IA IA - Johnny Gosch, 12, West Des Moines, 5 Sept 1982 #4

no updates on this ?
I'm not able to find any news articles responding with an update to the March 17th, 2020 DM Register article which discusses how local children discovered what appeared to be old remains. I asked, via a post in a Facebook group "Followers of Faded Out"(which did a podcast series on Johnny Gosh's disappearance), if anyone had anymore information. Someone else in the group said local chatter was that the remains also contained pieces of coffin and that all the remains were probably dug up from somewhere else and dumped at this secondary location. I have nothing to confirm the local gossip this person has presented. Anyway....I did email the DM Register reporter to inquire if a follow up was done. The DM Police Dept. would be the next place to inquire about an update. I'll let you know if I hear anything.

Polk County officials: Children playing in Des Moines dirt find human remains

The reporter's contact information is available at the bottom of the article.

I'm not able to find any news articles responding with an update to the March 17th, 2020 DM Register article which discusses how local children discovered what appeared to be old remains. I asked, via a post in a Facebook group
"Followers of Faded Out"(which did a podcast series on Johnny Gosh's disappearance), if anyone had anymore information. Someone else in the group said local chatter was that the remains also contained pieces of coffin and that all the remains were probably dug up from somewhere else and dumped at this secondary location. I have nothing to confirm the local gossip this person has presented. Anyway....I did email the DM Register reporter to inquire if a follow up was done. The DM Police Dept. would be the next place to inquire about an update. I'll let you know if I hear anything.

Polk County officials: Children playing in Des Moines dirt find human remains

The reporter's contact information is available at the bottom of the article.

Thank you for making this effort. I had forgotten all about this.

I believe in Bonacci just by watching how he reacts in multiple interviews when discussing the trauma, the kidnapping, Larry E. King, and various other details. He is really shook up when discussing the trauma. In WHO TOOK JOHNNY, was there a doctor who mentioned that people suffering from the personality disorder that Bonacci has are also known to be incapable of lying. I need to look further into that one though.
I do believe 100 percent that Colonel Michael Aquino was involved and had Johnny at one point. Aquino just seems like this made up James Bond Villian, just so bizarre that he is able to exist in the military especially with all the dark CIA operations and multiple pedophile accuations associated with him

Thanks great info

If Johnny died, how long do you think he was kept alive by his abductors? Do you think that he could still be living under a different identity?

Satch

A Police Chief is not going to complicate his/her career by saying hey our department may have messed up this 38 year old case. They just don't do that. The Des Moines Register won't do that as well. I am not sure what the statutes are but if I was Noreen I would find a way to file lawsuits on all of them. That's how the truth gets out. People under oath in public.

Hello, I agree with what you've said Johnny Chicago.

Also, I believe Johnny is still alive. It's understandable that he wouldn't want to come forward now, wanting to move on with his life quietly and in recovery. I know people who've kept sexual abuse a secret their entire lives. It's just so horrendous to deal with. In Johnny's case, having been used & abused in the way I suspect he was, I can only imagine how horrible it must be. Perhaps one day he will come forward. Like everyone else, I would love to know how he's holding up.

So many people criticize Noreen. I don't understand why. In every interview I've listened to or watched, the impression I get, is that her story never changes, no one's perfect but I haven't heard her contradict herself. Its a horrible story, who'd want to believe this goes on, but it does. To me Noreen presents as an intelligent, articulate, elegant, composed and tough lady. She's stands up for herself and tells the truth without worrying if people will call her a loon or crazy or whether or not people like or support her. She's a great Mum!

I think Johnny's case is similar to Jacob Wetterling, he was kidnapped by an evil man and died shortly afterwards. It was most likely a neighbor, or someone local who was very familiar with the newsboys delivery times and routes.
No satanic cabal of boy snatching congressman, no Pizzagate. In Jacob's case 90% of what we read online prior to his remains being found was pure fabrication, the more convoluted the conspiracy theory was the more interesting it became. Like the McMartin preschool case satanic ties and the midnight visit to Noreen is complete BS.

I think Johnny's case is similar to Jacob Wetterling, he was kidnapped by an evil man and died shortly afterwards. It was most likely a neighbor, or someone local who was very familiar with the newsboys delivery times and routes.
No satanic cabal of boy snatching congressman, no Pizzagate. In Jacob's case 90% of what we read online prior to his remains being found was pure fabrication, the more convoluted the conspiracy theory was the more interesting it became. Like the McMartin preschool case satanic ties and the midnight visit to Noreen is complete BS.
If Noreen's tale was to be taken seriously her son's case would be closed. If he's alive, a competent adult, and voluntarily missing, then law enforcement shouldn't be looking for him.

I once asked myself why the mother of a missing child would go to such lengths to convince everyone he's still alive and doesn't want to be found. Sadly, there's only one realistic answer.

If Noreen's tale was to be taken seriously her son's case would be closed. If he's alive, a competent adult, and voluntarily missing, then law enforcement shouldn't be looking for him.

I once asked myself why the mother of a missing child would go to such lengths to convince everyone he's still alive and doesn't want to be found. Sadly, there's only one realistic answer.

I thought someone might have been playing a cruel joke on her. I don't rule out pedo rings anymore but I never thought she could be involved. It happens though.

grief makes people do weird things. I recently had a very vivid dream about my decreased brother. It felt so real that I woke up feeling extremely unsettled and scared to go back to sleep. I was out of it for a couple days afterwards.

That being said, I don’t think Noreen “lied” about the visit. I think she had a very vivid dream or daydream, and she convinced herself it was real.

Johnny gosch would be 51 today. If he was abducted for a high power pedophile ring, his captors would be elderly, if not dead. If the sex ring theory was true, they’d have very little need for him once he grew into a man. If the hypothetical captors would go so far as to kidnap a paperboy for their pedophile ring, why wouldn’t they be brazen enough to kill him when they were done with him? Why continue to house, feed, and clothe him, especially since it became such a high profile case? What a risk. It doesn’t make sense, at all. Jmo

Does Noreen want the case closed or does she want to expose a pedophile ring? I thought it was more the latter. I don't know if someone visited Noreen or not.

Does Noreen want the case closed or does she want to expose a pedophile ring? I thought it was more the latter. I don't know if someone visited Noreen or not.

I have no idea. I do think she wants to believe her son is alive. I feel very bad for Noreen and don’t wish upon my worst enemy what she has gone through over all these years. Not knowing must be excruciating. Hopefully she gets closure soon.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arsongirlfriend
Back