Robert Durst Connection?

More, better quality...

If it is the same girl, she is older in these images. But then again it says she was 18 when she disappeared.

Attachments

• photos_found_in_640_17.jpg
    photos_found_in_640_17.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 48
  • photos_found_in_640_05.jpg
    photos_found_in_640_05.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 49
Having had a look at the history, I do agree with the OP that Durst is likely the perpetrator, since Lynne was almost last seen in his shop. On closer inspection I think those pics show a bit older girl. But it can be hard to tell because some people change a lot with age while others look similar to how they did as babies!

I don't think so. Not unless they can connect it to someone he knows. I don't believe he kills to kill. I think he kills when people get personal and in his way of freedom or what he wants.. But certainly worth looking into .
But why Morris Black? What did he have to do with any of Durst's previous crimes? He seems like a very random stranger killing. Durst's story that somehow got him acquitted, that he stumbled upon the guy in his home and they wrestled over his own personal gun and it just happened to go off in the guy's face, but no one can prove that because the head was never found! He dismembered him and threw him into a bay and got acquitted for it. It sticks out because it doesn't match the pattern. If it doesn't match, then what else might not match?

But why Morris Black? What did he have to do with any of Durst's previous crimes? He seems like a very random stranger killing. Durst's story that somehow got him acquitted, that he stumbled upon the guy in his home and they wrestled over his own personal gun and it just happened to go off in the guy's face, but no one can prove that because the head was never found! He dismembered him and threw him into a bay and got acquitted for it. It sticks out because it doesn't match the pattern. If it doesn't match, then what else might not match?
I should add I just saw the episode of The Jinx that goes into detail about RD's relationship to Morris Black. It sounds like RD did not hide his real identity from this man and quite possibly Morris Black looked up who RD was and what he was hiding from. He could have confronted him about his history, especially since Berman was already dead by then, and asked about it. That would have resulted in RD making that decision to kill Morris Black because of what he knew.

But I still wouldn't say that only killing people he knows for cover-up purposes means he is incapable of or would not kill others.

Has anybody read the book from William Steel (alias)? Supposively he was someone who knew/hung out with Robert Durst. He was a jewelry thief, drug and gun runner, etc. He has some stories about Durst bringing girls, etc. to his house in brooklyn with kinky/evil thoughts. Don't know whether to believe him or not. No evidence and haven't really heard about Durst being into cocaine as much as this guy says. I am also having a hard time with Bobbi Bacha's claim about Morris/harry(Meyer) Black knowing Durst since they "got rid of any evidence). I anybody read any of this, do you believe it or are these people just out to make a buck off books, etc.?

My dad had a boat on Lake Grapevine in the 1980's and said he had met Durst and Berman. He said they were both very nice people and fun to hang out with. Durst did like to smoke pot but my dad never mentioned anything about any other drugs. There was one guy there that seemed to be good friends with Bob but later became very afraid of Bob. My dad saw his boat run a ground one day. Now he is wondering if this guy might have been a PI or undercover cop, gt to know things about Bob he shouldn't have, and became catfish bait.

Has anybody read the book from William Steel (alias)? Supposively he was someone who knew/hung out with Robert Durst. He was a jewelry thief, drug and gun runner, etc. He has some stories about Durst bringing girls, etc. to his house in brooklyn with kinky/evil thoughts. Don't know whether to believe him or not. No evidence and haven't really heard about Durst being into cocaine as much as this guy says. I am also having a hard time with Bobbi Bacha's claim about Morris/harry(Meyer) Black knowing Durst since they "got rid of any evidence). I anybody read any of this, do you believe it or are these people just out to make a buck off books, etc.?

My dad had a boat on Lake Grapevine in the 1980's and said he had met Durst and Berman. He said they were both very nice people and fun to hang out with. Durst did like to smoke pot but my dad never mentioned anything about any other drugs. There was one guy there that seemed to be good friends with Bob but later became very afraid of Bob. My dad saw his boat run a ground one day. Now he is wondering if this guy might have been a PI or undercover cop, gt to know things about Bob he shouldn't have, and became catfish bait.
*advertiser censored* did the guy die? :O

Now that Durst is convicted of Susan Berman’s murder & locked up forever … will we ever find out more??

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard
Back