GUILTY MO - Jessica Mast, 4, beaten to death, Benton County, Dec 2020 *4 arrests, 2 guilty*

Jessica Joy Mast - View Obituary & Service Information
The obituary hope it is ok to post I think whoever wrote it should be looked at as well Loving parents?????????
This is the typical tight knit family, extremely religious. Not mentioning the parents would be abnormal for them. The family most likely doesn’t believe the parents actually hurt her, but they did. The parents could’ve been mentioned in a different way though.

What bothers me also is that the obituary states she was aspiring to be like her mom which sort of reads to me like a passive aggressive victim blaming statement since the mom was supposedly the one "possessed by demons" and apparently believed this herself

What bothers me also is that the obituary states she was aspiring to be like her mom which sort of reads to me like a passive aggressive victim blaming statement since the mom was supposedly the one "possessed by demons" and apparently believed this herself
This whole case is absolutely disgusting. These people are evil. I'm not getting the vibe that anyone in that family is mentally fit to raise the other children. Horrifying.

This is the typical tight knit family, extremely religious. Not mentioning the parents would be abnormal for them. The family most likely doesn’t believe the parents actually hurt her, but they did. The parents could’ve been mentioned in a different way though.
Yes, the "loving parent" thing disgusts me and totally disrespects this innocent little girl.

Has anyone seen the press post a copy of the probable cause statement on this case? Several news sources are referring to it so they obviously have copies. Usually by now someone would have linked to a copy but I can’t find one.
TIA

I am not sure that they are evil or their low intellect minds have been corrupted by extremist religious stuff.
I get the vibe that her parents might be a bit... challenged and heavily brainwashed. I’ve said I won’t be surprised if they actually believed the demons were real and that what they were doing was helping or fixing it.

The other two... I don’t know. But it looks like the whole family is a bit strange and shouldn’t be allowed around those poor kids.

Missouri Parents Who Watched Beating Can’t Go to Their ‘Demon’ Child’s Funeral, Judge Rules

So from this link "parents" say they were forced to rape their child while Aumen and Mast watched from surveillance cameras then came across the street to beat them?

Why are there surveillance cameras linking these homes?

Did Aumen consider this little girl her sister?

One of the most horrible crimes I have ever read here. Also the strangest. Mast and Aumen are claiming innocence. What really was going on here?

Missouri Parents Who Watched Beating Can’t Go to Their ‘Demon’ Child’s Funeral, Judge Rules

I have read the probable case statement in a Facebook group unfortunately I don't know how to find it from another source so I could link it They all believed God spoke through Aumen and this is what God told them to do smh

Well she's a medium then, right? For God?

Just her appearance from the FB and Pintrest changed drastically. This is so senseless. Tragic, and unbelievable.

Finally found she lived in alot of places up by Lancaster, Pa. Now I wonder if she hurt other children along the way?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer
Back