All About KYRON ~ Pictures, Poems, Prayers, Well Wishes, Light a Candle ~

Another month gone by. I sure wish someone could bring you home. We are all still hoping and thinking of you.

Another month. And the world is alot crazier right now. Somehow, I hope you're hunkered down somewhere, waiting for all this to be over, just like the rest of us. I hope you have a life, Kyron. I hope you're out there somewhere. For your mom's sake. Come home soon, Kyron.

Yesterday marked 10 years. We are all still hoping you can come home soon. We know you're out there somewhere. Your momma needs you so much. I wish there was something we could all do to help speed this up. We'll never give up.

It's been awhile, Kyron. I had to step back because trying to help was driving me a little crazy. I don't know you personally but my thoughts are with you almost every day. With your mom. With your brother. Your step-dad. Your dad. Another year has started and another holiday season that your mom wished for you to come home. You are missed, I know that. Just sending up my thoughts to all of your family. Never give up.

11 years. Every year, we all hope it will be different and that will be the year you find your way home. Once again, we do the same. I hope that this is the year we can all stop sharing your Missing poster. I hope that justice will come sooner rather than later for whoever caused you harm. My thoughts go out to your family and especially to your mother on this day. We will keep searching and keep sharing your photo. Until you come home.

Still hoping someone out there knows something that will bring you home. Where are you, Kyron? Still hoping that those that do know will step forward and find some courage to finally bring you home. We'll never forget.

Still hoping someone out there knows something that will bring you home. Where are you, Kyron? Still hoping that those that do know will step forward and find some courage to finally bring you home. We'll never forget.

Oh IMHO a couple people know -- but aren't talking.

Bet you share my humble opinion.

jmho ymmv lrr

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow