NC - Paitin Fields, 5, raped & murdered, Pender County, 12 Nov 2017 *ARREST in 2022*

Paitin, please know we will never stop seeking justice for you. Merry Christmas, your advocates at Websleauths.
Thank you for thinking of Paitin on Christmas Day, Jimmy.

I hope every child mentioned on this site, day in and day out, the surviving victims and those who were robbed of their full lives had a Merry Christmas no matter where they are now. I like to think wherever the child who did not make it went to it is like Christmas every day for them.

I have my own children and as nice as our Christmas was, I still found myself thinking of all of these children like little Paitin. I can only hope one day they all get their rightful justice.

Nothing new on update from LE except for the release of suspect.

Suspect has been released from prison. His sister gives interview

ONLY ON WWAY: Family defends suspect in Paitin Fields’ murder, sexual assault | WWAY TV

This interview made me grind my teeth. It's all about me, me, me and nothing about what Paitin suffered. Just think it was a freak accident. Doesn't believe the autopsy report of strangulation and rape.

:mad:
Will this poor baby ever receive justice?:(

Another Christmas without this sweet child and no further movement. One day someone may come forward and tell what happened. I still have hope.

Merry Christmas Sleuthers, don't give up, sending hopes for a Happier and Healthier 2021 x

Following. I just read through the entire thread. Such a sad thing to read on Christmas Eve, but what else should I expect on a site dedicated to this type of case and others like it. Paitin is a beautiful name for a precious girl who was taken too soon. You can consider all of us here at Websleuths as surrogate family Paitin, something it seems you lacked in your too short life.

Following. I just read through the entire thread. Such a sad thing to read on Christmas Eve, but what else should I expect on a site dedicated to this type of case and others like it. Paitin is a beautiful name for a precious girl who was taken too soon. You can consider all of us here at Websleuths as surrogate family Paitin, something it seems you lacked in your too short life.
Beautifully said, @bettyboop, and sadly, it's true.
Knowing we all share these feelings and want to see justice for these little ones really helps me deal with this type tragedy. So does thinking that she's flying with the other sweet angels in a place where there is only warmth, happy times and love all around.
Yes, the little girl with the beautiful name.

Beautifully said, @bettyboop, and sadly, it's true.
Knowing we all share these feelings and want to see justice for these little ones really helps me deal with this type tragedy. So does thinking that she's flying with the other sweet angels in a place where there is only warmth, happy times and love all around.
Yes, the little girl with the beautiful name.
What justice? There has been none. There are no angels.

This still makes my blood boil! 3 adults in the home, the grandmother, the step-grandfather and the uncle.

Are we to believe that some other person broke in and attacked Paitin? JMO. I wouldn't believe it anyway.

It couldn't have been grandma. It couldnt have been step-grandpa, different DNA to Paitin. For me it just leaves one possibility. I don't care that they want to move on and leave Paitin to rest in peace. Some person in that bl**dy home knows something.

Paitin is definitely in all out hearts here at websleuths,especially as it seems her maternal family have no care for her in life or death.
I would like to say though that anyone who has access to social media should be able to see that Paitins paternal family loved her and her sister dearly,and her aunt especially is still fighting for her. I just think we all need to know that somebody did love her in life. X

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes
Back