Found Deceased MO - Madisson Lambert, 24, car found in a ditch, East Prairie, 26 Dec 2020

No update at all since the 29th, that I can find.
If you check former bf's FB page, he was questioned though that seems pretty normal.
Not understanding why there appear to be no comments of concern from friends on ML's own page.
I do hope she is found safe, but it's been 5 days....:(

No update at all since the 29th, that I can find.
If you check former bf's FB page, he was questioned though that seems pretty normal.
Not understanding why there appear to be no comments of concern from friends on ML's own page.
I do hope she is found safe, but it's been 5 days....:(
Yeah, this is awful; not looking good at all. Only 24 years old. My heart hurts. MOO

Lambert UPDATE

UPDATE

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

The Sheriff’s Office is currently conducting a full-scale investigation into the whereabouts of Madisson Lambert. We have conducted an extensive ground search of the immediate area where her vehicle was located and will continue to do so. We have also followed up on multiple leads and interviews provided to us by family and friends. We have gone to several addresses and talked to numerous people.

Currently, the family is offering a $5,000.00 incentive to the public for continued information on Madisson. This may be the incentive for somebody to come forward and help us find her and bring her home. If any information is known or becomes available call the Sheriff’s Office at 573-683-2111 or contact us on our Facebook page @MississippiCountySheriffsOffice. Also, if you have the mobile app. on an iPhone send a tip through that as well.

We will not quit looking for her and following up on any leads until she is found.

This update was found under LE’s updated post; update provided by MCSO

1. Extensive ground searches have been done in the area on several different occasions. Interviews conducted with several individuals, a building searched, and her car & phone looked over.

This update was found under LE’s updated post; update provided by MCSO

1. Extensive ground searches have been done in the area on several different occasions. Interviews conducted with several individuals, a building searched, and her car & phone looked over.
Referencing updated post: Mississippi County Sheriff's Office | Facebook

So, her phone was found in her vehicle? I have been wondering about that because in their prior post they said, "Upon gathering further information, Lambert’s vehicle was located ..." I'd be interested to know if it was the phone that led them to the vehicle or something else. MOO

Mississippi County Sheriff's Office
7 Jan 2021
Madisson Lambert
There is a rumor going around East Prairie that a girl was found in a duck blind today. Let me be clear this has not been reported to our office and cannot be verified. If you have information on the whereabouts of this person let us know. If it's not true, take a break and quit spreading rumors, this doesn't help the family or the investigation.

Mississippi County Sheriff's Office
7 Jan 2021
Madisson Lambert
There is a rumor going around East Prairie that a girl was found in a duck blind today. Let me be clear this has not been reported to our office and cannot be verified. If you have information on the whereabouts of this person let us know. If it's not true, take a break and quit spreading rumors, this doesn't help the family or the investigation.
whaaat the heck

Where's Madisson? :(
@MississippiCountySheriffsOffice
8 hrs ago
Madisson Lambert Update
Today the Mississippi County and Scott County Sheriff's offices along with SEMO Search & Rescue conducted a joint operation in an area bordering both counties. The operation included a boat, a drone, a ground team, and canines searching a 4 to 5 square mile area encompassing ditches, waterways, wooded areas, and open fields. For the sake of the continued investigation and efforts, we are unable to provide the exact location to prevent compromising the ongoing investigation. Unfortunately, nothing and no one was located, but we will continue to follow up on every potential lead to find Madisson. We appreciate all tips, leads, and prayers. If anybody along County Road 423, County Road 416, Dogwood, and Highway CC have cameras directed at the road please call us at 573-683-2111.

BBM I am a bit puzzled to read this statement when it has been reported that nothing in or around her vehicle showed signs of foul play. I would expect something along the lines of an alert to residents in the area to check their properties, outbuildings, abandoned vehicles, etc.

Not to mention that they've already disclosed the general location where her vehicle was found and are asking for camera footage in specific areas. MOO

JAN 11, 2021
Local News: Search continues for missing Mississippi County woman (1/11/21) | Standard Democrat (standard-democrat.com)
[...]

On Sunday, the Mississippi County and Scott County Sheriff’s offices, along with SEMO Search and Rescue, conducted a joint operation in an area bordering both counties ...

According to Mississippi County Sheriff Britton Ferrell, the operation included a boat, a drone, a ground team and canines searching a four to five square mile area. The search encompassed ditches, waterways, wooded areas and open fields.

For the sake of the continued investigation and efforts, we are unable to provide the exact location to prevent compromising the ongoing investigation,” Ferrell said. “Unfortunately, nothing and no one was located, but we will continue to follow up on every potential lead to find Madisson.”

[...]

“If anybody along County Road 423, County Road 416, Dogwood and Highway CC have cameras directed at the road, please call us at 573-683-2111,” Ferrell said.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flintinsects
Back