortunately.

Some people are too paranoid for a social media presence...a Websleuths account was a big step for me, just saying. It's just not everyone's thing to put themselves out there.

I don’t have the mainstream social media either and never have. I don’t get how his home maintenance habits can somehow indicate anything either as my obsessions, other that WS, is gardening and I am often doing something there.
I’ve personally known people who were “obsessed”, whether it’s politics, electric cars, sports, etc and one can’t get within a mile of these folks without them letting their views be known. I just think if this man was that bent over anything (like the 5G) he would have made it well known to those around him.

(redacted) also transfered another home on Bakertown Road to (redacted) via a quitclaim deed last year.

The $249,000 house had previously belonged a member of his family and (redacted) had only been in possession of it for five months before again giving it to (redacted) for free. She later also used a quitclaim to give the house to another person.

PICTURED: Mother, 29, given TWO free homes worth $409K by 'Nashville bomber' | Daily Mail Online

So she didn't even keep the first house. In general, is this type of giving away just a scam for not paying sales (or inheritance) tax?

No, Quit Claims are totally legal. Many have done Quit Claims in divorces where one spouse sign a QC over to the other soon to be ex-spouse. It just means they are giving up all legal rights to the property. Families also do them. Once a QC is done the liability is on the new owner after then since it's totally their property. Most states I'm aware of have QCs, and have had them for many many decades. They are filed legally at the county tax office.

So QCs are not a scam of any kind. Many are done when both parties are still living. Any liens or mortgages on the properties will transfer over to the new owner/s. It's transferred as is at the time. It's not like a warranty deed where the seller is certifying it has no debt against the properties even if the properties may be debt free.

Jmho

Last edited:

We found AQW’s house covered In security cameras and no trespassing signs.”

That would be a quarter of the people on my block alone. They're not paranoid. They're cautious. Their antennas and dishes are important. It brings them news from all the many countries they come from.

He also walked his dog, and had a little ramp for pets that got older.

Not saying you are wrong, but living in my house for 35 years and my neighborhood my entire life we allll knew eachother. Today? I can name maybe three families left here lived here 20 years tops I know.

JMO we'll never know the truth about this. I do not believe he is dead. I think he was intelligent not paranoid. It's about money, and real estate. Again, JMO

I don’t have the mainstream social media either and never have. I don’t get how his home maintenance habits can somehow indicate anything either as my obsessions, other that WS, is gardening and I am often doing something there.
I’ve personally known people who were “obsessed”, whether it’s politics, electric cars, sports, etc and one can’t get within a mile of these folks without them letting their views be known. I just think if this man was that bent over anything (like the 5G) he would have made it well known to those around him.

I agree, fiddling with an antenna and power washing mean nothing more than your gardening or the fact that I have yarn stashed everywhere in my house. I'd bet you don't talk gardening with everyone you meet, any more than I talk knitting with anyone but other knitters.

The man who said the POI did IT for him didn't mention how long ago that was, just that he did it for several years. My mother, who is in her 80s and still owns a real estate company, has had two IT guys over the years, as I don't live near her to help. She knows nothing about them except what they cost and that they help her. They're busy and so is she, so they are in and out.

We have a client who is a QAnon convert. We know not because he told us but because a mutual friend told us. I have only an empty facebook page so that I can look at things for crimes that come up here, so I trawled his facebook page and it's all he posts about. We see him weekly or more, and he's never said a word. Many, even most people don't bring non-business talk into a business situation.

Investigators weigh whether Nashville RV explosion was suicide bombing, attack on infrastructure
rbbm.
''FBI Special Agent in Charge Douglas Korneski said in a news conference Saturday that investigators were working to collect evidence to understand both who was responsible for the bombing and why they did it. That effort involves not just the agents on the ground, but also the bureau's behavioral analysis unit in Quantico, Virginia.

Kayyem stressed that it was important to be cautious about the motivation at this stage in the investigation, because "you don't want to focus on a particular thread or motivation, and then ignore where the real evidence could take you."

And yet the timing of the incident early Christmas morning and the warning message before the explosion appear to indicate that whoever was behind it was not attempting mass murder.

"What makes this so perplexing is the fact that it doesn't appear that the person or people who conspired to do this had any interest in causing any type of mass casualties," said James Gagliano, a retired FBI special agent who served on the Hostage Rescue Team, the bureau's elite counterterrorism tactical unit.''

I agree, fiddling with an antenna and power washing mean nothing more than your gardening or the fact that I have yarn stashed everywhere in my house. I'd bet you don't talk gardening with everyone you meet, any more than I talk knitting with anyone but other knitters.

The man who said the POI did IT for him didn't mention how long ago that was, just that he did it for several years. My mother, who is in her 80s and still owns a real estate company, has had two IT guys over the years, as I don't live near her to help. She knows nothing about them except what they cost and that they help her. They're busy and so is she, so they are in and out.

We have a client who is a QAnon convert. We know not because he told us but because a mutual friend told us. I have only an empty facebook page so that I can look at things for crimes that come up here, so I trawled his facebook page and it's all he posts about. We see him weekly or more, and he's never said a word. Many, even most people don't bring non-business talk into a business situation.

Please forgive my ignorance, but what is QAnon? I've never heard of it before nor has anyone I know ever mentioned it either.

Is it some kind of conspiracy theory? If so, that is probably why I've never heard of it before nor the countless others I'm around. None of my friends or family members believe in conspiracies.

Tia

Jmho

Please forgive my ignorance, but what is QAnon? I've never heard of it before nor has anyone I know ever mentioned it either.

Is it some kind of conspiracy theory? If so, that is probably why I've never heard of it before nor the countless others I'm around. None of my friends or family members believe in conspiracies.

Tia

Jmho

This is a brief primer/Cliff Notes type explanation

What is QAnon? What does WWG1WGA mean? The conspiracy theory that explains everything and nothing - CBS News
What is the QAnon conspiracy theory?

@Knitty , I probably am guilty of being a bit “wordy” on gardening as I never turn down the opportunity for a conversation about it, or my worm farm, hence my screen name. But I’ll stop here at the risk of being booted for going OT.
I’m just really surprised, as it seems many of us here are, that there hasn’t been a clear motive laid out yet. Someone earlier mentioned that maybe the intent is to leave people guessing but I just don’t think that’s how these people operate. There is a statement here somewhere I do believe.

Not that this is likely, but it is possible that the person whose house is being searched, might be a victim.
For all we know, somebody killed that person and put his body into the camper and /or, the human remains located near the scene was a victim of the potential poi, prior to the explosion.
Hopefully those remains belong to the only person who may have been killed in the explosion- unless further investigation reveals there is anyone else, not yet located- such as on a rooftop, ect.
fwiw, complete speculation, imo.
good point.

What are the chances that this guy left some sort of a statement or manifesto behind, perhaps in his home? Would he let his actions be self-explanatory or would he prefer everyone guessing about his message?

I’m thinking, if he had anything to say...a big “if”....it might arrive in the mail tomorrow, maybe at a TV station or something.

VIDEO.
Watch Live: 6 officers recognized for evacuating residents before downtown Nashville explosion | FOX21 News Colorado
Dec 27, 2020 / 08:28 AM MST

''NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) — Six Nashville police officers have been recognized by Metro Nashville Police for evacuating people and saving lives from 2nd Avenue before Friday morning’s RV explosion.

The officers will hold a news conference Sunday at 9:30 am CST. NewsNation will stream the event in the embedded player.''
six-metro-officers-recognized.jpg

[From Top L to Bottom R] Officer Brenna Hosey, Officer Richard Luellen, Officer Michael Sipos, Officer Amanda Topping, Officer James Wells, Sergeant Timothy Miller. (Source: Metro Nashville Police Department)
''The officers recognized include:
  • Officer Brenna Hosey, who has been with the department for 4 years
  • Officer James Luellen, who has been with the department for 3 years
  • Officer Michael Sipos, who has been with the department for 16 months
  • Officer Amanda Topping, who has been with the department for 21 months
  • Officer James Wells, who has been with the department for 21 months
  • Sergeant Timothy Miller, who has been with the department for 11 years''

The late Sen. Daniel Patick Moynihan, in a classic 1993 essay entitled "Defining Deviancy Down," asserted that redefining norms about deviant behavior can result in desensitization to what would once have been considered shocking.

I think we see his point painfully clearly when listening to those who, in effect, might be called apologists for the Nashville bomber -- who they see as having given fair warning of his intentions and thus saved lives in the process.

Such a view is truly, in a Moynihanian sense, "defining deviancy down."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member