Identified! OR - Van Duzer State Park, Wht/Blk/HispFem 6-10, UP76624, Dec'20 - Haley Mae Coblentz

Agreed. A body found to be 3--4 years old is one thing. But, IMO,
a body said to be a month old is something else -- especially this time of year -- not everyone observes Thanksgiving but many do, and most families would really miss a child. Then there's grandparents and other relatives or friends who would like to Zoom, etc., or at least speak or e-mail their young relative or friend. SMH.
Your worry is a sound and very sad one...

I'm thinking of all of the students who we have lost track of -especially during remote learning. They just stop attending and we have no idea what has happened to them. Since many elementary parents are choosing homeschooling or private schooling right now, we often don't get a records request from a new school. Happens during regular schooling too, but it's even worse right now...

Another possibility, although remote, is Olivia Riford-Diarbakerly: Have you seen this child? Mason Riford This pic shows pretty distinctive dentals.

Missing with her non-custodial mother and younger brother. Distance is far, but since mother was fleeing to avoid a custody situation (not getting into the right or wrong of that, just that her being all the way across the country is more possible in that case)

They have her listed as 4'0", but also as 100 lbs. I'm wondering about that weight if she was actually 4'0" in 2018.
If the 100 lbs is correct, I'm guessing she was actually 4'8" at the time she went missing-- not 48". If 100 lb is correct, she would not be this UID, but it would be nice to have a confirmation on that data.

All, I apologize. I just re-read the "etiquette and information" page that Websleuths posted in 2008, and it looks like I may have violated your rules. I am only looking for different avenues to target more possible matches, but I didn't mean to imply that we might whisper to each other at a table full of people, and I only stated that I can't answer questions because I'm actually working on the case. If you find a possible missing person that may match the description of this little girl, please post on the open page so I can see it. Again, I apologize.

There is a verification process for professionals if you're interested:

Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters

Welcome to WS!

Another possibility, although remote, is Olivia Riford-Diarbakerly: Have you seen this child? Mason Riford This pic shows pretty distinctive dentals.

Missing with her non-custodial mother and younger brother. Distance is far, but since mother was fleeing to avoid a custody situation (not getting into the right or wrong of that, just that her being all the way across the country is more possible in that case)

They have her listed as 4'0", but also as 100 lbs. I'm wondering about that weight if she was actually 4'0" in 2018.
If the 100 lbs is correct, I'm guessing she was actually 4'8" at the time she went missing-- not 48". If 100 lb is correct, she would not be this UID, but it would be nice to have a confirmation on that data.

Sorry it's too late to edit the link above.... Olivia is in the same link as her brother Mason. Just scroll down and see "related person".

I am working on this case. Although I cannot answer any questions during the investigation, I can make a plea for my Websleuths community to keep an eye out for the profiles of possible missing juvenile females who have gone missing in the last year (~2019 or more recent), 6-10 years of age at the time of disappearance, with dark brown/black hair. As of now, the names of interest are:
Brooke Roberts NamUs MP#72014
Amal Mohamed MP#56903
Noelle Johnson
Naiyah Crawford
Tarie Price
Mildred Oldcrow MP#75926
Again, I can't answer any questions but if you find a name we should explore, please let me know through the messaging option on the site, or post a reply. Thank you in advance for your help, Websleuths! Dr. Nici
Dulce Maria Alvarez, NJ.

6abc Philadelphia
Dulce Maria Alavez case

Missing: Noelle Johnson (OR)
5f7dffad6a583.image.jpg

Noelle Johnson, Age Now: 7, Missing: 09/28/2020. Missing From PORTLAND, OR. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Gresham Police Department (Oregon) 1-503-823-3333.
Who are they? OR children recently reported missing

Missing: Amelia Crawford (OR)
Amelia Crawford, Age Now: 5, Missing: 02/13/2020. Missing From BAKER CITY, OR. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Baker County Sheriff’…

Missing: Meliyah Crawford (OR)
Meliyah Crawford, Age Now: 4, Missing: 02/13/2020. Missing From BAKER CITY, OR. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Baker County Sheriff…

So does this mean they have expanded the age range into tweens or even teens? Or does the term "adolescent" mean something different in medical terms?
If this girl could be 12, 13 or even older, that expands the search list a lot. At that height, a girl that age would likely have been noticeably the "shortest in class", but it's still possible.

Based on the general putrification timeline, the location, weather, and remains estimated at 30 days, this is a very recent death. Children missing from more than 3 months ago can probably be ruled out.

“Investigators say they found the remains of a female child near the H.B. Van Duzer State Scenic Corridor in a heavily wooded area on December 10, 2020.....”

Putrefaction - Wikipedia
  • 4 weeks: Soft tissues such as the internal organs begin to liquefy and the face becomes unrecognizable. Leads to skeletonization where the skin, muscles, tendons and ligaments degrade exposing the skeleton.

Just thought a kidnapper could keep a child alive, we have seen that before...
Excellent point. This location is within driving distance of Vancouver, BC but with the borders closed most of the year that isn’t likely. Northern CA, Western Idaho and even Northern Nevada are within driving distance. Perps are lazy so they might travel a few hours to snatch a child but more than a days drive seems far to me. I truly think, statistically, this child was left by a family member or friend of the family.

I really hope that a family has realized over Christmas that they are missing a family member. Particular if there was a parental custody issue involved, extended family may not realise something is amiss until a major family celebration or birthday is missed. Thinking of this little one.

Just thought a kidnapper could keep a child alive, we have seen that before...

True and probably why Dr Vance asked above for suggestions of kids missing in the past 12 months.

Excellent point. This location is within driving distance of Vancouver, BC but with the borders closed most of the year that isn’t likely. Northern CA, Western Idaho and even Northern Nevada are within driving distance. Perps are lazy so they might travel a few hours to snatch a child but more than a days drive seems far to me. I truly think, statistically, this child was left by a family member or friend of the family.
The missing child I’ve been looking into is looking pretty viable as an option here. No one seems to be all that worried about her, no amber alert, parental abduction, no news reports or public appeals from the family. I’m sitting on my hands here as she’s being tested (on the list with Dr. Vance) but if it turns out to be her I’ve done research and i’ve got some questions.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back