TN - RV Explosion, Nashville, 25 Dec 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I looked up both Bakerstown addresses on zillow and both are listing as having a crawl/raised foundation. Neither of them refer to a basement. Curiouser and curiouser.

ETA: I looked up on zillow an address where I used to live that had a basement and the basement was mentioned for that place.

Last edited:
This case is so chilling I cannot stop thinking about it. This man obviously had a flair for the dramatic. What he did is almost theatrical, on Christmas Day, with the long countdown, the warnings, and the creepy song choice. I cannot imagine that he sat there for the entire 15 minutes waiting to blow himself up. IMO, the gunshots may have been him killing himself. I hope he left some sort of "explanation" but if he wanted to go the silent route, I'm sure he was qualified to destroy any computer evidence. MOO

I'm thinking it's his deceased dog buried in the basement and hoping it's not a person named Julio.

I kinda took the basement reference as him knowing that LE would detect explosive materials leftover from his bombmaking. Again, I mention Rudolph but the feds found remnants of explosive materials all over his home.

Lots of people on twitter just googling "anthony warner" which is... not an uncommon name and throwing up the first photo they find.

RE: a source stating he had no online presence does not exist to my knowledge, but I think this is based on sleuths like us immediately trying to track one down based on his real name alone. <modsnip: If it can't be linked to an approved source, it can't be discussed>

My opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:
This case is so chilling I cannot stop thinking about it. This man obviously had a flair for the dramatic. What he did is almost theatrical, on Christmas Day, with the long countdown, the warnings, and the creepy song choice. I cannot imagine that he sat there for the entire 15 minutes waiting to blow himself up. IMO, the gunshots may have been him killing himself. I hope he left some sort of "explanation" but if he wanted to go the silent route, I'm sure he was qualified to destroy any computer evidence. MOO

I think the gun shots were to basically gain attention/ wake up near by people. It said his 15 min countdown lasted more like 30 minutes so I believe he was truly waiting to make sure everyone was evacuated

I think the gun shots were to basically gain attention/ wake up near by people. It said his 15 min countdown lasted more like 30 minutes so I believe he was truly waiting to make sure everyone was evacuated
Could be that they were a distraction. Could be both, actually. IMO, if he really cared about hurting people, he'd have blown his head off in his basement. MOO

I linked to an article earlier that said he had two shelties and a larger dog that he adopted.

Thanks. I must have missed that. I've read too many articles that say the same things so I may have glossed over that part.

In one of the earlier interviews on the 25th, I believe it was this one, the witness said she thought the gunshots were repeated - aka they were recorded. But that was just her thoughts, I don't think there's been any verification as to whether there were shots or not, just that they found shell casings.

Witnesses report hearing gunshots, warning before vehicle explosion in downtown Nashville - YouTube

<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, same here. Chilling also that you never know if the unassuming guy down the street can become so unhinged to be capable of carrying out such a horrific act as this.
I was convinced it was a wacko fringe group making a statement.

Thanks. I must have missed that. I've read too many articles that say the same things so I may have glossed over that part.

In one of the earlier interviews on the 25th, I believe it was this one, the witness said she thought the gunshots were repeated - aka they were recorded. But that was just her thoughts, I don't think there's been any verification as to whether there were shots or not, just that they found shell casings.

Witnesses report hearing gunshots, warning before vehicle explosion in downtown Nashville - YouTube

ETA: I'm not sure if I can mention it by name but someone earlier linked a FB page that mentioned a phrase used by the PC in his letter. It seems like a dead end to me. It's only pictures of pugs and in some you can see what looks like a young male adult's chest, so I doubt it's the PC's Facebook page.

What is PC? What letter? Thanks.

Yes, same here. Chilling also that you never know if the unassuming guy down the street can become so unhinged to be capable of carrying out such a horrific act as this.
I was convinced it was a wacko fringe group making a statement.
This guy certainly wanted to make a statement. I really hope we find out a lot more. He could have been involved with or sympathetic to a fringe group. But so far it seems people say he stayed to himself. Since he was a computer expert, I expect he could have been involved with groups online and hid it in some way.

Just joining the thread. Apologies if this has been posted previously. The driver has been detained.

White box truck playing audio 'similar' to RV in Nashville explosion shuts down Tennessee highway
This was really odd...there was a minor in the vehicle, this person must have anticipated being pulled over...just odd. Is it possible people were on edge and thought they heard similar audio (but it wasn't)? Not to be insulting to the people who had to go through this scary day in any way - I just don't get it, unless it was some foolish adult playing a joke?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member