Found Deceased PA - Jennifer Herron, 41, West Pittston, 31 Dec 2020

cass523

Reaction score
MISSING PERSON:
The Wyoming Borough Police Department is requesting that the public be on the lookout for the following individual:
Name: Jennifer Herron.
Height: 5’1.
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Dark brown with a purple tint.
Tattoos: Chinese symbols on the following places: Right elbow, Rear Neck, and Ankle; Green M&M tattoo on her back.
Last seen wearing: Red Hunter Boots and a Gray Eddie Bauer Hoodie Sweatshirt/Fleece jacket.
Mrs. Herron was last seen at the Midway Shopping Plaza on 12/31/2020 at 5 P.M. If anyone has any information regarding the whereabouts of Mrs. Herron or any information that can assist Law Enforcement with locating her, please call 911 and request to speak to a police officer to relay the information.

135573563_3646935438662080_6661211789625466924_n.jpg

West Pittston Police Department

West Pittston police search for missing woman | PAhomepage.com

MISSING PERSON:
The Wyoming Borough Police Department is requesting that the public be on the lookout for the following individual:
Name: Jennifer Herron.
Height: 5’1.
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Dark brown with a purple tint.
Tattoos: Chinese symbols on the following places: Right elbow, Rear Neck, and Ankle; Green M&M tattoo on her back.
Last seen wearing: Red Hunter Boots and a Gray Eddie Bauer Hoodie Sweatshirt/Fleece jacket.
Mrs. Herron was last seen at the Midway Shopping Plaza on 12/31/2020 at 5 P.M. If anyone has any information regarding the whereabouts of Mrs. Herron or any information that can assist Law Enforcement with locating her, please call 911 and request to speak to a police officer to relay the information.

135573563_3646935438662080_6661211789625466924_n.jpg

West Pittston Police Department

West Pittston police search for missing woman | PAhomepage.com
That second link seems to be broken. I found a social media type video but probably can't link it here. I hope she's safe.

WEST PITTSTON, LUZERNE COUNTY (WBRE/WYOU) – State police are investigating a missing woman’s death after her body was discovered Saturday afternoon.

Pennsylvania State Police are taking on this investigation after a body was found today in Wyoming

The West Wyoming Borough Police Department and West Pittston Police Department released Facebook posts a few hours ago, asking everyone to keep an eye out for 41-year-old Jennifer Herron.

The search came to a halt when they found her body in a wooded area next to the Midway Shopping Plaza, the place where she was last seen two days ago.

They taped off the area around 2 p.m. as evidence was collected. Several people were crowded around the scene, including Herron’s family.

Body of missing Luzerne County woman found | PAhomepage.com

Investigators say she left her home with her purse but left behind her car, glasses, and cell phone.

She stopped at the Fine Wine & Good Spirits at the Midway Shopping Center along Wyoming Avenue around 7:00 p.m. on Thursday.

That was the last known sighting of Herron.

State and local police along with friends and family spent the day searching the area.

Missing Luzerne County woman found dead

Investigators say she left her home with her purse but left behind her car, glasses, and cell phone.

She stopped at the Fine Wine & Good Spirits at the Midway Shopping Center along Wyoming Avenue around 7:00 p.m. on Thursday.

That was the last known sighting of Herron.

State and local police along with friends and family spent the day searching the area.

Missing Luzerne County woman found dead
So she left her home with just a fleece jacket on? Only had her credit card? After dark and in the cold? Walked all the way to the strip mall, which looks to be about a half hour walk. Did he go after her right away? I’d be worried about my spouse leaving the house with nothing and just go out in the cold darkness. Do we have more info about what went on right before she left?

Do we have more info about what went on right before she left?
From what I had read on the husbands Facebook posts, the two had an argument of some sort. Some have extrapolated it was over her drinking, as he has shared that she has a drinking problem. Some of his posts and videos have been removed, so I am not sure I can find these statements again.

Her cause of death was listed as hypothermia. RIP Jennifer. Missing Woman Found Dead | Eyewitness News
First of all, what a tragedy for her family. Her husband was a mess in the video I saw and her kids must be a wreck.
Second, I don't understand what happened here. Did she consume too much alcohol and accidentally wander into the woods rather than walk back along the road to her house?
So very sad.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clancehan