Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #51

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve not followed @ProfilingEvil recently. I did go back & listen to the 6 mo anniversary of SM missing. At the 24:00 mark, Mike King says PE “has found substantial information on the dark web” and offers any help to LE to navigate the dark web. Interesting that someone thought info could be hidden there.

She could have died/disappeared Friday night?
I think that’s entirely possible. It depends whether one believes BM was able to pull off impersonating Suzanne when she was messaging with her friend sometime on Saturday about the upcoming wedding of the friend’s Daughter or Son (can’t remember which atm). There’s been some confusing/conflicting info regarding what time on Saturday the wedding conversation took place, but according to Suzanne’s friend, the convo suddenly stopped/Suzanne stopped responding at some point during their wedding convo on Saturday.

ETA: Edited for clarity.

IMHO

#FindSuzanne
#BringSuzanneHome
#JusticeForSuzanne

Last edited:
I think that’s entirely possible. It depends on whether one believes BM would’ve been able to pull off impersonating Suzanne messaging with her friend sometime on Saturday about the upcoming wedding (there’s been some confusing/conflicting info regarding what time on Saturday the wedding conversation took place), but according to Suzanne’s friend, the convo suddenly stopped/Suzanne stopped responding at some point during their wedding convo on Saturday.

IMHO

#FindSuzanne
#BringSuzanneHome
#JusticeForSuzanne
You are right!
I completely forgot about that!
Thank you!

I do understand your frustration and impatience with LE, but we shouldn’t hammer on them just yet. I really do think it was “too soon” (yes, I’ll use that infamous phrase) for a case this big to go ahead when there’s a question mark around who is going to prosecute it. Not a good idea to arrest and then let things hang mid-stream. One bite at the apple, clock starts ticking and all that good stuff!

I suspect LE have a TON of circumstantial evidence. We’re just left here groping in the dark because we don’t have it, and for good reason. When the new DA looks at this file she may very well yell, “Showtime! Go get him!!” At least that’s the way it happens in my dreams :). MOO

Agreed, knowing what happened and proving it are very different. One sympathetic juror will let BM walk free. They need a very high bar of proof.

Thank you for bringing this forward!! I think we need that to happen in each and every thread going forward until there is an arrest in this case. JMO :) That was a 5 star post, hands down! Thank you @Angleterre for this most excellent post and you @?mysterian? for bringing it forward. :)
Thankyou for your kind words and you’re welcome

Thanks! Did that just say what I think it did at the end??
Funny, I watched this clip last night and never heard that "this is Barry" at the end.
Anyway I think that's what I'm hearing, and based on the interviews with LS, it does sound like BM's voice.
Should be interesting to learn what he had to say to CM.

I think that’s entirely possible. It depends whether one believes BM was able to pull off impersonating Suzanne when she was messaging with her friend sometime on Saturday about the upcoming wedding of the friend’s Daughter or Son (can’t remember which atm).

I don't think it was BM on the other end of the conversation with the friend about the wedding.
I do think it was SM, and the "abrutly ended" conversation was whenever something went sour between BM and SM, when he left the jobsite with MG and went home to "make the wife happy".
Maybe an argument, maybe someone lost their temper, who knows.
I do think whatever happened to Suzanne likely happened sometime on Saturday.
It sure would go a long way toward the extremely bizarre behavior by BM in the early morning hours of Sunday.

jmo

Funny, I watched this clip last night and never heard that "this is Barry" at the end.
Anyway I think that's what I'm hearing, and based on the interviews with LS, it does sound like BM's voice.
Should be interesting to learn what he had to say to CM.
If BM is guilty, and agreed to do an interview with CM, BM’s in big trouble and will likely give his lawyer a heart attack, if he has one.

If BM is guilty, and agreed to do an interview with CM, BM’s in big trouble and will likely give his lawyer a heart attack, if he has one.
Either that or it will be a VERY short interview :p! Barry likes his interviews “canned” where he has control of the questions and where HE decides what gets aired. He’s such a control freak. I suspect that’s what got him into this mess to begin with. Can’t imagine what SM had to put up with all those years :(.

Either that or it will be a VERY short interview :p! Barry likes his interviews “canned” where he has control of the questions and where HE decides what gets aired. He’s such a control freak. I suspect that’s what got him into this mess to begin with. Can’t imagine what SM had to put up with all those years :(.
Sometimes I think about that and that she is now free from it all..and she knows true freedom now in whatever realm she occupies.. (I get like this, don't mind me)

Given his aversion to any kind of media attention, I'm now guessing BM probably never agreed to an interview with CM. It's possible this audio recording is when LS called BM, and maybe CM will have LS on his channel debut, to go over this case.
Pure speculation there.
And I really REALLY hope LS can eventually share more of her personal interactions with BM, and the things she hasn't previously shared.

Given his aversion to any kind of media attention, I'm now guessing BM probably never agreed to an interview with CM. It's possible this audio recording is when LS called BM, and maybe CM will have LS on his channel debut, to go over this case.
Pure speculation there.
And I really REALLY hope LS can eventually share more of her personal interactions with BM, and the things she hasn't previously shared.

BBM: This is one of the biggest clues in this case. MOO.

I don't think it was BM on the other end of the conversation with the friend about the wedding.
I do think it was SM, and the "abrutly ended" conversation was whenever something went sour between BM and SM, when he left the jobsite with MG and went home to "make the wife happy".
Maybe an argument, maybe someone lost their temper, who knows.
I do think whatever happened to Suzanne likely happened sometime on Saturday.
It sure would go a long way toward the extremely bizarre behavior by BM in the early morning hours of Sunday.

jmo
Yes, I too think that it was Suzanne on the other end conversing with her friend Saturday, and after BM got home from the jobsite, something ended up going south between BM & SM at some point, and that’s when the wedding conversation with her friend abruptly ceased. They possibly started arguing about something that quickly escalated, got physical, someone ended up losing control, and here we are.
It makes sense to me that something of this nature or similar, likely happened on Saturday and yes, it sure would go a long way toward explaining the seemingly frantic, absolutely bizarro behavior of BM in the early morning hours of Sunday.

IMHO

#FindSuzanne
#BringSuzanneHome
#JusticeForSuzanne

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors